Camera for shooting books

Rep: (23)
Hello. I want to get beautiful and clear photos for instagrama books. Examples fastened. Sometimes you need to take a picture of the text. on hand right now there is an old and half-dead Nikon d3200 with the stock lens. I absolutely do not understand pictures and very hard for me given that science, otsmotrennyh hundreds of teaching materials and done a lot of photos, but the result still does not suit me, so I would like to start with something that is not expensive and Novichkova. And then gradually move on to the professional and expensive equipment, if something really starts to be produced. Alternatively, I am considering: purchase a lens, then change the body and to purchase more expensive lens. Or my old man is not suitable for these cases? Videos do not plan to shoot.
Also in the apartment with bad light, which can be viewed in this context and that seemed like a natural light?
Many thanks for the advice.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (74)
* Harmonily
I would start with buying a macro lens.
For example, here was a discussion.
D3200 need for motorized lens (no "screwdriver"), at the Nikon is the letter G in the title. Focus on the amount of about 20 sput.

As for light - external flashes, lenses, reflectors.
Very budget - one manual flash + sinhroshnur, the price for all 3 sput.
A little richer, but perhaps much more - a couple of manual flashes with radiosinhronizatorom - for example, yongnuo YN-560/660 or Godox TT520 / 560/600. Price for a pair of puff and simple synchronizer - 8 sput.
When choosing a synchronizer pay attention to compatibility with flash.
From personal experience: Godox TT600 convenient possibility of separate adjustment of flash output from the synchronizer x1 - but it's a little more expensive, set of two puff and synchronizer x1n (x1t-n) - 11 sput.

Diffusers and reflectors - you can start with a cheap disk (like this).

So read up on the subject survey and pulsed light.

Post has been editedivanlabuda - 08.01.20, 08:50

Rep: (74)
* Harmonily
One more thing about the outbreaks note: very very old (release about the middle of the two thousandth) can burn chamber - they have to sync high voltage.
It is better to take a new listed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 23:05