How to install Google services on HUAWEI for the correct operation of games of APK

Rep: (1295)
If you want to use in the Donut Games or are accustomed to for the performance of certain game missions receive donatnuyu currency is free, but smartphones without Google services do not give you such an opportunity, there is a solution. You can set-emulyator program that will log in to Google Play and will provide an opportunity to enter the game through Google Accounts.

1. Go to this topicVMOS Virtual Android on Android - Double Your System .
2. Downloading the program and install the latest version of the file. After the message - Please download VMOS Unlocker exit the program
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. Run and install vmos.tool. The message will disappear.
4. After this, download the APK and Cash games, on any section of the instructionsGames
5. Put the folder with the cache to the desired folder on the device, it is almost always -Internal Memory - Android - obb .
6. Run the program VMOS. Authorizing in Google Play. The second icon from the left on the bottom row of icons. I think still have not forgotten what she looks like? ;)
7. In a number of lower icons we need the second icon from the right. (Similar to yellow folder to the document).
Attached Image

8. The window Import-Export.
Attached Image

9. Select Import. Top 5 items: Search, Applications, Images, and Media Files. Switches to the files.
Attached Image

10. Find the folder with the cache, select and press Import.
Attached Image
Attached Image

11. Find the APK file of the game and press - Import.
Attached Image

12. APK file will be installed in the system.
Attached Image
Attached Image

13. Exit program to VMOS desktop and run the desired game.
Attached Image

14. Profit. We were able to log in via Google Play and connect the possibility of obtaining donatnoy currency and purchases.
Attached Image

15. Some of the games on devices without Google services will make it easier to run it through the app VMOS Virtual Android on Android - Double Your System.

The method only works if the game or software requirements are lower thanAndroid 5.1.1 arm7a If the above requirements - it will not help

If someone wants to resolve the issue with the lack of Google services dramatically, how to do it is described here -Installing Google services on HUAWEI

Rep: (8)
specify which particular version VMOS swing.

And specify that such vmos.tool. and where to take it.

And so fun to try this solution.
It may come in handy if there is work.

Rep: (1295)
zelen50 @ 06.05.20, 00:29*
specify which particular version VMOS swing.

And specify that such vmos.tool. and where to take it.

For example here -VMOS Virtual Android on Android - Double Your System (Post Tulroot # 94935108).
The archive multiple versions, and at the same time vmos.tool
Swing better via WiFi. A volume of about Gigabytes. Inside archive multiple versions of the program and the program vmos.tool

Rep: (0)
* qq1978, possible glitches on my side, but in the test game graphics glitches.

I do not understand what I'm doing wrong, I went 1 and 2 points and is stuck on 3 download vmos.tool but can not open, nothing happens

Hmmm, it seems able to deliver, but
It is the norm that there is no notification from the curtain application, for example Discord?

Rep: (1)
The method still works?

People are just playing on an emulator, it turns out, you can adjust the config files for the games? for example at 20 without honor Ruth prav.v particularly interested Fortnite, 30 FPS is available only jaabwbfkmyj, but he draws and 60, and put nelya.!, ask a knowledgeable answer in detail, and Ruth on our apparatus of FIG deliver, I'm not that advanced and risky.

[Snapback] 96250640, please tell me if you need to put on the new Honor 8S ROOT, and where to get them. Thank you [list]

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/06/20, 19:15