Night photography | secrets of shooting in low light

Rep: (241)
Night photography
Night photography refers to a photo taken at night, as well as the process of obtaining it.

Attached Image

Rep: (209)
It is necessary to sleep at night, and not to run with a camera!

M
Great title for the topic. Thank!

Post has been editedkochrob - 03.03.09, 01:34

Rep: (21)
Industrial zone at night

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Prague at night.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
BombilCalabasov Thank you very much! Yes, they are not enough. conditions are not very allowed to capture, the terms were water: rolleyes: but in general - there is someone to learn the skill: yes2:

Post has been editedMilka - 10.11.08, 02:03

Rep: (174)
Night Prague
Attached Image

Rep: (81)
To get rid of noise in pictures with a long shutter speed, reduce the ISO to the lowest possible values, respectively, the shutter speed itself must be increased

Rep: (3)
It was a wonderful evening. Just passed the thunderstorm and the rain subsided. The sunset was unreal beautiful.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
No, with the horizon, everything is fine. Just due to the roughness of the clouds creates the illusion of obstruction. At the expense of the story center, yes. She conceived as a general view without binding. And this is quite a controversial decision.

Rep: (7)
Psevdopanorama: rolleyes:

Attached Image

"2 towers"

Attached Image

Post has been editedPrototip - 29.11.08, 01:58

Rep: (2)
Here is my experiment with a rose.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (192)
Prototip @ 11/28/2008, 2:43 pm*
"2 towers"

But what is the meaning of spreading castrated towers? There is no top and bottom. Garbage, however.
Willsoon
I would like to grumble, but in full format picture quite differently overcame. The idea is - it's nice. In terms of composition it would be interesting to try to remove from a different angle by changing the relative positions of the moon and flowers. And so - there is no harmony. Focus turned out, for some reason, only the parapet. It seemed interesting combination of colors in the picture, but disappointed them fading. The controversial picture. More minus than a plus. But to bake these delicious cakes can of sticky dough. Bake-bake. and we pohrumkaem :)

BombilCalabasov @ 11/28/2008, 11:42 pm*
Prototyp In terms of size, the author’s intention would be more understandable. Fortunately, that now the size for photos on the forum is not limited.

Yes, I was still afraid that they would rip out)) Well, you can, you can)) Fixed it at 1600

kochrob
There is one option for you)) "House on the Embankment"
But I like the 2 towers more, which is somehow mysterious: rolleyes:

Attached Image

Post has been editedPrototip - 29.11.08, 02:04

Prototip @ 11/29/2008, 2:02*
Yes, I was afraid that they would rip out)) Well, you can, you can))

And you periodically read the rules :)
"Two towers" - an interesting idea. But in this design they are perceived in the picture as interference against the background of the panorama of the city.

Rep: (2)
I was just learning how to apply with a DSLR (I still study in general now, but I know a little more than then) shot at the priority shutter speed, I had to hold the diaphragm up to 5.6 or 7 on the manual.

Rep: (586)
Yellow boat

Attached images
Attached Image

dama,
An interesting plot, but some flaws prevented open it. It is necessary to take into account the properties of the human visual perception is important for a person object is perceived in full contrast and color. Secondary, on the contrary, loses color and contrast. Brain "sees" not as it is but as it should be in accordance with his ideas. The camera lacks the human mind and dull displays objects as they actually exist, without correction of brain. It is because of all of the above in the photo there mnozhstvo compositional techniques to align our reality and predstvalenie about it.
When you looked at the boat you saw it entirely: from the bow to the stern? Did you see the edge of the pier in front of her? The rear row of boats remained “in the shadow”. This was what had to be achieved in the photograph both during the shooting and at the post-processing stage.

Rep: (586)
Kochrob @ 12/06/2008, 12:40*
When you looked at the boat you saw it entirely: from the bow to the stern? Did you see the edge of the pier in front of her? The rear row of boats remained “in the shadow”. This was what had to be achieved in the photograph both during the shooting and at the post-processing stage.

I want to ask, did I understand correctly that I had to focus on the boat and not take into account how the background would turn out? And I wanted this row of yachts to be clearly visible. What else could improve the photo, except for focusing on the boat? (At the time of shooting). Thanks for the analysis :)

Rep: (788)
Just wanted to share.
I shot on dead batteries (well, I didn’t expect this) at the last moment (for the same reason. I recharged).
Attached Image

Unfortunately, more of this was not observed: (.
This is not that ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedHanzo - 07.12.08, 01:09

Hanzo
2nd fota about anything ..
The first eclipse? Where is it?

Moscow night
Attached Image

Post has been editedPrototip - 21.12.08, 05:54

Full version    

Help     rules