TP-LINK Archer C6 - Discussion | [WiFirouter]: 300MB \ S - 867 Mbps \ s | 5x100MB + 5X1GB.

Rep: (3)
TP-LINK Archer C6 - discussion
Wifirouter: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867 MbitMbit \ s) | 5 • 100Mbit \ s + 5 • 1Gbit \ s

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
The TP-LINK Archer C6 router is adapted to install the house and in small offices. With it, you can create a wireless network indoor, fully use various Internet resources. The presented model is made in a black case, it has a pleasant design.
The TP-LINK Archer C6 router supports Wi-Fi 802.11ac / N / a standards. The installed module can function at a frequency of 2.4 or 5 GHz. The bandwidth at a frequency of 2.4 GHz is 300 Mbps, and at 5 GHz frequency - 867 Mbps.
The router is equipped with four external removable antennas and one internal. It will cover a wireless network. Significant area, you can fully use various devices and comfortably surf on the Internet.
Web interface and convenient mobile application are provided for managing the technique. Owners will be able to quickly and easily configure the router. The kit provides the power supply to connect to the outlet, the cable with the RJ-45 connector, the user manual.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS
Ports 4 LAN port 10/100/1000 Mbps
1 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN port
Buttons Button Reset.
Power button on / off button.
WPS / Wi-Fi button on / off.
12V / 1A power supply
Sizes (SHHDHV) 230 Г— 144 Г— 35 mm
Antenna 4 external and 1 built-in antenna

PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE
Wireless Network Standards Frequency Range (Reception and Transmission) IEEE 802.11AC / N / A 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b / g / n
2.4 GHz2400-2483.5 MHz 5150-5350 MHz

Transmission 5 GHz: up to 867 Mbps
2.4 GHz: up to 300 Mbps

Sensitivity (reception)
5 GHz:
11A 6 Mbps: -93 dBm; 11A 54 Mbps: -78 dBm;
11Ac HT20 MCS8: 69 dBm; 11ac HT40 MCS9: -65 dBm;
11ac HT80 MCS9: -62 dBm;
2.4 GHz:
11G 54 Mbps: -78 dBm;
11N HT20 MCS7: -74 dBm;
11N HT40 MCS7: -71 dBm;

EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm or<100 mW
Wireless Mode Functions Enable / Disable Wireless Broadcasting, WDS, WMM Bridge, Wireless Statistics
Wireless Wire Protection 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK

CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE
WAN Type Dynamic IP / Static IP / PPPOE / PPTP (Dual Access) / L2TP (Dual Access), Bigpond
Management Access Control
Local management
Remote control
DHCP Server, Client, DHCP Clients List, Address Reservation
Port Redirection Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPNP, DMZ
Dynamic DNS Dyndns, NO-IP
Access Control Parental Control, Local Control, Nodes List, White List, Blacklist
Network Security (Firewall) DOS-attack protection, SPI firewall, Filtering by IP address / MAC address
IPv4, IPv6 protocols
Guest network One 2.4 GHz Guest network, one 5 GHz Guest network
OpenVPN VPN server, PPTP VPN

Environmental parameters
Operating temperature 0 в„ѓ - 40 в„ѓ
Storage temperature -40 в„ѓ ~ 70
Air humidity during operation 10% - 90%, without condensate formation
Air humidity during storage 5% - 90%, without condensate formation
CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
Archer C6 Supplies
Power Supply
Ethernet RJ45 cable
Quick Setup Guide

System Parameters
Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP / 2000/8 / 78SE, Mac OS, NetWare, Unix or Linux
Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0 or another browser with Java
Cable or DSL modem
Subscribe to Internet provider services
Firmware
Useful

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedM | A | G - 22.12.20, 13:07
Reason for editing: Rollback for stock with OpenWrt

Rep: (90)
Shelep666 @ 08.01.20, 09:38*
I noticed an interesting part - turn on the telly, the Neta is naturally no, in the TV settings, I specify the source of the antenna signal (cable from the same provider), and after a few seconds the operation of the router, i.e. the connection to the Internet is restored without the conversion of the cable and reboot.

In order of nonsense: Try the next time you turn off this calf from the outlet and see if the Internet will raise after that. And this problem is only with one TV or with both?

Rep: (173)
* gue $ t , Literally this morning, such a "operating" did on 32 ". An hour ago, after it climbed into the router settings, to change the channel of the channel for 36, the same history happened - he hung off. For the sake of joke, I did the same but on 43" . Miracle repeated - that it all worked. How it affects the router does not fold in the head any none in mathematics or physics ... as you said correctly, but the fact remains

Posted 01/08/2020 at 19:30:

* gue $ t , PySy. I threw a question on the office, I'm not the first with such, and not even a tenth

Rep: (3)
ICE_89 @ 08.01.20, 20:26*
Did you seem to be pure dump?

Only a dump and cyber.cat was sent to you (the first option was larger than the flash, the second without Arrh partition, it seems like - the mascrootizer hangs when loading).

Post has been editedpermaneo - 08.01.20, 20:09

Rep: (26)
I bought small radiators (aluminum) in radiovists and pasted on chips (disassembled router). Dumps of 5GHz passed. Apparently, there was overheating ...

Rep: (0)
Hello.
Parental control works badly.
Customized (see screen, there is a software version). It works, after the spending of the limit of the Internet cuts off, but on the trail. The day also swears on the restrictions (back does not include)
Everything starts to work after placing settings, sometimes from the 2nd or 3rd times.
Attached Image

Rep: (20)
OpenWRT 19.07.0. (07.01.2020)

Attached fileOpenWRT-19.07.0_07012020.zip.(12.43 MB)

Hash-sum Sha256:
OpenWRT-19.07.0-ATH79-Generic-TPLink_Archer-C6-V2-Squashfs-Factory.bin - ACCDE12F5314620B54A5496789EC05E189B9CB25C253D88E5D37F4F6526Acf88.
OpenWRT-19.07.0-ATH79-Generic-Tplink_archer-C6-V2-Squashfs-sysupgrade.bin - 1AFC0Fed2A8C9CE8AF35A67BD3B0FAEFB35E06386B1D0CC786AD55F1FD3721C5
OpenWRT-19.07.0-ATH79-Generic-TPLink_Archer-C6-V2-Initramfs-kernel.bin - 04BD81ACD49CB102E7BC908BE54230369B11EC80015Fee9C1DD96805A1388BBF.

Installation:
Disclaimer: All actions with the router you perform at your own risk !!!
1. Install the TFTP server on the computer
2. Connect a computer to the router using any LAN port
3. Change the IP of the computer to Static 192.168.0.66
4. Run the TFTP server and throw the file into the distributed folderOpenWRT-19.07.0-ATH79-Generic-TPLink_Archer-C6-V2-Squashfs-Factory.bin having previously renamed it in Archerc6v2_tp_recovery.bin.
5. Holding the reset button on the router, turn it on. Keep as long as the WPS diode is not lit
6. Expect ~ 150 sec. Until the firmware is established

Possible problems:
- There is no hardware acceleration NAT and as a result of unstable operation at speeds More than 100 Mbps
- Possible dumps WiFi

Report bugshttps://bugs.openwrt.org/

Post has been editedAeronix - 11.01.20, 22:25

Rep: (11)
Hello.
There was such a problem, of course, these are not your difficulties on the elven, but I also would like the Council)

He took a router from the hands, the house dropped to the factory settings, the latter is worth the last.

According to WiFi, I will show me in any geolocation program at all in the third point of the city, although I bought it in the second, and I live in the first.

How to make friends a router with my house, otherwise you already called a taxi at all on the left address)

There was also TP Link Router before that, stood at Mom. Then, when brought to a new home, WiFi showed that I am at home at my mother. But the benefit, in a month itself resolved.

Maybe here too stupidly wait? In Google, found 2 such cases, but without solutions.

And if the mother's router didn't show me a 24/7 of her at home, he throws a new one to a dozen times a day at half an hour.

Post has been editedAlexander_61_Rus - 10.01.20, 17:23

* Alexander_61_Rus,
It depends not on the router, but on the accuracy of the smartphone navigation systems over the network. Turn off the location over the network and use only GPS.

Rep: (11)
* Aeronix But just the meaning is that it appeared from routers. They should somehow influence this matter.
I understand that you can remove the search on the network, but it's just wondering how the above.

* Alexander_61_Rus The smartphone is focused on online or offline database "MAC address WiFi point - GPS coordinates".

Rep: (69)
Has anyone put the November update from the English site? What can we lose if you put?

As I wrote before, everything disappeared .. On the TP Link Forum they say 100% need a cable provider to rebuild ... Well, I think, one, after the weekend of the wizard ... But! There was another movie here .. it was absolutely randomly in his will began to turn off customers, and it doesn't matter whether it is smart in Wifi, or a computer in a lace. I noticed that he began to do it, for example, after on Smart I climbed to the site with a broken software for Smart. Jen played in the computer in * my city * in VC, or as it is called there, too, disabled ... and the Internet in Both cases on the indicator burns green, and on the devices it writes - there is access to the Internet .. Into my wives smart access is, but there are no available on my computer .. there are no on the computer, but there are no smarts on both smarts ... or there is no smarts, And there is no computer. How he decides who to disconnect, and whom there is no one God knows. Are there any users who put an alternative firmware? Is it worth putting, or to sell it right away? SC in the nearest 300 km radius, therefore I ask .. With the TP, it is useless, it is long known that a big elephant is very bad ...

* Aeronix , Hello. Did you put this firmware yourself? Interested in whether there are such problems as described in my posts? I ask because either put it, or merge it the faster, the better .. The reason is described in my post above .. Regards ..

* shelep666 , Put the address 1.1.1.1 at the time of shutdown. If Ping passes, then the problem in the DNS server of the provider.

* Aeronix For a start, I made a reset to the factory, changed only the names of the network and passer. The channel on the 5ke left a car, he himself chose 36, he left for 2.4 by default. An hour while there was a normal flight .. fall off, I will try your method .. According to the results, I will write off, I think everyone will be interested. On TP-Link Forum also people write about such cases

Rep: (178)
* flynk0 ^,
Just so to supply either EU on RU, nor the opposite will not work - the firmware checks the dev_id, when dispensing - refuses to be installed.

In EU firmware there is no UDProxy and Yandex DNS.
The rest of the difference is minimal.

Rep: (7)
* Anatoli_kz. , the same scenario of use, I think this is a problem with the latest update from LG

Rep: (9)
How does DLNA and UPNP work through this router?

Rep: (0)
Does anyone have problems with torrents? I bought this router, I put on download and speed 6-8MB / s, although it was all stable 9-10 on the old age. Distribution is fresh, with a large number of cides.

Rep: (75)
* ilya119, Check the boot of the router at the time of active torrent client.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:51