Video Camera for DIY | Fixation of what is happening from the tripod

Rep: (44)
Hello, guys, if I ask for something overgrown, then advise at least something close.
I consider the options for both new and from secondary, such as Avito something ...

I need a device that can shoot 4k at 60 frames and do it without overheating an hour and a half.
And in order to go to the focus more and there were no problems with autofocus.

Suppose I will solder and fix the camera above the table, I'm not distracted by her, she simply fixes, then I will fit, speed up ...

The usual phone has a diaphragm open, as a result, for example, a soldering iron in the frame, and the board is lubricated as a rear background or vice versa, what happens everything should fall into the frame, and it is at the depth of centimeters 20, the camera itself is from everything that is happening by 40-50cm.

Those. It is also added to focused from 30cm if it is 50 cm with a table, and I am something straightened to 20 cm, then it should not fly out of the focus.

I can not twist the lens too much.

Why 4k? Because then I want to crimp, increase some moments, move the frame, the final video will be 1080 60p.

Preferably of course form factor or action chamber or camera ...

In the final I want to say the following, I had a Sony A5100 - I sit on two hours, and the camera was overheated and cut off, I don't stop and wait for it to cool, the second moment the camera was not able to charge and shoot, then I have a VG30 camera, no longer overheats , Removes infinitely from external food, but again the quality is horror, soaps a picture with such a bitrate of 28 megabits per 50 frames, actually rods video with terrible loss ...

Please advise what and how you can remove the repair process of the glands, soldering itd, which is long, where you need detail to small things - every detail and needle to be visible and where there is no operator, i.e. Washing autofocus or lining a palm under a detail so that the camera is also aimed too. And it is desirable to be sure to be able to connect the monitor on the HDMI monitor and control that there is a camera at all, even if it is above my head or behind me ...

Approximate photo How to shoot I want ...
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.01.21, 00:19