> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei MatePad Pro - Talk | Tablet, 10.8 "

Rep: (32)
DiscussionHuawei MatePad Pro
PictureHuawei MatePad Pro
Description | Discussion » | Purchase »

Specifications
Date of issue
AnnouncementNovember 2019
ReleaseDecember 2019
operating system
Android 10, EMUI 10
Versions
Wi-Fi onlyMRX-W09, MRX-W19
Wi-Fi / LTEMRX-AL09, MRX-AL19
Display
Diagonal 10.8 "
Screen resolution2560x1600 pixels
Pixel density280 ppi
ScreenIPS
Brightness540 cd / m2
Hardware
CPUHiSilicon Kirin 990, ARMv8a, 7 nm +
Video cardARM Mali-G76 MP16
RAM6/8 GB
Internal memory128/256/512 GB
Memory card slotYes, up to 256 GB/ Nano Memory / (not microSD)
Communications
Network2G / 3G / 4G NanoSim (Optional)
GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS (Only models with 4G )
Wi-Fi802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth5.1, A2DP, LE
USBType-C 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Audio
SpeakerCar stereo, 4 speakers
mini-Jack 3.5 MISSING
Battery
Non-removable battery7250 mAh Li-Po
Fast charge40 W
Wireless charger15 W
Power bank / Reversible wireless charging7.5 W
Dimensions
Dimensions246 x 159 x 7.2 mm
Weight460
MaterialGlass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
"Google Services"
Google services are supported by the tablet, but not pre-installed by the manufacturer. Many sellers set their own. Everything is working.
The installation files were:
HUAWEI MatePad Pro - Discussion (Post Giggsrr # 93636002)

"Backup APK G"
Many wrote that Google services posted above is not installed. The seller has put this one APK:
G
Attached Image

No installation, so the backup:
backup G

"Installing UPD Google services"

customs duty
Duty paid. Seller have a lower cost ($ 100 +), at my request, did not help.
I paid through the application of Russian Post, and, about a week before arriving in Russia. It is necessary to introduce VAT, and data cards for payment.
Just received a letter in the mail. SMS to the phone number did not come (when ordered with the United States, a reference to the fee payment has come via SMS and e-mail).
For information: for 128gb / LTE, fee 3800 rubles.

Minijack 3.5 NO! On some sites indicated its presence.

Overview editorialsavagemessiahzine.com.
Huawei ecosystem
Installing Google services on HUAWEI »
How to install Google services on HUAWEI for the correct operation of games of APK »

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Tablet on hand, if there are any questions - ask.

Rep: (3)
Giggsrr @ 05.02.20, 05:05*
HUAWEI MatePad Pro
HUAWEI MatePad Pro

Google services are delivered?

Rep: (0)
Good but expensive, we will wait for the fall in price at least 300

to finally branch emerged as the display brightness measured? infa different, where the 470 nits which is smaller as a color rendition, it is known that any marriage, if it is possible to compare with what some ipad'om. Brakes and more. As with lte, is it possible to make calls from the tablet. If there is a stylus whether the tip of the line on the tablet is lagging behind, throttling, dex mode ?? thanks for the answer

Post has been editedmMorpgga - 05.02.20, 20:46

* Protorius ,
The seller has delivered. But I stayed on the tablet installation files to Google services and convenience store.
google services

Play market

* mMorpgga ,
Measure brightness and color unfortunately nothing. In the lighted room at max brightness hurts your eyes - bright. Stylus not buy immediately.
Lags not been seen for several days, and where they come from in such a gland, with the software, too, everything is fine. Games only hartstoun was all excellent. The interface browsing etc. too, no complaints.
LTE keeps excellent, you can call.
Dex regimen little urging. Conveniently with a mouse + MW, this is, in principle, and all, nothing more.
Desktop mode
Attached Image

Ran throttling test for 20 min, in a simple and productive modes. Throttling is not.
Normal mode
Attached Image

Performance Mode
Attached Image

and what with the camera, and wireless Internet access, Claudia there?
Make a video overview on the Planche

As with the translation into Russian? There are shoals?

* xrvvvvm ,
Without jambs. Normal Russian, since the box is. No no patch or firmware curve with Russian. Sellers Only Google services is rolled.

Tell me where you can buy it ???

* tknrng ,
I ordered on Aliekspress. However, I do not know as it is now with the delivery from China.

Rep: (9)
Giggsrr @ 12.02.20, 11:04*
I ordered on Aliekspress.

Give a link

* Shpunt73 ,
Took here:

Heard somewhere infu that sending suspended from all Aliekspress, I advise you to first learn / ask the seller.

Post has been editedGiggsrr - 12.02.20, 11:58

Rep: (1)
It is better to buy Apple.
It is still better than no one came up.

Rep: (387)
FggP @ 12.02.20, 13:07*
It is better to buy Apple.

I do not agree. Four years from 2014 to 2018 sat on iPads, with their regularly updated, the latter was (and still is, true-to-shelf) Ipad Pro 10,5 ". Yuzal Smartphones Huawei and had long wanted to go on their plates but for some reason listened obzorschikov who similar to your opinion: from the plates have only iPads - the rest of the bottom of the Now, in the autumn of 2018 was led to a generous discount and bought Huawei M5 8,4 LTE and say briefly - it is in many ways udelyvaet iPads, such as communication, flexibility, and ergonomics. screen size, and screen and sound are approximately equal. However, if your primary device Iphone is better juzat just one ecosystem and enjoy once again iPads.

Post has been editedz-paxan - 13.02.20, 10:38

Rep: (1)
z-paxan @ 13.02.20, 09:36*
So, in the autumn of 2018 was led to a generous discount and bought Huawei M5 8,4 LTE and say briefly - it is in many ways udelyvaet iPads, such as communication, flexibility, ergonomics and size of the screen, and the screen and sound are roughly equal.

Another attempt to justify the purchase.
Dear, if not the lowest price, you would be with Huawei for the price and would not Epla glanced.
Let's see what happens with the tablet in 4-6 years.
Aypad 6 years old, I was in exactly the same state as an out of the box, and the battery is kept the same.

What is the flexibility of the system? 100500 put different desktops?
Here I have both Android and En ', pulled out of the box and are using.
+ Only in Android, it is possible to fill a pirate prog. All the more options there.
2-3 years begins podlagivaet, slow down, a shortage of operatives, etc.

If you compare Huwa, so obviously not with 10 "iPads need, and with Mini ..
And it turns out nonsense about ergonomics and the screen.

Rep: (387)
* Fggp ,
Hmm, where I defend myself? Conversely I write that due to accidentally caught shares became the owner of the tablet from Huawei and appeared delighted with him, including in comparison with iPads. And for a moment, then bought more M5 10.8 in December, which successfully replaced the M6 ​​10.8 and he even more pleased, impossibly nimble) So believe me, I have something to compare.
By the way, I'm in this thread because I love and appreciate the Tablets of Huaveya and want to buy discussed here MatePad. And here you are an ardent fan of iPads have forgotten here?)

Post has been editedz-paxan - 13.02.20, 13:54

Rep: (5)
The tablet is very interesting, but it was going to play it and it stops me. Game reviews looked at 990 Quirino, and he does not give a stable 60 FPS. And is there some kind of cooling system here?

Post has been editedNaniq - 14.02.20, 09:38

Rep: (5)
* Giggsrr , Forward to your full review because almost no more owners. By the way, there are 20 band?
The biggest question I have this year is the tablet + E 8 light or one flagship ala mi 10

Rep: (33)
Briefly about the tablet. He is fantastic. If you have any questions (if I know an answer) I will be glad to answer .. Took here [URL = # Aliexpress в‚Є 1,840.27 | HUAWEI MatePad Pro 10,8 "tablet Android 10 Kirin 990 eight-2560x1600 IPS 7250mAh Bluetooth 5,1 GPS Google play Tablet PC
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4000427044341.html] [/ URL] version Simcoe 256 gigs

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedYnus - 16.02.20, 16:56
Reason for editing: Completed

Full version