Sunset | how not to slip into banality?

Rep: (241)
Sunset

Attached Image

Sunset or sunset - the moment of disappearance of the upper edge of the star below the horizon. The concept of sunset can also refer to the whole process of crossing the horizon by a visible disk of the star. Due to the influence of the atmosphere, sunset is observed somewhat later than it would have been if there was no atmosphere.
Sunset is often brighter than sunrise, and with brighter reds and oranges. During the day, the Sun heats the surface of the Earth, decreases relative humidity and increases wind speed, dust rises into the air. However, the differences between sunrise and sunset may in some cases depend on the geographical position of the observer.

Rep: (29)
Willsoon
Thank you: blush: I tried to catch the moment when they would become so profitable: rolleyes:

Rep: (30)
BombilCalabasov just a song !!!

Rep: (0)
Willsoon @ 11.26.2008, 19:23*
Dawn over the sea.

Wonderfully made! Nothing is needed there anymore!

Rep: (109)
I do not remember whether I laid out ...
"New day started"

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (192)
Plab @ 12/24/2008, 11:53 PM*
"New day started"

Did you read the topic name carefully? : rofl:

Kochrob @ 12/27/2008, 11:54 PM*
Did you read the topic name carefully?

I think, if I wrote "Ends one more day", the photo would not have changed a bit

Rep: (9)
plab @ 12/28/2008, 2:27*
I think, if I wrote "Ends one more day", the photo would not have changed a bit
Paint a little different: rolleyes:

Milka @ 12/28/2008, 11:44*
paint a little other: rolleyes:

and if I say that there is actually a sunset there, and I called it so because "the new day began" more harmoniously?

Rep: (1)
Agree with plab. Once I went to night fishing, shot both sunset and dawn. After 3 days I looked at the pictures, and I could not say with confidence that it was sunset or dawn!
Although, I think, nevertheless, the topic was created more for those photos, where you can definitely say that it is. But nevertheless, I think that from plab'ovskoy pictures worse no one;)

Rep: (192)
BombilCalabasov
You still have to fight. No joke at all. Relax - holiday soon.

Rep: (95)
The whole thing is that each person sees in different ways the whole essence of the photo, which conveys the impressions of the person who reveals the essence ...
So how can you judge what is right or wrongly photographed, then it turns out that photos should also be taken according to the laws ....... - "As printed in letters in books, but not from the heart ..." In this case another question arises, why then do what everyone can do ???

And the fate of love more
Who lives by the laws of others!
Cinema, Choi ...

Post has been editedSPARKRU - 30.12.08, 03:48

Yesterday was a very interesting sunset. The colors smoothly passed from one to another, it was beautiful. In general, the time was wonderful. This is beyond words. You can, for example, describe the weather (for example, then it was about -10s), say that it was unusually quiet (only occasionally, somewhere in the distance, pyrotechnics slammed, and I was having fun with my friend Fly), but it’s impossible to describe the state of mind: bubble :
A neighbor came out and called the state of nature "evenings on a farm near Dikanka" B)
I could not resist not to photograph.
Attached Image

ZY Please do not kick for the quality of the picture, because "the pianist plays as best he can" В©: foto:

BombilCalabasov @ 3.1.2009, 0:47*
Petro92, oh, would get a RAW of such a frame!

Hmm, it was not possible to remove the rav: blush:

Of course, I can only guess HOW it really was, but it seemed to me that it had to look something like that ...

You are a real wizard :) It turned out just what it was: happy:

empty foreground

Unfortunately, there was no other way ... There is such a place ... We call it a mountain :) In general, it was taken almost on a cliff, there is a beach and a sea downstairs ... There are several other variants of this picture, but there are thickets there, which obviously will not bring beauty: o Yes, and, in my inexperienced look, here you can completely dispense with the foreground: rolleyes:

Thank you very much for the analysis! I would like to read somewhere about how to do such processing, but try to repeat the result myself.

Rep: (586)
Petro92,
It became interesting, and the Sea of ​​Azov is already frozen? Or just it seems? :-)

Sunset and yacht.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (586)
BombilCalabasov
Thank. The fish was on time to peck, beauty added (-:

Rep: (11)
Sunset in the Gulf of Bothnia.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
Sunset

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
So it goes

Attached images
Attached Image

Is it one to me, such a littered horizon? : blink:
It seems like there is no gut: o
And, it seems, you can still twist something: huh:

Rep: (11)
Petro92 @ 8.1.2009, 13:11*
Is it one to me, such a littered horizon? : blink:
It seems like there is no gut: o
And, it seems, you can still twist something: huh:

The earth has the shape of a ball :) So the horizon is littered in the direction of the slope :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/03/20, 1:36