realme Buds Air - Talk | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (170)
realme Buds Air - Discussion

Discussion пїЅ | A source of information
Attached Image

In the subject are all Forum Rules | Rules section "Wearable electronics"

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Description
In realme Buds Air has a special chip R1 with Bluetooth 5.0, which increases the quality of wireless communication to a new level. Buds Air support smart touch control, and allow you to take and end calls, switch between music tracks, start voice activated assistant and a performance mode by one touch. Thanks to the integrated voice assistant Google Assistance users can, without taking your phone out of the bag and pocket, manage calls, music playback, adjust volume and access to information services such as weather forecasts.
realme Buds Air is available in three colors - yellow, white and black.
Specifications
Form Factor - True Wireless Stereo
Case material - Plastic
Chip - R1
Version of Bluetooth - 5.0 LE
Autonomy - Up to 17 hours of wireless charging of the case
Noise Reduction - ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation)
Full specifications in English.
Chip
  • R1 Headphone Chip

Controls
Support Touch Control
  • Double-tap: Answer a call; play / pause music playback.
  • Triple-tap: Skip to next song.
  • Press and hold one side: Launch voice assistant; end / I decline a call;
  • Press and hold both sides: Enter / exit Gaming Mode.

Calling
  • Dual Mic
  • ENC (Environment Noise Cancellation Technology)

Connectivity
  • Bluetooth 5.0
  • GFP (Google Fast Pair Technology)
  • 10 meters Effective Range

Size & Weight
Case
  • Height: 51.3 mm
  • Width: 45.3 mm
  • Depth: 25.3 mm
  • Weight: 42.3 g

Headphones
  • Type: Half-in Ear
  • Weight: 4.2 g

Charging Case
  • Support Qi Wireless Charging
  • Support Type-C Charging

Battery
  • Up to 17 Hours Playback

Sensors
  • Optical Sensor for Wear Detection

In the Box
  • Buds
  • Wireless Charging Case
  • Type-C Charging Cable
  • Quick Guide Book

Useful
Reviews and Reviews
Detailed reviewfrom SW. djmoon

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 23.06.20, 20:20
Reason for Editing: Sound Enhancement

Rep: (151)
It is waiting for opportunities to buy these ears. In Xiaomi AirDots 2 lots of problems (falls off one of the earphones, brick when updating firmware). I hope that realme not be such problems.
By the way onofficial websiteit is impossible to order. In Russia do not deliver (Yekaterinburg).
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
I am also interested in buying these headphones, waiting for the opportunity to appear. I would be grateful for any information on the purchase.

Rep: (16)
Also waiting if that throw the surveys on the Russian suddenly appear

Rep: (1)
You can ask in the comments on Youtube from foreign obzorschikov about these headphones can be detailed raspishut

it is interesting to read the reviews of those who have bought youHERE

here through Google translator translate reviews

Pros: - 1) Build quality is excellent 2) The sound quality is excellent (the same as in Apple Airpods) 3) Good battery backup 4) The best connection 5) It is best to play as pubg. Cons) 1) touch does not always work properly 2) during the game at the pub there is some delay (but insignificant) ..... Finally, you can go in this price range, I bet it's better than apple airfields go with it in this price range

But the second review

Excellent reputation, it is worth every penny, great sound, good battery backup, excellent communications, in general, just do it perfectly ...

and here is the third review

pros - connects instantly (10/10) it provides a normal sound, but not the bass and the sound quality (7/10) simple touch controls (8/10) motion sensor - where he plays or stops the music, if you delete or insert into ears (7/10) of 4 hours of battery life (7/10) during the conversation the other person makes a lot of noise, but it works best when you are connecting a single headphone (6/10) comfortable to wear (8/10) apple design (10 / 10) mode with low latency for games works fine (8/10) cons - despite the fact that there are touch-sensitive buttons for answering calls, music playing, it does not work smoothly (5/10) build quality is good, but some material poor quality (housing) 7/10 7/10 overall.

After reading the reviews, I realized that they are worth the money that they ask for, and the autonomy they have norms and by the sound, too, Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 in this respect, win only a little better quality music and conversation squelch works best at 40 percent since A otherwise they are more compact and wireless charging and the autonomy of the best for sure.

Post has been editedborattt - 23.12.19, 13:41

Rep: (0)
Hello, too, are interested in these headphones.
Prompt and from a PC will work (it was still not the headphones without wires) in the PC bluetooth 4.0 yusb stuck?
PS I read the above translation of the comments, no one wrote about the quality of the microphone

* beetlejuice541 ,
The quality of the microphone in the stub of the first generation. With a PC will work. I've reviewed the video there was connected to a PC safely

Post has been editedborattt - 24.12.19, 12:27

Rep: (33)
* borattt ,
borattt @ 23.12.19, 13:36 *
Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 in this respect, win only a little better quality music and conversation squelch it works best at 40 percent since
I did not understand who is who wins) Apple airpods very good quality of sound, Xiaomi airdots pro is much worse in quality. If oppo on airpods level, they can concede xiaomi?

Rep: (53)
Also I am waiting. Very interesting, I think to buy. While alternatives especially no bo, though, I would gag.

* paraslov ,
After flashing Xiaomei sound like the EPL.

Rep: (0)
If you are choosing between 2 mi air and these then zaparivatsya not worth it.
Mi and p 2 bit worse in terms of quality. There is a marriage, sometimes problems with the firmware (yes they are sewn and many do not know it and play your ears then smartly)
In the second, the quality is better, but technically they are not much inferior.
In general, my personal verdict, they are equal.
Mi and p 2 on yuzayu constant for more than a month. everything is fine, no problem particularly in my copy. I became friends with their computer, talk to them through the rollers of the game Discord and deduce through computer speakers. Blago format inserts allows so to use them, and all the sound from penetrating through the headphones.

playstar @ 29.12.19, 04:14*
If you are choosing between 2 mi air and these then zaparivatsya not worth it.
Mi and p 2 bit worse in terms of quality. There is a marriage, sometimes problems with the firmware (yes they are sewn and many do not know it and play your ears then smartly)
In the second, the quality is better, but technically they are not much inferior.
In general, my personal verdict, they are equal.
Mi and p 2 on yuzayu constant for more than a month. everything is fine, no problem particularly in my copy. I became friends with their computer, talk to them through the rollers of the game Discord and deduce through computer speakers. Blago format inserts allows so to use them, and all the sound from penetrating through the headphones.

you really rights at all, I do not even know which way to look, but here I am attracted yellow))) since childhood, he is my favorite)

Prompt, you can somehow buy these headphones are now? Or expect to see Ali? No information can not be found
Thank you): happy:

acid1865 @ 30.12.19, 21:15*
Prompt, you can somehow buy these headphones are now? Or expect to see Ali? No information can not be found
Thank)

Only in India and online realms, but not yet sold to us) have to wait on Ali or bengud)

Rep: (10)
According to the news, will be presented in China January 7th

Rep: (5)
And how you can subscribe to and be notified temku?
It is also interesting to buy them)

Rep: (1)
But the headphones from Xiaomei look like a log sticking out of his ears.
I do not really like their dimensions.

Rep: (2)
Already there was one (yougeek), while on abnormal price))
We are waiting for a couple of weeks and I think already at normal prices will be taken.
If translated into rubles, then they are worth 3500 in India, 4000 Ali really.

Similarly speaker above syaomishnye repel sizes shaped stubs

Post has been editedevgeniimsk - 05.01.20, 17:55

evgeniimsk @ 05.01.20, 16:45*
Already there was one (yougeek), while on abnormal price))

Post a link, I can not find

* borattt , Said in QMS, all right now, hanging for 25 thousand, but the Chinese certainly geniuses of business: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/07/20, 22:28