Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description, photos
4K camera with 3x axial stabilizer
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device characteristics
в—Џ Video: 4K / 30fps 100Mbps
в—Џ size 30.6 x 22.8 x 132 mm mass of 120g.
в—Џ 3-axis stabilizer
в—Џ angle 128 В°
в—Џ Video recording in 4K UHD 100Mbps
в—Џ 1000mAh battery - 240 minutes of continuous operation. Charging USB-C
в—Џ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth to communicate with your phone.
в—Џ Smart Mode: face tracking.
в—Џ Story mode
в—Џ Two microphones for noise cancellation, 3.5mm port for connecting an external microphone.
в—Џ Manage 5 axis joystick. button, a touch screen.
в—Џ Various recording settings: frame; taymlaps, motionlapse, hyperlapse; super hdr; setting AE / AW; long exposure; night shot; panorama; 8x slowdown; 3x optical zoom; processing and change the roller; coding in HEVC
в—Џ Screen: 1.22-inch, 240 x 240; brightness of 600-nit, touchscreen

Useful

On filling caps please contact the moderators section, sending the "Complaint" on messages, links to which you want to add.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.09.20, 09:32
Reason for editing: 3D models for Fimi palm

Rep: (0)
Today came .. but there is no information anywhere. ((Very strange, even reviews on You only imported.

Post has been editedrervis - 23.01.20, 14:23

Rep: (6)
here you can find examples of the video:
https: //www.youtube.co...VzHYu_0EvJkEg3g/videos
here an overview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj_ukn57Faw

Rep: (6)
* rervis, poverbanka from work?

Rep: (3)
I want to buy this gadget, but confuses the sensor size - 1 / 2.6.
For comparison, my old fotomylnitsy from Canon and the main action camera Firefly 8 se sensor size larger - 1 / 2.3. I believe that it is this sensor size allows you to take photos tolerable.
Interested in your opinion on this issue.

Unable to find any model of the processor or the sensor model.

Rep: (614)
dukus11 @ 26.01.20, 22:36*
Unable to find any model of the processor or the sensor model

HiSilicon, and judging by the lack 4k60 is probably not even 3559 and mass consumption Hi3556

This, as I understand it, quite frail processor used in the DVR?

skap12 @ 26.01.20, 11:51*
poverbanka from work?

The charging means yes .. will by PB

Here is some more

https: //www.youtube.co...EszVZlKVzHYu_0EvJkEg3g

Post has been editedrervis - 27.01.20, 12:47

Rep: (14)
Yes, from the power metal bank operates.

Posted on 01/29/2020, 23:25:

Who is interested in my unbiased opinion and who want to be aware of this chamber can be found herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqXgXpDjwGg

Rep: (614)
dukus11 @ 27.01.20, 02:08*
very frail processor used in the DVR?

including ... not the sickly - sometimes worse,
but to stamp him away

The cap does not hold, constantly flies .. not suitable for protection.

Rep: (1)
He regretted that he had paid a non-refundable deposit. I will try to return the principal payment. For some reason, no one talks about the focus, and that a viewing angle is not so simple. My copy has not yet been sent, but Korean and Japanese video can be understood:
1) Fixed Focus
2) Angle at 50/60 frames per second at 30-35% already, that is the same as in Osmo Pocket

This sadness, melancholy, disappointment. There is a suspicion that this limitation of iron, that is updating the firmware will not recover. Or I'm wrong? There are owners who can confirm or deny?

In the evening check. I shot itestiroval only 4K 25fps. So I do not even hear about the difference of angle of view.

Rep: (1)
Here in this video, I learned that the wide angle is not always such a wide
YOUTUBE

If lazy to watch all the videos, you can see a screenshot of the main
Attached Image

tlxpda @ 02.02.20, 14:17*
1) Fixed Focus
2) Angle at 50/60 frames per second at 30-35% already, that is the same as in Osmo Pocket

Yes, you are absolutely right. Focus is fixed as in any other than Osmo Pocket Action chamber.
At 50 K / s Palm picture only 20% wider than Osmo Pocket. Obtained from Palm at 50 fps viewing angle of 100 degrees, and 80 degrees at the Pocket. At 25 FPS image Palm wide. 20% I do not sucked from the finger. With an increase of one picture to another picture Osmo Pocket 100% and Fimi Palm 120% match identically.
So far I'm leaning that it is a bug and is firmware corrected. This does not mean that I drown for this camera.

Post has been editedsaulius Lag - 02.02.20, 23:22

Can anyone explain why Ali in the same Fimi official store has this gadget and 12900 p, and 16000 p? This is a different modification or marketing trick?

Rep: (2)
* dukus11 ,
dukus11 @ 7.02.20, 7:41 *
Can anyone explain why Ali in the same Fimi official store has this gadget and 12900 p, and 16000 p? This is a different modification or marketing trick?
This is Ali. People add his favorite product, waiting for lower prices, but it does not decrease - buy at full price. But in this case, where it is already worth 16 responses, respectively, more robust listing, and one that for 13 there is no feedback and certainly sent at the last moment, when rack up orders. I've ordered the thirtieth of 12, not yet sent, the letters do not respond.

Here about schools camerahttps://youtu.be/HhgWuWXcYA0

I would like to know the opinion of the gadget owners, whether they are happy or disappointed them. I am myself in thought - buy it or not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 5:23