> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Pocket Downloader | Manager download files (Free)

Rep: (106)
Pocket downloader
Current version 2.02

Attached Image

Description:
Small program - download a file manager from the Internet, wmDA alternative.

Opportunities:
- multi-threaded download
- injection into the desired folder
- downloads through proxy
- indicates kilobytes downloaded each section
- avtostiranie loaded addresses
- high speed

Homepage: http://pocketdl.sf.net

Download:
Version 2.00 CAB: Attached filePocketDownloader_2.0.cab (198.98 KB)

Version 2.02 CAB: Attached filePocketDownloader_2.02.cab (225.96 KB)

Translate can "restaurateur", there is not a lot of resources.

Post has been editedZeroCold1981 - 25.07.09, 22:59

Rep: (913)
I wonder just oprobyvat was a new program, but since the author does not recommend the program to use it ... I will follow the development of the program and possibly in the future because it is something out (especially if it is a working integration with Opera 8.65), but so far it I in no way interested.

Rep: (3)
** novichok2008 ** @ 4.12.2008, 23:19*
I wonder just oprobyvat was a new program, but since the author does not recommend the program to use it ... I will follow the development of the program and possibly in the future because it is something out (especially if it is a working integration with Opera 8.65), but so far it I in no way interested.

The author recommends that the program read readme and not wait for the product features that are not stated in the description. Do you want to integrate with IE - yuzayte anything for a long time existing. Task "to make another download manager with integrated in the IE" was not, and so they complete. As for the Opera - stay tuned - a feature very interesting and technically perfected will ...

bazis1, thank you very much, I'll follow, and I apologize if I do something to offend

Rep: (1234)
No offense to the developer, but for some reason all prog sampisnye no different there certificates are working with a bang, the only problem with yours, so if you do not fix the fate, then at least in a more precise about this TRUST LEVEL !!! I know that in the current proshe certificate checking all off !!!

Rep: (3)
j-a-c-k @ 5.12.2008, 13:47*
No offense to the developer, but for some reason all prog sampisnye no different there certificates are working with a bang, the only problem with yours, so if you do not fix the fate, then at least in a more precise about this TRUST LEVEL !!! I know that in the current proshe certificate checking all off !!!

Well because normally "prog samopisnye" do not try to emulate the kernel driver, in order to connect to another process and capture it to the network access functions, in order to track the downloading of large files. In opera there is the interface for the normal integration, so downloading files is implemented as a subsystem, reminiscent of firewall, but only for selected processes.
After some time, will be a version with a virtual proxy - where certificates will not be needed.

Rep: (246)
bazis1 very forward to) the way the program class already downloaded files + neodin dozen files fayloobmennikov.ooyachen klaassno.kstati, resume running very smoothly, spool files Not damaged after the vleshgeta!

Rep: (20)
vmda also does not swing from the forum, at least with this stranitsy.A But with this loader, but rather with the version 2.01 noticed a problem with downloading some files, which predydushie version coped with a bang

Rep: (4)
and what's the problem? previously beat files, like right now corrected

Rep: (20)
vosnovnom this is not the program files and the beats have to go through the exit and do not cross, otherwise the program will not save the state of the injection.

Rep: (69)
accept updatePocket Downloader 2.0.1 SAB

FRIKERSРќA Before something spread, it was possible to read the topic

Rep: (2)
Hello! Prompt pozhaluysta- when you try to download a file gives "The network connection was aborted by the local system". Although I, as written earlier, changed in the settings timeout from 1000 to 10000. Two versions of a program such tried-Well mistake. :(

Rep: (688)
One thread solved the problem of engagement interceptor? I and an error "Unable to connect ...", etc.
Th I just did and signed Bible and prog SdkCerts, and in general the system izgalyatsya povsyacheski, but the problem did not solve, can anyone come?

Rep: (14)
is not a question please temu.Podskazhite which boot is best to put on the Diamond. And then a lot of things at once and do not understand that you need nuzhno.Kachat and from this forum and ssaytov downloads

Rep: (481)
mite,
better ask hereHTC Diamond - Discussion (Part 2)

Rep: (-2)
Che I do not understand how to make this program at the Opera intercept downloads. I have Opera 860.

Rep: (688)
A new versionAttached filePocketDownloader_2.02.cab(225.96 KB)

Changes not listed, I'd add that the ability to become activated function interception downloads (though something until it intercepts) and normally drawn at WVGA screen interface. Respect the author !!!
M
Picked up the hat

Post has been editedapq - 22.04.09, 22:31

Rep: (106)
Here I found about changes
Release Name: 2.02

Notes: Bugfix release
Changes: Fixed bug with empty HTTP status message Fixed bug with Opera Integration

Rep: (15)
I downloaded the program from, 2.02. There was a question: under what Windu she wrote? I WM2k3SE, so the installer complains that cab is not for Win CE.

Posted 09-05-2009, 2:40:

I tried to pump - zero effect. SKTools cab sees, discovers, unpacks, but the program does not start ... :(

Post has been editedKleschev - 09.05.09, 03:00

Rep: (161)
Che, I have part of the information window is not visible.
Nobody will tell how this area to see?

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 14:08