> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei P40 Lite E - Talk | Smartphone, 6.39 "

Rep: (2724)
DiscussionHuawei P40 Lite E
PictureHuawei P40 Lite E, Huawei P40 Lite E
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
General

Manufacturer:
Huawei
Model:
P40 lite E
Year of issue:
Operating system:
Android 9.0
Accum Capacity (mAh):
4 000

Dimensions

Dimensions (WxHxT, mm):
76.13 x 159.81 x 8.13
Weight (g):

CPU

Processor Type:
Hisilicon Kirin 710F
Clock Frequency (MHz):
2 200
Memory:
Memory (GB):
Built-in memory (GB):

Communications

Phone:
GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE (800 (20), 850 (5/26) 900 (8) 1700 (4) 1800 (3) 1900 (2) 2100 (1) 2600 (7), AWS (4)), UMTS (800, 850 (5), 900 (8) 1900 (2) 2100 (1))
Bluetooth:
Wi-Fi:
802.11b, g, n
Other:
2G (GPRS, EDGE), 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, NFC, GLONASS, Support 2 SIM-cards
Multimedia
Screen size:
6,39"
Screen resolution (px):
720 x 1560
Screen Type:
IPS
Video accelerator:
Mali-G51 MP4
Camera rear (MP):
Second camera (MP):
Third camera (MP):
Camera front (MP):
Autofocus:
there is
Photo flash:
there is
Speaker:
mono
Headphone Out:
Other:
G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass

Management and input
Touch screen:
capacitive
Buttons and sensors:
face recognition, fingerprint reader
Expansion
Memory cards:
microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Connectors:
USB host / OTG, microUSB

A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful

Huawei ecosystem
Installing Google services on HUAWEI пїЅ
How to install Google services on HUAWEI for the correct operation of games of APK пїЅ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 19.05.20, 22:54
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (3)
Guys, any sensors on the cameras? Is there vayfay 5Hz?
Google's services are there? micro usb charging jack?

Posted on 05/01/2020, 22:38:

The video is now on M shares for 10990rubley can take.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
5 GHz is not, microUSB is (, Google services are not put on the instructions that are appropriate for the other the p40, including p40 lite without the letter E.
If someone finds how to put - please write.

Rep: (3)
For those who do not get to put Google services, it is a bit crooked but to use as possible. Can anyone come in handy.
Google Apps Installer (Post phreaker1 # 87126660)

* alexey000109 , Set the opening set but immediately takes off

Rep: (348)
* alexey000109,
At first read to any smarts instaler is this, there is no word on hu-ho, and of course will not work, such instaler can cite a few, and none will work.
* marturrell,
* alexey000109,
And why not use a smart without franca? I for example have almost a month using svo 40 barking (no E), and I was happy with everything.
Well if you want to use from a franca, there was an interesting section of the forumHuawei ecosystem, Read, there is much that is interesting. If you fail to deliver the services you can use, and the VM (virtual machine), an example of its use as an example of games of the Market:FAQ on installing programs on smartphones without Google Services, There is a link to the VM itself, in this case, the virtual system can even rutirovat and is in no way impact on the primary system.
That's where something like that. Good luck to all.

Rep: (4)
Helpful Videos:
1. How to install Youtube without Google serviceshttps://youtu.be/07CgxaqtDXU
2. How can I synchronize Whatsapp without Google serviceshttps://youtu.be/0jiBlJcx6ug
3. How to download any apps from the Google Play store without serviceshttps://youtu.be/7gfAm4C1cxk

Rep: (1)
I installed Google services. Crooked, but for me the rules. Generally set in 2 ways. 1 is as p40 lite through "G". Here I entered the Google account. Play the market at this stage departs. Next is set from the post above, namely the installer for Maisie. Play market earned downloads and installs. He throws a bunch of notifications of non-certified phone. Here I simply disabled the notification. In general that I have a working play market. Youtube. Synchronization of save games. It works even payment via Google drink, but only in the annexes.

Rep: (17)
Who have already taken - which cameras are? And what about pixels - do not catch the eye at such a small screen resolution?

Rep: (4)
shurikoZAVR @ 12.05.20, 21:25*
Who have already taken - which cameras are?

The main 48 megapixel Shirikov to 8 megapixels for its price in our retail perfectly removes.
This runoff from HDR
Attached Image

This mod Gcam
Attached Image

it Shirikov
Attached Image

Post has been editedLexx808 - 31.05.20, 20:27
Reason for editing: We remove the images under the spoiler

Rep: (26)
As this phone .... break the unlock code?
he is posharpanoy I barely voopsche learned what kind of model ...
kapets .. 6 characters .. this is not 4 ... o.O

Rep: (13)
Case-book nobody else did not take? I can not find ...

Rep: (66)
* Alex51w,
The DNSe look.

Rep: (15)
Hello!
Here isworking instructionsto install Google services on Huawei Mate 30 Pro. This manual is suitable for Huawei P40lite E , The only difference being that the necessary installation files for Android 9, not for Android 10, like in the instructions. download them from here And do everything exactly according to instructions, there is a very detailed video .
In this way, I set Google services counterpart to its new Huawei P40lite E about a month ago. Everything works except for contactless payment via Google Pay, notification applications as everything is in order.

Good luck! : Derisive:

Clarification: onreferenceatinstructionsyou only need to download the archive Huawei.zip, Google Installation.zip file download is not necessary, instead of downloading the file Google_Installation_9.zipreferencein the message and do the same things thatvideo. Installation APK Google_Installation_9.zip numbered in the same way as in Google Installation.zip.
These APK relevant to exit at this sabzh upgrade to Android 10.

P.S. The password for the backup Huawei.zip: firlando123

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedA.S. - 16.05.20, 19:04
Reason for editing: Refinements.

johnkey @ 2.05.20, 8:48*
Google services are not put on the instructions that are appropriate for the other the p40, including p40 lite without the letter E.
If someone finds how to put - please write.

* johnkey Try the method I have described in the post above, should work.

* A.S,
After you install the Google services there are notifications when running applications (c Play Market)? I know that it is possible through the bushing block but I want to get rid of it.

Aventador_Ferrari @ 16.05.20, 20:59*
After you install the Google services there are notifications when running applications (c Play Market)? I know that it is possible through the bushing block but I want to get rid of it.

* Aventador_Ferrari , Nothing should be blocked. If done correctly, the error notification Google-services will not receive. You may receive notification type "such and such an application requires access to Google services", these applications just need to give the requested access. Here's how it looked:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Yet there is a problem with notifications from Vaybera that do not come, if the application is closed. Is achieved in that Vayber have to keep running in the background, then all notifications come. Someone wrote that you can try to remove Vayber and reinstall it, but I have not had a chance to try, because phone is not mine, but the owner and so happy with everything.

Post has been editedA.S. - 16.05.20, 21:38
Reason for editing: Added screenshots.

Hello. The problem with Viber, messages come at the wrong time, and after 10-20 minutes as the MNCs sent. Someone faced with such a problem?

afonya2712 @ 16.05.20, 21:17*
The problem with Viber, messages come at the wrong time, and after 10-20 minutes as the MNCs sent. Someone faced with such a problem?

* afonya2712 , Put a lock on Vayberom and leave running in the background:
Attached Image

Or try this option:
A.S @ 05/16/20, 21:10*
Someone wrote that you can try to remove Vayber and reinstall it, but I have not had a chance to try

At the same time share if it works. If you have installed Google services, before they are removed do not forget to make a backup copy of correspondence Vaybere, then clear your cache applications, make it reset and delete. Try to re-install of AppGallery.

Post has been editedA.S. - 16.05.20, 22:00

There is no padlock)

Attached images
Attached Image

afonya2712 @ 16.05.20, 22:13*
There is no padlock)

* afonya2712 Pull the little finger down, and will be. : Derisive:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/06/20, 19:57