Do not play video in browser | Apple iPhone 7

Rep: (0)
Do not play video on browsers

Apple iPhone 7
Firmware: 13.4.5

Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
After restoring from iTunes ceased to play online video in the Safari (instead of video black screen, only the sound goes) video in other applications (YouTube, VK, kinopoisk) are working properly, can not be said about the alternative browser (tried Yandex Browser, Chrome, Opera, firefox, Aloha, which has its own player, Satellite, forgive me, Lord). It is not in the network does not work both through WiFi, or via LTE. Long searched the Internet, similar problems occurred only in the early versions of the IOS, and it was solved by upgrading the system.

At first I sinned on ayosovsky default player that something could be damaged during updates, but it works in the annex "kinopoisk" already broke my head on it.

There have been actions:
The newly rolled firmware via the iTunes, updated to the latest version by itself iPhone, and then up to the beta version of the latest firmware via u3tools, reset to factory settings, erasing the content and settings are reset network settings, clear the history and details of sites, prayed to Steve Jobs , dancing with a tambourine, and sprinkled the blood of virgins phone.

Post has been editedLord_Kirillos - 15.04.20, 04:05

Rep: (132)
* Lord_Kirillos,
1. no alternative browsers in ios never had any. all of them - a standard built-in webkit with a modified interface and / or hung goofy services.
2. does not work for html5 video support.

What could be:
- Firmware failure
- something nakrucheno settings (including experimental browser function)
If it happens often to roll a backup of a hard (major) or an old version of ios devaysa

What to do:
- the device in dfu and put the current version of ios
- set up the device as new. We make sure that everything is OK.
- once again think about the need to backup, if it is, in fact, there is nothing useful

I checked on HTML5test, all major formats of work, of course, how this objective test - a good question, so I re-re-flash, it is through the recovery, again without using backups and configuring the new iPhone, the problem persists.

Attached images
Attached Image

* Lord_Kirillos,
test only checks that support, rather than performance. he gave a completely correct result.

at issue proshvea only makes sense from the dfu

Rep: (30)
* Lord_Kirillos,
Sew through dfu, and certainly not to any betok!

Post has been editedBlack666-666 - 15.04.20, 22:53

He entered into DFU and freewheeling through iTunes version 13.4.1, the backup does not load, set up as a new iPhone, however, that the same result.

I think so, it is worth saying why I do decided to restore the phone. In an attempt to not like to open the application "VK" I was met with resistance, the application simply close after opening, after a few seconds, the phone will reboot and the screen appeared the eternal apple, I thought to withdraw from the cycle by using TinyUmbrella, like how to do something with iPads, but the application that -That in Java, and it simply does not start, decided not to bother. He restored the iPhone through the iTunes, and as I was advised later by typing in the DFU, and faced with this problem.

Post has been editedLord_Kirillos - 16.04.20, 01:22

* Lord_Kirillos,
so that the same thing you did not say ???
you have a memory or processor problem.
there is not a big chance that it microcracks on board

for iphone 7 such repair is not cost-effective. better to take a b / a

Frankly, I was afraid, hoping that there is some kind of software solution to this problem, because it is at the moment the only problem with the phone, it is a pity to change it, strongly attached to him over the years. Okay, thank you very much that tried to help.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 23:10