Xiaomi N1 Smart Outdoor Camera Ptz Edition | Xiaomi N1 Smart Outdoor Camera Safety Camera Wi-Fi + Ethernet

Rep: (10)
DiscussionXiaomi N1 Smart Outdoor Camera PTZ Edition
Xiaobai N1
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Xiaomi Company has developed a new video camera for home and corporate use. Model Xiaobai N1 Smart Outdoor Camera PTZ Edition with the possibility of outdoor installation had night mode and a number of useful functions that can be controlled using a smartphone.
The main feature of this model is the availability of functions Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ), allowing to remotely rotate the camera and zoom objects in the frame. The angle of viewing trends is up to 270 degrees. The housing is protected under the standard IP66 camera - it keeps working in the rain and snow in high dustiness.
The model is equipped with a 2-megapixel sensor and can record video at 1080p. Infrared illumination allows to get a distinct image at a distance of up to 15 meters even at night. Additionally provides the function of two-way audio communication. Through the use of AI algorithms camera can detect the contours of the human body and to include an audible alarm upon detection of extraneous sending 10-second video, and a notification to the owner of the smart phone.
Specifications
Hiaobay Smart camera Outdoor PTZ Edition N1 (indoor and outdoor universal)
Product Model: CMSXJ25A
Diagonal: 110 В°
Resolution 1920X1080
Aperture: F1.6
Power Input voltage: 12 V = 1A
Operating temperature: -20 В° C ~ 60 В° C
Video Encoding: H.265
The wireless connection: Wi-Fi IEEE 802,11 b / g / n 2,4 GHz
Wired Connection: 1 10/100 m adaptive network port
Support System: Android 4,4 or iOS9.0 and above

Additional Information
The camera also comes with AI features. With the help of an artificial intelligence learning algorithm, you can intelligently analyze the contours of the human figure in the picture to avoid false alarm response as a result of flying insects, pets and changes in lighting. After turning on the alarm function, when the camera detects the movement of a person, it makes an alarm with a high decibel and records a video duration of about 10 seconds. The video is immediately sent to the mobile phone and can be viewed from the application.
installation overview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQiq9Zbl5cQ

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 12.01.20, 15:15

Rep: (26)
Who bought?

Rep: (0)
The same question, and whether it can work with a local video server and not through the cloud and eco system from Xiaomi

Rep: (38)
Screenshots from the store, such as the official camera.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedastra872 - 09.01.20, 15:42

Hello everybody. I bought such. Put on the construction site for experiments)). There I already have a video surveillance system with a registrar and rye cameras. I will say that the shooting quality day and night decent, flash drives on 64 giga enough for a long time. It is convenient that she knows how to distribute Wifi), just for me to come in hand in the future). The only nuance it is necessary that smart people from this forum find how to bypass the download video on TLF available tools)). In the standard you can watch online, watch recorded video in motion for any day. But you can only download these rollers in the cloud, for which the Chinese want money))). Then from this cloud, you can also pull anywhere. Now the camera is connected to the registrar and then the recorder is connected to the router. The registrar does not see this chamber and corresponds to the camera settings you cannot choose a hard drive of the register as NAS to write there.
Here is an example of a stop-up with a video at night in a complete darkness. We still have and lanterns are still built on the poles at all))). This video is recorded on the fox movement))) in the frame.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedVitalion74. - 12.01.20, 11:17

Can I connect the camera through a twisted pair? Using Wi Fi?

I did not understand about Viphy, but just on twisted and connected.

Disable WiFi module when connected with a cord?

It is very interested in this camera, but I would like to display the image on the monitor screen immediately from 9 cameras, for example and merge video on the network storage via sambe or NFS. Someone implemented this?

Rep: (5)
Tell me, is it a swivel camera? Can I manage to the right and left?

Rep: (3)
Can, 270 degrees review

Rep: (5)
AndrewB @ 01/18/20, 22:38*
Can, 270 degrees review

Thank you! Another question, she will work without a gateway?

Rep: (3)
Gustavshultzzz @ 19.01.20, 12:25*
Another question, she will work without a gateway?

Can not say. I tried only a WiFi connection. I was only about the receipt, I did not put on the house.

This camera works with scripts, it can, for example, turn on and off through the scripts?

Good evening !
Came a camera today. I can not configure. Requests the pair of pairing! What password does not understand the four digits.

* brikom ,
Take the second phone, turn on the voice translator when the camera says and then enter it. On YouTube there is a video, though on Bourgeois.

I figured out, with the help of a google translator. Each time he pronounced a new password.

* brikom ,
Just as you received today. But before receiving the camera, I learned the nuances of the connection. We still tried to try to do with one phone. The answer to the future buyers: not ride (while you use the translator, mi home everything dropped and on new until you find the camera, the password is already new.

Without a gateway, it works, personally checked, but not to register it in the Michael without a gateway. In general, you can take a gateway from someone later to remove from there, so that one of whom they took did not watch your camera.

Rep: (21)
Version N1 from N2 What is the difference between someone in the know?

Version 2 is distinguished by increased moisture protection.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12/19/20, 18:09