Movix Pro / Like Box Pro / Vermax UHD300X [Android] | [TVBox] [IPTV] [Amlogic S905x]

Rep: (14)
DiscussionMOVIX PRO / LIKE BOX PRO / VERMAX UHD300X
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
  • AMLOGIC S905X chipset with 4K support
  • 4x Arm Cortex-A53 @ 1512 kernel architecture
  • Flash 8192MB Nand.
  • RAM 2048MB DDR3 SDRAM
  • Built-in Wi-Fi Module В· 2.4 & 5GHZ Range Support
    В· Compliance with IEEE 802.11 A / G / N standards
    В· Mimo 2x2 Antenna for 2.4 GHz
    В· MIMO 2X2 antenna for 5 GHz
    В· Range of frequency ratings in accordance with the decision of the GCRC of the Russian Federation:
    - в„– 07-20-03-001 dated 07.05.2007
    - в„–10-07-02 of 07/15/2010
    - в„–15-35-09-1 of 10/16/2015
  • Built-in Bluetooth Module BLE 4.X
  • Front Panel Led-Indicator
  • Back Panel В· HDMI port version not lower than 2.0 with EDID and CEC support
    В· Ethernet port 10 / 100Base-T (Fast Ethernet)
    В· DC 5V power connector for external power supply, AC 100-240B / 50GH input voltage
  • Left Sidebar В· Micro SD SD Slot Slot
    В· USB port version 2.0, speed up to 480 Mbps
    В· USB port version 3.0, speed up to 5000 Mbps

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 12.11.20, 19:12
Reason for editing: led to a partition standard.

Media Platform House.ru Movix

Movix Pro.

Telecom-operator "Dom.RU" presents a digital electronic console Movix Pro (Like Box Pro), expanding the borders of digital TV. The prefix is ​​designed for those who are already not enough normal television capabilities and is needed advanced functionality.

Holders Movix Pro can run on the Android-app television screen, watch channels and videos in 4K resolution, as well as enjoy interactive services. Movix Pro is a miniature device made in modern design. Built-in AMLOGIC S905X processor, Quad-COREX-A53, CPU CLOCK SPEED - 1 500 MHz. The device has 2 GB of operational and 8 GB of permanent memory. On the console, there are connectors for connecting the micro SD memory card, external USB devices, power supply, connecting the console to TV with a mini-jack cable - 3 * RCA, as well as connectors for connecting to the Internet and to TV (HDMI). On the console there is an AV connector to connect old TV models "Tulips", but it is blocked, because The interface is not adapted to such screens, and to use the entire functionality of the console will be uncomfortable.

The configuration that the client receives is included, Movix Pro prefix, the power adapter (5 V / 2 A) with a power cable of 1.2 meters long, remote control with two CR2032 type batteries, HDMI cable by 1.5 meters, user manual and warranty ticket.

The console is very compact and easy due to the fact that it feeds from the CR2032 type batteries, which are the size of a ruble coin. Frequently used keys are placed at the top of the console: the power and television and television button (HDMI-CEC is supported), the audio adjustment / disconnect keys and channel switching, the four-position navigation button with the "OK" key, below - the "Back" buttons, " Menu "and" Search ". Under them, the multimedia control keys and, finally, the digital channel selection buttons. The prefix works on the basis of Android OS 7.1.2, which allows you to load third-party applications and run them directly on the TV screen. In the Application Store you can download messengers, games, customers for social networks, office tools and much more. Such an opportunity will pay users who actively use applications on the smartphone and would like to expand their application: for example, run on the big screen an application for yoga or gaming stream.

For comfortable work with applications to the console, you can connect through two USB ports and Bluetooth to connect external devices: a computer mouse and keyboard, joystick, gamepad, webcam, and headphones or an acoustic system. Movix Pro is controlled by a regular console, however, thanks to the HDMI CEC function, it is possible to manage it with a remote control from the TV.

When you connect the digital TV "DOMERU", the prefix user gets the opportunity to view up to 222 TV channels, 87 in HD (the number of channels depends on the connected package) and a large number of third-party video services: Ameditec, Start, Megogo and others. Prefix allows Enjoy video in high quality 4K Ultra HD. Even if the TV does not work with 4K, the prefix will automatically set the maximum possible parameters of the picture and sound.

The device will provide customers with the services of "Video on request" and "Manage View", which make it possible to watch your favorite movies and programs at any time. The viewing management service will help put the program by pause or repeat the desired episode. Many people will be useful to remind the start of the selected transmission and the possibility of parental control over content.

Post has been editedmihadom - 21.12.19, 12:25

What speed of the Internet selects the prefix?

Post has been editedAlsuchkoff - 20.12.19, 17:24

Rep: (1)
I have 30 Mbps tariff, grabs surf in nete and watch TV

Posted on 12/20/2019, 18:29:

Has anyone set the broadcast photo / video from the iPhone to the console? For this, do you need a program or can it be easy to configure in the OS?

Rep: (5)
I have a prefix Pro, TV mostly an elderly person will look. How to make that when you turn on the TV and the console, there was a TV channel immediately, as on old H7000 consoles? How to collect in one bunch of all the channels that I only need that I look, there are 50 pieces and so that the sequence of these channels to establish, and not as the prefix will spread.

Post has been editedgnom16 - 20.12.19, 19:36

* gnom16 , On the channel which, see click Star. So you add it to your favorites.

Why when you configures wi fi and don't turn off the console with a remote control for a long time, then it writes that the cable is connected (on the fact there is no) and writes no connection
Bag firmware?

Post has been editedAlsuchkoff - 20.12.19, 21:53
Reason for editing: Supplement

* gnom16 And the right channel immediately after switching will not start unfortunately. This is the feature of the firmware. I have already asked about this in those support. They said that this is the feature of the firmware.

Alsuchkoff @ 12/20/19, 23:09*
On the channel that see click Star. So you add it to your favorites.

I did it, but the prefix still the order is expanded by itself,
ALSUCHKOFF @ 12/20/19, 23:55*
The necessary channel immediately after switching on will not start unfortunately.

Not necessary, and the one that was with the previous TV turn off

Post has been editedgnom16 - 20.12.19, 22:47

Why am I always finding out in the tab "All Channels'a not add to favorites?

I want to 'Favorites' to throw my channels in my sequence, and to choose the buttons for example NTV Tsyfra 6, TNT Tsyfra 4, etc. And then 205 472 326, etc ... who will remember this ... I did not take the 9000th in my time for this.

Rep: (1)
gnom16 @ 12/20/19, 23:35*
How to collect in one bunch of all the channels that I only need that I look, there are 50 pieces and so that the sequence of these channels to establish, and not as the prefix will spread.

Try to go to the personal account of Druz ->On the left menu "Druz TV" ->Channel Lists and Create Your Channel List there

Rep: (0)
* Alsuchkoff , * gnom16 nor as essentially, at startup, there will always be any channel. Favorites are also not convenient

Tembro @ 12/21/19, 11:03*
from favorites

What is not convenient?

* gnom16 , then you will not watch advertising from home, they need you to connect and subscribe

* gnom16 , inconvenient, because to get to the Selected section you need to press several times

Tembro @ 12/21/19, 11:07*
uncomfortable because to get to the Selected section you need to press several times

And this porridge is convenient?
I already realized that I would not take it myself! TV and elderly and children look to get to the right channel to get so many monible to do ... I stay on. Hunmax 7000 for TV viewing the most, and to view content there are Android prefix with Alika for 2000 with great opportunities than the house ru for 4500 ...

gnom16 @ 12/21/19, 9:54*
And this porridge is convenient?
I already realized that I would not take it myself! TV and elderly and children look to get to the right channel to get so many monible to do ... I stay on. Hunmax 7000 for TV viewing the most, and to view content there are Android prefix with Alika for 2000 with great opportunities than the house ru for 4500 ...
I fully agree, my first took from the archive and Andrei, did not think that the house was naked

Rep: (1066)
M
The topic was transferred to the sectionMultimedia devices. - Media consoles Read the rules Announcement: Rules section "Multimedia devices"

Post has been editedmihadom - 21.12.19, 12:32

Okay, I even had time to talk on this console. Thickened the topic, probably the house ru intervened)

* gnom16 why ruined. Everything is fine

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.12.20, 17:46