Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description, photos
4K camera with 3x axial stabilizer
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device characteristics
в—Џ Video: 4K / 30fps 100Mbps
в—Џ size 30.6 x 22.8 x 132 mm mass of 120g.
в—Џ 3-axis stabilizer
в—Џ angle 128 В°
в—Џ Video recording in 4K UHD 100Mbps
в—Џ 1000mAh battery - 240 minutes of continuous operation. Charging USB-C
в—Џ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth to communicate with your phone.
в—Џ Smart Mode: face tracking.
в—Џ Story mode
в—Џ Two microphones for noise cancellation, 3.5mm port for connecting an external microphone.
в—Џ Manage 5 axis joystick. button, a touch screen.
в—Џ Various recording settings: frame; taymlaps, motionlapse, hyperlapse; super hdr; setting AE / AW; long exposure; night shot; panorama; 8x slowdown; 3x optical zoom; processing and change the roller; coding in HEVC
в—Џ Screen: 1.22-inch, 240 x 240; brightness of 600-nit, touchscreen

Useful

On filling caps please contact the moderators section, sending the "Complaint" on messages, links to which you want to add.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.09.20, 09:32
Reason for editing: 3D models for Fimi palm

Rep: (4)
Djkefir @ 13.04.20, 18:07*
those. When used on a large, you need to follow the horizonta?

No, no need. Just accept as granted that when turning the camera slides a little horizon. Then lines.
I hung the camera on the chest fastening, turned on and forgotten :)
The main thing is that when you turn on the camera across the horizon, it sometimes does not catch the horizon. I think that this is due to the fact that the camera includes in motion on a large. It may ever come true.

Feodolit @ 13.04.20, 16:50*
You can manually set the exposure, while monitoring the change in the illumination, which is difficult in motion. And on the machine will so

The phone was better shot at the same conditions. I am not soiled with the settings there, I turned on and all.
But the bunch of the phone + Gimbal takes a lot of space, they had to take off his hands that on great to put it mildly uncomfortable.

And the palm tree hangs on his chest, know the poke button, turn on-turn off the record. And for long-lasting filming, you can plug in.
By the way, there is a 3D-printed attachment on the palm tree and the stand for the native tracing lace. Who has access to a 3D printer, you can print. Fastening after two trips did not fall)))

Rep: (1)
Levsha_121 @ 14.04.20, 08:43*
I hung the camera on the chest mount, turned on and forgotten

The steering wheel and the front wheel in the frame get? And if you need to remove something on the side, for example when you go along the lake / bay? Thought about mounting on the steering wheel. The only problem, my steering wheel is not standard and thickens closer to the center. Because of this, standard mounts under the lanterns for example are not suitable. There is not enough diameter to clamp.

Rep: (27)
Share video

Maybe someone was interested, are there any quadracopters without cameras to which it would be convenient to fix fimi? I watched several reviews, Many sticky ribbons were primed and did not eat well with the osmopoket) I think it would be no worse.

Djkefir @ 14.04.20, 14:52*
The steering wheel and the front wheel in the frame get? And if you need to remove something on the side, for example when you go along the lake / bay? Thought about mounting on the steering wheel.

If the camera is default, the steering wheel does not fall, or partially falls. If tilt down, it will fall.
If you need to shoot on the side. If you need to quickly, the entire body is rotated, otherwise it is in no way. Or chamber shoot. But this is the problem of all breast mounts. Even more is the problem of all fixed mounts.
On the steering wheel, chatting on the sides will be more than on the chest. And so nothing will be different.
ATON888 @ 14.04.20, 15:30*
Share video

Levsha_121 @ 11.04.20, 07:23*
Gentlemen, you can assess the shooting of a palm tree with great. At first I took off my hands, and closer to the end from the chest mount.
https://youtu.be/vxobmmdqn7m.

Soon I will lock the video, where the camera was all the trip on the chest fastening, Zakin's link here too. There are more "Interests" from the point of non-standard camera behavior will be.

About the couch on the quadcopter. Any quadric with the possibility of attaching a gopro camera will raise and our palm tree. And since there is Wi-Fi on the palm tree, you can try to check how far it beats and control the camera remotely, it would be cool.

Post has been editedLEVsha_121 - 15.04.20, 14:32
Reason for editing: Added about quadcopter

Rep: (8)
Levsha_121 @ 15.04.20, 16:30*
And since on board the palm has Wi-Fi, you can try to check how far it beats ....

Here ishere The man has already shown that not far. For quadric, it is clearly not enough.
I apologize, the random temporary label is not at that place appeared. See the message below, from the author.

Post has been editedP-Eugene - 16.04.20, 05:58

Rep: (15)
P-Evgeny @ 15.04.20, 13:20*
Here, the person has already shown that not far. For quadric, it is clearly not enough.

More specifically,hereShowing how far I go far.

Well, okay with control far. But you can remotely expose and fly away) this is a plus compared to the selection.

Rep: (8)
Guys, took
Here's aSkatcher protective windows for our camera. Maybe someone needs. According to the first impressions, the quality of the shooting did not deteriorate, the prints collects not stronger than the native glass, the sensitivity of the touchscreen did not fall (where worse :))
In size and glued perfectly (the photo of the result is attached). Stressed in the bathroom with a warm water turned on so that dust with the ferry contacted and donkey.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I have a camera started to bite on the last firmware, in Super Fine mode, a minute later, two after switching on, stupidly started to issue a notice that low recording speed on the SD card, Low Speed ​​Grade SD
And straight pipets, the Samsung EVO Plus U3 128GB card was cut down, there was no such thing for OSMO Pocket, there are no problems, I tried to change places, format, it's not about the map, who has the same problem?
The picture itself is the norm, I tried to take a shot on a gyroscuter, all modes in the car, an example of the original picturehttps: //drive.google.c...je9So/View? USP = Sharing

Post has been editedaton888 - 17.04.20, 16:34

ATON888 @ 17.04.20, 17:29*
Same picture norms

The picture is good, I like it straight

Rep: (17)
ATON888 @ 17.04.20, 20:29*
The picture itself is the norm, I tried to take a shot on a gyroscuter, all modes in the car, an example of the original picturehttps: //drive.google.c...je9So/View? USP = Sharing

The video did not shrink? On the big screen is not very somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vueei4NXDBY
Who is interested, comparing Fimi, OSM and Moat. Moat has focusing with your finger across the screen, which solves some of the autofocus problems. Theoretically, you can poke on the "infinity")

Post has been editeddjkefir - 17.04.20, 21:18

Rep: (34)
ATON888 @ 17.04.20, 16:29*
I have a camera started to bite today

* ATON888,

Do not save on the map. Evo's cards are good only for Anroid.

Buy only cards with the V30 sign.

I am sure that on Sandisk Extreme - there would be no problems.

Zherbil @ 17.04.20, 20:07*
V30

The fact is that on Osmo Pocket writes clearly with 100 MB by a bit rate, one way or another thanks for the advice, I will try

Posted on 17.04.2020, 23:04:

The video did not shrink? On the big screen is not very somehow.
[/ quote]
The video did not shrink down as it is, on my Mac 27 5k, the picture is ideal, although on the TV can be an order of magnitude worse, download the file for an objective assessment

Post has been editedaton888 - 17.04.20, 23:06

ATON888 @ 17.04.20, 22:59*
The fact is that on Osmo Pocket writes clearly with 100 MB by Bitret

* ATON888,

The point is not only in the bitrate but also in the protocol. You need a protocol for VIDEO = V30.

Zherbil @ 17.04.20, 23:29*
ATON888,

Do you want to say that the cards of different video manufacturers are written with different protocol?

ATON888 @ 18.04.20, 11:19*
Do you want to say that the cards of different video manufacturers are written with different protocol?

* ATON888,

Yes. Exactly. And the manufacturer also depends. The unified standard did not work. Maps specially oriented video recording - have the "V" icon. In our case, enough V30.

https://3dnews.ru/974443.

Zherbil @ 18.04.20, 13:54*
Yes. Exactly.

The article says the opposite:
"So, V6 corresponds to the ordinary high-speed class 6; V10 is the same as the speed class 10 or UHS Speed ​​Class 1, and the class Uhs speed 3 intersects with the requirements of V30."
The essence does not change. Just different speed marking. It is like km / h and miles / h on the speedometer. It does not affect the maximum speed of the machine.
There is even a picture on this topic, comparing different classes, that they are identical, but in different ways are marked.
And there is a conclusion at the end that you should not trust logos) can be labeled as it will draw up the manufacturer, in his opinion.

Post has been editeddjkefir - 18.04.20, 16:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 03:38