Sim eats battery (iPhone 7) | Apple iPhone 7

Rep: (-1)
Sim eats battery (iPhone 7)

Apple iPhone 7
Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
Hello
The problem of such use sim card megaphone, and so began to notice a year ago when the settings BATTERY was 96% which is very quickly gets charged on telefoone, and 10% in standby mode could sit down at night (from 12 to 7 am) from 100 %
Long thought for some reason that no so
All popereproboval, restored from backup, created as a new, still sits all.
And I am trying to change SIM cards to another iPhone, too, 7 in Tele2 girlfriend and night she sat down to 6-7%, and I have at the same time on Tele2 (her sim card) everything was top class 100% was kept till the morning.
I scored on the problem, and after almost half a year I changed to a new battery, but the problem has not disappeared completely sits with a 100% to 0%, with the active use of 2h
Took changed the SIM card, too, just think on the new MegaFon might have something to Simcoe FIG knows, but no, nothing has changed.
In this case, when disconnected cellular data and Wi fi enabled takes much less battery life and enough for at least 4 h 30 min of use.
I wanted to ask is this normal?
Why does it happen that Tele2 standards and megaphone so much drains the battery even more than the Wi fi
Who is it? I think may try to disable LTE and 3G On toko can you help it to save battery

Post has been editedTheDeluxe - 15.04.20, 00:28

Rep: (4465)
Switch on for some time on 3G and watch.

Rep: (37)
If megaphone unstable signal lte plus eating more, and low battery will be more. Sam noticed that MTS lte and antenna works more stable and less discharge. It megaphone) not sim connection.

Post has been edited@Tyler_Durden - 15.04.20, 11:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 23:34