Choosing a camera instead of a camera phone

Rep: (0)
So, I began to think about buying a relatively high-grade camera, and, like everyone else, faced with a bunch of opinions, the, reviews, comparisons, and other things that only confuse.
To begin with, I will explain: I have a good experience in the photo on the phone with manual settings. About a year filming on Samsung s9 +, then had to go on LG G6 (also read the threads on 4pda that this is one of the best budget smartphones, good writing video and sound from the concerts and take photos in the dark).
Basically, I do live photo with the appropriate lighting, portraits, objects and animals. I like to experiment with stories, mostly still shoot in the dark with ext. light. However, using the phone's versatility, sometimes landscapes rented.
So, coming closer to the point:
- The budget of up to 10 000
- Opt out of the b / u options with Avito
- At this point in my budget fit Sony a37, Sony a350, Soni ilce-3500j, Sony slt-a58, Nikon d3100, d3200, D60, D51, D80, Canon eos 1000d, eos 1100d,
- All lenses with whale are likely to buy another opportunity will not be soon

And now the main question:
1. Whether it is worth to buy something out of this, or almost no difference will be with LG G6?
2. Reading a hundred reviews, despite comparison, almost everywhere came across an opinion that the best Sony camera for night photography, even among budget options, and maybe, for me it is the priority subjects, it may be worthwhile to consider only the Sony?
3. There is an option to take a good film cameras of the past century, in addition to the phone, maybe for many years is a fan of the film and the effects that it gives.
4. Which of all the options, in your opinion, is the best choice?

Rep: (32)
* Viiro,

The difference, of course, will be. And if you learn how to process RAW files, the difference is very large.

A Sony definitely better than others for a night of shooting? Their SLR (A37, A58) semitransparent mirror does not rise at the time of recording, part of the world means "lost" in the mirror. Hardly it will display the camera at night leaders.

Film cameras ... Well, if you - a fan of the film! What sort of effects that are not available figures? But a lot of constraints. My personal opinion: The film - no way!

Perhaps it is worth paying attention to Sony ILCE 3500 (bezzerkalka) and Nikon D3200.

Rep: (0)
* Aleksandr-1 I rented for a long time only in the raw, is now almost all phones support this format) and post-treatment - is necessarily, often have to pull out of the shadows something. At LG, these pieces often begin to pour on sms9 + was better than this. That's why I look to the side chambers, they must have such problems should not be, or, in any case, it should be less.
Here I am not sure about a position among the Sony cameras for night shooting, but a lot of talk about it: / and I'll understand only those functions that are in the manual Smart settings - ie shutter speed, focal length, iso, wb, expo and manual iris. But the device's camera - a difficult thing to understand, and the abundance of information exacerbates the matter.
Sony ilce 3500 at our b / u market is worth 8k, 10k and the nikon d3200. Other options, of course, cheaper, around 5-6k.
Whether it is worth to pay, or the difference is, in fact, only on paper, but all these options - in principle, the same thing? I want to save as much as possible, and if there is no global advantages, I think, it is better not to overpay.

Rep: (32)
* Viiro,
About RAW smarts can not say anything - I do not know, but I tried to RAW melkomatrichnyh compact: it is noticeably inferior RAWu krupnomatrichnyh devices. At Nikon, say, shadows stretch better than canon.
camera device is not a complicated thing, it is much easier than manually set the exposure parameters.
As for the difference. In 3200 Nikon 24 Mpixel, in canon 1100 12. The difference is significant or not?

https://prophotos.ru/r.../14603-canon-eos-1100d

https://prophotos.ru/reviews/14739-nikon-d3200

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/20, 3:52