Camera selection | Good day. Help with camera choices

Rep: (47)
Good afternoon. Help with a choice of camera

1. The camera must be compact
2. I would like to be able to broadcast hosting on video directly from the camera (if such an opportunity exists)
3. Decent autonomy
4. The camera is needed to broadcast lectures

Budget is non-limited

Post has been editedBlack iris - 19.02.20, 13:30

Rep: (40)
* Black iris
There is just a tremendous number of options :)
1. From where such a requirement and compact for what dimensions?
2. Yes, there is. (Service is not specified, so I will be repelled fromYoutube and Twitch , Although the tweech for lectures, well, how to know ...)
3. Depending on the option, it is charging \ PowerBank, the Cable (adapter) of the DC.
4. A good microphone would not be superfluous.

Oh, well, let's go. Because The budget is not specified, list as budget increases.These are options for online broadcasts !!!

Option 1 .
Use the smartphone by connecting it to the electrical outlet for charging or connecting PowerBank.
Option 2 .
Buy webcam and fight through connection to the computer. for examplelogitech C920 Or any other to your taste, examples of the rollers you can see the Internet.
Option 3 .
Buy Kakayu a chamber with support for streaming (for example, camerasGopro. recent models, many cameras Sony / Panasonic Support broadcast on USTREAM (really I do not know whether it works now at all). You handle them through a constant power adapter (PowerBank, if supported).
Option 4 .
You buy a camera with HDMI output that can broadcastLive picture on HDMI port . (For example, many options, and video cameras and systemic (roughly speaking fotics with replaceable optics) cameras. The choice is very large -panasonic / Sony / Canon, etc. Choose to your taste.). Additionally you buy a HDMI signal capture card (HDMI recorder), there are cheap Chinese, literally 50-60 $, just more expensive from Avermedia and more professional solutions
Option 5 .
Buy a semi-proficional camera with the ability to support broadcast onYoutube and the ability to set the broadcast stream.
for exampleAG-CX350. or other similar cameras.
Option 6 . More professional option.
Good studio bought (not necessarily, but once the decision is more prof.) Camera (s) withHDMI or SDI exit, additionally bought a module for capturing an image, for example Blackmagic Web Presenter. or even a video player for several cameras with online broadcasts, such as Blackmagic Atem Mini. or similar device.

Naturally, the higher the number of the option is the higher the picture quality and the overall size of the devices.

Option without online broadcasts.
You can use any suitable chamber. Almost all camcorders or do not have restrictions on time or this time exceeds 3 hours, which is enough for a lecture. In the system chambers, the time limit depends on the model. There are no restrictions on the GH and S series Panasonic (GH4 / GH5 / S1 / S1R )
P.S.Naturally, globally looking, there are restrictions, but in these chambers there are definitions without restrictions that are suitable for recording several hours in a row).
Do not forget to buy or Powerbank more (if supported) or DC adapter.

To any of the options, I strongly recommend buying a wireless petitioner for a speaker. The sound is very important!

Cheap options - all sortsBoya. , more advanced and prof. Options are Sennheiser and Shure . Models do not indicate because The options are a large set with suitable connectors and a very wide range of price.

This is a sheet, so the sheet.

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 27.02.20, 12:17
Reason for editing: edition number 150

Rep: (47)
* Ice-kiling
ICE-KILING @ 02/27/20, 11:51*
Module for capturing an image, such as Blackmagic Web Presenter or even a video player for several cameras with online broadcasts, such as Blackmagic Atem Mini or a similar device.

Tell me, please, these solutions are autonomous. Do not need a PC for full-fledged work?

ICE-KILING @ 02/27/20, 11:51*
1. From where such a requirement and compact for what dimensions?
The spouse works in the university where they often go to the lecture in the TM and the exit to the great regret of the PC is not very.
Therefore, you need a more or less autonomous solution.
Microphones Sennheiser is

Rep: (40)
* Black iris
With the use of the presenter, the computer is necessary.
The decision is not autonomous, but it allows you to widely adjust the flow of online broadcast data.
For the quality of broadcasting, a complete alternative, I do not know among autonomous solutions.
By the way, a laptop comes down as a PC. If the budget is not limited, then a suitable laptop is within 1.5 kg (and with a large desire and within 1.2 kg.). Find no problem.
+ Camera with adapter + presenter ~ 1.5 kg (or even less).
And the ready-made solution for online broadcasts will be released.<3.5 kg. That is not bad for a portable solution.

The autonomous alternative can be considered AG-CX350 (conventionally because the solution is less flexible), but the camera weighs assembled ~ 2.3 kg. + To connect to Wi-Fi, you must not forget to buy an adapter and not forget to make the first setting (a PC will be required).

I note that I do not take into account the weight of extension cables, tripods, cables, etc.

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 27.02.20, 18:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.02.21, 19:36