Food: input: AC100-240V-0.5A in alternating current, 50/60 Hz, output: DC12V-1A

OSCAM / POWERUV support

Support H.265
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 14.11.20, 19:18
Reason for editing: firmware K7-OTA-V2

Rep: (6)
Protamin @ 23.02.20, 11:36*
There is, on the initial page there is a bang

I repeat once again, in the section - Products, it is not !!!
And the fact that on the initial page, very reminds the inscriptions on the fence.

Post has been editedChigasov - 23.02.20, 12:20

Rep: (24)
Posted here [email protected], this is the service center, while politely and very concise, by aglitski (through Gogle the firstborn)
This came out:
I Have K-7, The Product Is Very Bad.
TVC (DVB-T2) Is Very Bad - Delayed Freezing, Does Not Record by Timer, Black Screen.
AUTO FRAME (AFR) Does Not Work.
Sometimes There Is No Sound in Applications.
No root.
And Much more
I Will Not Recommend Anyone

ps
I noticed a current error, I needed a Yandex version, okay x.sen, it's not a case as writing, but in their quantity, I think it is necessary to start to get a sarafined anti-flame, and from here and possible Finnish, only the loss of money can be poured this chinese .

Rep: (1)
Serega-TV @ 02.23.20, 10:59*
Let's somebody with a letter composition. Throw here. And the address is a link and start breaking the Chinese with letters all. May help. Start moving.

Well, first went)) I also navaya and sent). : RTFM: In English True - I do not know Chinese: D
But here it is necessary that the letters differ in the content at least a little, and then consider stupidly for spam and nothing will do.

So a little text change there - add your own or remove something, but the main thing is written about friezes.

Text of the letter

Post has been editedmorik333 - 23.02.20, 12:38

: scratch_one-s_head: In short, I put the root, put the AFRD - I will test, let's see whether friezes will cure or not.
: RTFM: And the Chinese continue to bomb letters - let them do not sleep there! And then you understand everything they write off the circle on your coronavirus! ((: Aggressive:

Rep: (2)
Morik333 @ 23.02.20, 14:00*
In short, I put the root, I put AFRD - I will test, let's see whether friezes will cure or not.

will not cure
checked

Strmihail @ 24.02.20, 08:23*
will not cure
checked

: scratch_one-s_head: Well, he already made sure - it did not help. Helps only as Yura_YG wrote:
1- After sleep or on the box, exit the CTV button EXIT
2- Run the CTV from the icons on the home screen Home
3 - when the friezes appear to press the DTV button

Frisiy personally appear in this case, it happens 2-3 times and after pressing DTV everything works further exactly one day))

You can add to the cap.

You have all the friezes from the cable from the kit. Cured by buying a cable Pure 4K HDMI 2.0. I ask you to take into account that 95% of the 4K-left cables. Read reviews when buying on Ali.

Vitalikxxx @ 25.02.20, 10:52*
You have all the friezes from the cable from the kit. Cured by buying a cable Pure 4K HDMI 2.0. I ask you to take into account that 95% of the 4K-left cables. Read reviews when buying on Ali.

Those. You want to say that when connected by the "left" HDMI 2.0 complete cable to a TV with an HDMI 1.4 connector, the Fulkhd image from the DTV application is played. In this case, the same cable stuck in the 4K calf normally shows the same 4K from other applications.

IMHO: About the cable is nonsense.

Vitalikxxx @ 25.02.20, 10:52*
You have all the friezes from the cable from the kit.

My cable is not at all of the kit, but the friezes are available. The Chinese responded to a letter with a request to record the vidos of friezes and promised to start work on corrections and wishes.

Rep: (65)
If not difficult, add in letters more about the lack of sound through bluetooth in the DTV.
I can even give the video about the absence of sound on bluetooth in DTV and glitches with the launch of the DTV, when the picture is not on the entire screen, but jumps in the small frames in the corners. I understood one glitch, if first incl. TV or projector, and then the prefix, then the picture on the DTV is normal, and if the first incl. The prefix, then in most cases the picture will be small in the corner, in my upper left.

Post has been editedesegan - 25.02.20, 15:43

Morik333 @ 25.02.20, 14:03*
Chinese responded to the letter

No one else answered me. What mail answered with? I wrote on both, I'll stop his video evidence.

The most awful picture was at RGB. The best option was YCBCR420 (by default) I sent when opening the dispute to the Chinese video and received 50% compensation. Then the cable came and happily sighed. Before that, I also tried different cables. So about nonsense neither nonsense (cable) is the case of everyone. I don't know about HDMI 1.4, I have a 4K 65 Telik 65 '' port 2.0. Artifachil to tears. I advise adequate to people based on your occasion and positive experience ... I took such. The picture was clear without any interference.
https://aliexpress.ru/...1602_,searchweb201603_

Post has been editedvitalikxxx - 25.02.20, 17:32

Rep: (0)
Esegan @ 02.22.20, 15:23*
I understood one glitch, if first incl. TV or projector, and then the prefix, then the picture on the DTV is normal, and if the first incl. The prefix, then in most cases the picture will be small in the corner, in my upper left.

And what are you not using the HDMI CEC function? In general, this glitch only happens when the STT is started from under another application through Homa, for example, without "killing" the previous one, and it is not always.
In general, it seems to me that all the shoals with the friezes, since we are already talking about the quality and version of a particular and cable depends on the model of the televisioner. I have no friezes at all, but a TV driver of a 10-year-old Panas plasma, HDMI 1.4 is certified in full, HDMI CEC works with a bang, I was by the way was very happy and surprised by the presence of this function "out of the box"

Yura_yg @ 02.22.20, 15:03*
What mail answered with?

Reviewed with [email protected].

Vitalikxxx @ 25.02.20, 16:04*
I have a telik 4k 65 ''

Not all telie 4k, therefore the cable is not particularly dancing here if the TV is simply Full HD enough and just HDMI cable 1.4

Volodyca @ 02.22.20, 20:47*
depends on the model of a televisioner

Well, there is such a chance, but still there is a chance that the boxes are collecting sober and drunk Chinese and the Chinese woman flashes them and here as lucky)): D

Post has been editedmorik333 - 25.02.20, 22:21

Maybe someone can come in handy, I have been looking for a lot of sleep
Sleep TV Timer

Rep: (24)
I have a HDMI-HDMI, too, not native, on the previous cheap box there was nothing like that, which is on this, which is 10 times more expensive. By the way, the police on this hat with a filling of Babushcofon raised prices, the circus on the dart epp.

I throw the scrolls to different addresses
Collap the lads, bombing from different addresses on the squares, we need mass, otherwise everything will remain as it is

Post has been editedProtamin - 27.02.20, 01:23

Hello everyone, collided as many with the "friezes" when using DVB-T2, wrote at [email protected], has come such an answer:
Dear customer:
Thanks for your feedback.
1. CAN You Provide a Video So That We Can See the Problem?
2.Can You Provide US WITH A Test Stream to Analyze The Problem of T2 Video Freeze. If You Can, Please Follow The Stream Recording Instructions in the Attachment and Provide US.

And instructions, how to analyze the problem and send them the necessary data to eliminate "friezes" in future versions of the firmware.

P.S. Guys, support Flashmob, write to [email protected] about the problem

Attached files

Attached fileDTV-How to Record TS Stream.pdf(168.36 KB)

Hello, the box only received from China and there is a problem. The equipment is not loaded, i.e. Loading or breakdown or booting cut down, then it does not respond to the remote, only to turn off-to-turn on the outlet. I do not know - this is a software bug or a problem with iron. Request for connoisseurs - share info. Are filed files from the cap to flash?

Post has been editedTurboAlex - 27.02.20, 11:41

Hmm, Shaitan-box ... I almost did not buy! And because the price is not small

Rep: (6)
The seller pulled to send to the last, waited 60 days. I did not answer the messages, I decided to refuse and thought "I'll buy it better to the prefix without a tuner and I will buy for 1500r yusb DVB-2 Rexiver to it." As a result, he took the return of my money in a couple of seconds after the operation is canceled. So thanks to all, good luck, I leave your topic)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 18.01.21, 19:18