Xiaomi Soocas X5 | [Health]

Rep: (7)
Xiaomi Soocas X5

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Attached Image

Device description
Xiaomi Soocas X5 - sonic toothbrush, presented May 10, 2019. The company has decided to complement its line of products the premium version of the smart devaysa oral hygiene. In fact, this model - an improved version of Soocas X3, but there are a number of features and technical nuances.
Device characteristics
Manufacturer: Soocas
Model: X5
Colour: Blue / Pink
Material: Plastic enclosures
The number of bristles vibrations per minute: 37200
Moisture protection: IPX7
Power: 2 W
Battery volume (mAh): 1000
Input parameters: 5V / 1A
Charging time: 16 h
Battery life: Up to 25 days
Connection Type: Bluetooth
Interaction with mobile applications: Soocas / Mi Home
Packing size: 268 x 235 x 72 mm
Equipment: Electric brushes, nozzles (3 pcs), USB charging base (without adapter) glass case for electro.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.06.20, 07:58
Reason for editing: Russian manual with operating modes

Rep: (1)
Hello, who are already used? What are the advantages, disadvantages? whether the water flows into? And in general, interested to know about this miracle of Electrical Engineering)

Gerardis @ 16.12.19, 14:28*
who already used?

Take 2 weeks, I is the first electric toothbrush.

What are the advantages, disadvantages?

At the very brush cons until discovered. But Soocas application is one big minus. Not synchronized, the only thing that can be learned from it is the charge of the brush and how many days are left nozzle.

whether the water flows into?

Water does not flow. After cleaning always disconnect and washed brush and nozzle.

Rep: (13)
Who turned out to bind the brush 10 on Android? 2 months as a live without synchronization, class

Rep: (0)
* soulfirst Try to change the region on the phone at the Singapore or China, through which application is trying to tie?

Rep: (13)
* Beretta53 , The official (Chinese and international from google). Change region to China did not help. And now with the transition to android 10, both applications are no longer run. Here you Xiaomei. Support

yuzayu from 1 January, a gift on NG.
while impressions are positive, before the last 3-4 years has used the usual colgate 360. So, when hard cleaning Colgate for 3-5 minutes, the gums begin to bleed, "smoothness" (without the feeling of flying) teeth remained to a maximum of dinner, usually up dinner.
x5 with the gums bleed, cleaning 2-2.5 minutes and teeth remain "smooth" until the next cleaning, no matter what you eat or drink.

with a proprietary application Soocas connects without any problem (android 9), arranged dances with a tambourine to mi home - in any, but it is not necessary.

Rep: (2)
Hello. I enjoyed the week 3. application soocas konekt through time, sometimes writing that there is no new data, but this is not essential as for me.
But I enjoyed three weeks, all of a sudden in the morning wanted to brush your teeth, brush including tanned red, and going off for about 5 minutes.
Apparently, though, moisture protection is not particularly repaired because of other reasons, I do not see, but the water is not really even bathed her, washed several times with toothpaste.
So neat.
And unlike the other brushes, this crap will deal not razlomav, according to the video on YouTube a few Chinese ... After the holidays lucky in some sort of CCs, tell us in detail what the problem is

Post has been editedSatanic666 - 08.01.20, 16:41

Rep: (5)
I take a little less than two weeks before was yelling bi vitality. global difference - not buzzing almost) in the head
The quality of cleaning really like, use complete with irrigator Xiaomei

We ordered a woman for the new year. Before there were the usual brush.
1 - 2 weeks of use. Before that was a common Hard brush with bristles
2 - polishing head polishing to a shine, but the feeling of cleanliness in my speeds. From daily nozzle better. Soft never used
3 - gums stopped bleeding at all (before bleeding). Perhaps due to the pressure control mode. Swears when strongly pressed
4 - a cover of a very nice addition
5 - wireless charger brush eliminates corrosion in the charging connector or oxides with a contact charger

Familiar dentist said that a good brush
Clean advised by the principle:
1 - brush with paste
2 - irrigator as Brush is not everywhere takes out whatever was not cool + Irrigator cleans periodontal pockets
3 - mouthwash purchase or make yourself a month
4 - once in half a year to go shoot down tartar if it is formed
And then your teeth will serve for a long time: yes2:

We are very happy with the brushes. A solid thing

We arrived two things until I get used, for electronic enjoyed for a long time and did not like.
Connect and synchronize work so far without problems.

Who thread function works to prevent splattering of toothpaste? The program enabled, while maintaining the bluetooth on schotke blinked. But at the same vseravno brush is included even when not in the mouth

Post has been editedJames026 - 16.01.20, 06:11

Rep: (68)
Finally, we create a theme about the X5. I use a Black Friday all happy, especially for 2500 buying. First it is not synchronized properly, but the latest version of the application works like a clock.

question: where to buy attachment? everywhere only for X1 and X3. Ali are sold as compatible with the X5, but I Choate not sure. X5 in like NFC-chip may have other differences. who are thinking?

Rep: (12)
* dudl,
Nozzles with interchangeable X3

Rep: (200)
* dery @ And the chip is there? The rub is in it!

* AlexandrCNH,
Just I conducted an experiment. In my first brush cleaning flashes upper ring (change requests nozzle). I put a new nozzle, bought on Ali. The ring does not flash. So brush it determined that the nozzle is different. He came back the old - flashing again.

* dery @ , But you can not help, there is such that during operation, a brush can for a moment, as it were switched off and switched on again during the cleaning, like a pause which is doing? Ie out that it does not work continuously. And it's not because of the press, a red ring is not lit.

* James026,
This divides the brush brushing on phase 4, for each part of the mouth, if the duration of 2 minutes brushing, it will be every 30 seconds to notify the change of the cleaning places.

* James026,
vers26 already answered.

* vers26 Thank you, then my approach to cleaning the wrong, I will be divided into 4 areas.)

Somebody ordered attachment to this brush? If you can make a link.
I take a half months, in six months it will be necessary to change. I want to order in advance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 18:47