Troyan on iOS | Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Rep: (2)
Troyan on iOS

Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Firmware: 13.4.1 - Official

Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
Hello everybody!

iPhone XR (in the subject can not be set later) the latest updates. I found that there was a telegram notice that I made a screenshot. I log off, reinstall the application, but the situation is repeated. Further revealed an attempt to charge money from card to Yandex money, then the instance with my account started to send spam. Suspicious applications I have not found.

There have been actions:
I made a full recovery firmware via iTunes. Change password. A few weeks later the situation is repeated. Screenshots, insta, an attempt to charge money. Antivirus in a store there.

Please help the community.

Screenshots
Attached Image

Post has been editedbardo - 11.04.20, 20:17

Rep: (30)
* bardo,
Trojans and viruses on iOS does not exist. And where and how their accounts were you, no one else knows. Chances are someone has access to your mail ...

Rep: (37)
Change your passwords on apple id, address and instagramma. And best of all. It should not be generally similar to the previous one. New phone, not with it?

Rep: (24)
If mail allows, you can tie input through code in the phone, I have everything, where there is such a possibility, tied to a one-time codes in addition to the password. Not often, but sometimes you receive notification that someone tried to my profile VC come from other cities.

Rep: (2)
Thanks for the answers, but if I did it all before and it helped, I would not be writing. All passwords are changed, set up the phone from scratch. Phone bought from the new 'officials. Everywhere dfuhfaktornaya. Doing business, it seems that the case of competitors hands. I attached a screenshot of the cart, where you can see that the phone itself makes screenshots in secret chats. I am afraid that there is still a vulnerability in iOS.

Rep: (132)
* bardo,
Only you can put the app on the handset itself. if the device is sewn from dfu and set up as new - so it is perfectly clean. Then put the software from the store and all.
appleId is not being at all.

Rep: (0)
Questions about safety!
1. When you turn on the access point on the iPhone X appears two networks. The second hidden, with the same MAC. (Seen in other mouth-ve).
2. Restores from DFU, set up as new. Rings Twice with the password confirmation, although the former takes password immediately.
Someone saw it?

Thank.

Rep: (132)
* AlexStolberg,
1. iphone does not create an access point at all, because It does not create infrastructure. Sozdavaemo connection adhok, and so must be (a "mirror" milking quick connect device of the ecosystem) for him
however, did not understand, what does this have to do with "security". on such a connection unit itself is completely isolated

2. Who is where and why is calling?

Post has been editedt.r.o.n. - 25.04.20, 12:59

When aktiviruesh akkanunt, send SMS or call to the number that ukazyvesh.

Rep: (30)
* AlexStolberg,
What type of account, AppleID?

Yes. Apple ID.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/08/20, 2:09