> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro / Mi Note 10 - Modification and decorations

Rep: (3698)
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro / Mi Note 10 - Modification and decorations
PictureXiaomi Mi CC9 Pro / Mi Note 10Model: M1910F4E, M1910F4G | Codename: tucana
Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics
Embellishments
Icons

Modifications
Bootanimation

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedWislava - 30.03.20, 14:06
The reason for editing: Patch chamber MiRoom \ r \ nandroid 10 \ r \ nIzmenyaet watermark on Mi Note 10

Rep: (139)
[SUBJECTv11] BLUR V2

Author: Turkbay
Mod author: Turkbay
Attached fileBlurv2.mtz(49.72 MB)
SCREENSHOTS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation:
1. Import themes from the application;
2. Go to the topic resources, select the installed component;
3. After applying the theme -restart the phone.

Rep: (35)
Hello
gave me such a miracle, the device is not bad, before it was only in Samsungs 4, noted that Mi Note 10 duplicated telephone contacts, and it's not very convenient, as I have, that I do to them several times not poyavlyalisy..i steranes after Strta new phone, they appear again * T.kontakty lie I have on the phone *whatsapp there is

thank

Post has been editedHa4ik - 19.01.20, 12:41

there is no point in me .. all pereiskal

I got rid of at the end of problemki
on my SIM card there were Contacts from your old phone, I had them removed, and everything fell into place, without any double contacts no longer

moreover, some s top Region to put in your phone. worth while De,

thank

Attached Image
Little instruction as gash on the phoneCustoMIUIzer
Module firmware modification (including additional functions, of which there are many in the module straight, I'd say)
Attached Image
Do at your own risk. I have everything turned out right the first time and without dancing with a tambourine.
Someone (infa not accurate), butlupitsya phone, but not a fact. Magisk not tested SafetyNet
  1. Go to Magisk - Repository - SetRiru - Core - Reboot.
  2. Go to Magisk - Repository - SetRiru - EdXposed (SandHook) - Reboot.
  3. Set APK'shkuEdXposedInstaller
  4. Set APK'shkuCustoMIUIzer
  5. Go inEdXposedInstaller- Installed Modules - put the check in front of the module -Reboot.
  6. Go inCustoMIUIzerand krutimvertim - Three point and fastrebootTo apply.
SCREENSHOTS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

All files are attached below, but do not confuse the order of installation!

Rep: (82)
Alex-MD @ 10.02.20, 00:08*
Magisk not tested SafetyNet

Those. GPay stops working, right?

* Kalisha , Well, if SafetyNet verification fails, then yes sootvettvenno

Notch pie

Attached Image

Description : Notch Pie - is an application that creates an overlay around the Notch your device to display the current battery level. It works without the need for root access and has a high level of customization!
In addition, it is open source and commercial-free, so your experience will not be cluttered with the use of the application.
The source code is available here: HERE
Download: Attached ImageAttached fileNotch Pie.apk(2.2 MB)
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlex-MD - 10.02.20, 01:37

Rep: (8)
Alex-MD @ 10.02.20, 2:08*
Someone (infa not accurate), butlupitsya phone, but not a fact.
All right, after the second firmware file download eternal animation, without wipe firmware did not help, but the cleaning of one "date" and the firmware, run zverek.MiRoom 20/02/20

Post has been editeddc_pitbull - 25.02.20, 19:36
Reason for editing: Corrected

Rep: (109)
"Enable mode" in gloves "Ruth needed

It is also suitable for those who have poor sensitivity after gluing the protective film and the glass.

Follow the path:
/system/etc/device_features/tucana.xml
open the file with a text editor and find the line:

<bool name = "support_touch_sensitive">false</ bool>
we changefalse on true either replace the file immediately.
In the settings screen will appear the slider incl.
Attached filetucana.xml(22.09 KB)

Attached Image
Attached Image

He checked himself, and running.
P.S. after a reboot, the slider off automatically, do not worry, because for a long time is on, you can not worry about it

Post has been editedjcml - 07.03.20, 07:32

Rep: (1823)
MiRoom camera patch
android 10
Changes watermark on Mi Note 10

After installing the patch with twrp and loaded into the system - clean the data of the camera application.
After updating the EEPROM watermarks remains Mi Note 10 - to reset data chamber.
Patches
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedandrey.medwe - 30.03.20, 13:57
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (72)
Good day.
Show you how to increase the volume of the headphones? On the other devaysakh before without any problems turned the file mixer.paths, then a lot of different mixer.paths and none not found the section Play scenario.

Rep: (14)
I was extremely dissatisfied with the audio via BT. At low frequencies, which was something rustling, regardless of the EQ settings. Seen in the theme were also dissatisfied with the sound quality, so it can be useful to whom my solution to the problem. Tried all kinds of patches, equalizers (as a result of selection had to sacrifice a fingerprint sensor), I have found the ideal solution for detail and sound quality. Put through magisk first ainur narsil, reboot the phone and put the audio modification library, restart your phone and enjoy. The sound on the head better. The only thing I have to say, the sound is clear and detailed, for fans dressed up bass - will not work. I advise even those who are standard and the sound seems to be normal. Tested on headphones funcl al and column harman / kardon go play mini. Firmware, if anything, I Masik X 11.1

P.S. for those who like a little more bass, you can put ainur sauron. Have not tested, because I like the sound without preukras, but write that there are more bass.

Attached files

Attached fileainur-narsil.zip(3.46 MB)
Attached fileAudio-Modification-Library_v3.3.zip(11.26 KB)

Post has been editedTododo - 01.04.20, 20:32

Rep: (3650)
* toredo,
This is only for Bluetooth or wired, too, will be better sound?

Rep: (72)
* kypbep ,
Too, is universal fashion. Try it, I think you will not regret.

Rep: (567)
MiuiHome for Miroom 20.3.26

Attached Image

Author : swyat23
Firmware : Miroom 20.3.26
Description : All around me broke idea why WHALES removed the signature icon in the Dock. bar and left there a lot of empty space, I decided to bring back what has been, do yourself so how hurt the eyes, this emptiness, if you need to pick up your stake
Installation : Hands over rootexplorer put right 644, reboot the machine
Download : Attached fileMiuiHome.apk (13.07 MB)

Post has been editedswyat23 - 09.04.20, 19:32

Rep: (9)
Tell please and whether it is possible to add some new styles of watches for both aod naprier mi 9t?

Rep: (71)
* 123456789qrp , No. Only by modifying the AOD applications, but none of this forum did

Posted on 13/04/2020, 10:42:

You can only put a custom image

Rep: (34)
Note Vatermarka camera 10 (exasperated inscription CC9) glued in Photoshop pack of walking on the network. There's the right logo and the top line, but the ugly bottom, it took the same from CC9.
Swinginghere, Throw in the data / data / com.android.camera / files
P.S. If your hands reach and time will be - try to make notes for the boot-animation.

Post has been editedDJ N.R.G. - 14.04.20, 13:55

Rep: (3650)
Can anyone know whether it is possible to remove the icon disappears the print on the screen after the lock that would permanently burned with AOD

Post has been editedkypbep - 16.04.20, 16:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 22:14