> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Pocket Downloader | Manager download files (Free)

Rep: (106)
Pocket downloader
Current version 2.02

Attached Image

Description:
Small program - download a file manager from the Internet, wmDA alternative.

Opportunities:
- multi-threaded download
- injection into the desired folder
- downloads through proxy
- indicates kilobytes downloaded each section
- avtostiranie loaded addresses
- high speed

Homepage: http://pocketdl.sf.net

Download:
Version 2.00 CAB: Attached filePocketDownloader_2.0.cab (198.98 KB)

Version 2.02 CAB: Attached filePocketDownloader_2.02.cab (225.96 KB)

Translate can "restaurateur", there is not a lot of resources.

Post has been editedZeroCold1981 - 25.07.09, 22:59

Rep: (913)
bazis1 @ 1.12.2008, 14:49*
Authorization probably goes for the cookies, write that just will not work. You can try to put the ninth opera, it is integration. Or try to specify exe-Schnick netfronta in the list of applications for the interception. But this is an experimental feature and may not work.

It turns out that in order to use this program to download from the forum, you must first install Opera9? No, it perebor.Probyval add executable from Opera 8,65-not picked up :(

Rep: (3)
** novichok2008 ** @ 1.12.2008, 11:50*
It turns out that in order to use this program to download from the forum, you must first install Opera9? No, it perebor.Probyval add executable from Opera 8,65-not picked up :(

Integration with the eighth Opera and other browsers will come later. But in order to download files from the authorization of cookiesany programIt must be integrated into the browser. Check with byaki possibly the referrer will be enough ...

Rep: (246)
How to download I:
I go into some political subject, find a link fayla.kopiruyu ADDRESS ISSUES insert in the referrer field
copy the address of the file is inserted as a link to zakachku.kachaetsya.
BUT etestil I did not on this forum !!!. Now I check here now with an Internet problem.
but I think that it should work.

Byak @ 1.12.2008, 14:35*
How to download I:
I go into some political subject, find a link fayla.kopiruyu ADDRESS ISSUES insert in the referrer field
copy the address of the file is inserted as a link to zakachku.kachaetsya.
BUT etestil I did not on this forum !!!. Now I check here now with an Internet problem.
but I think that it should work.

Absolutely. If the forum provides a dynamic link (and possibly the referrer checks), then it will work. If you checked yet and cookies - will only direct interception header from the browser. As for netfronta and other browsers - who fumbles in WinCE, you can dig deeper into the source code (lie on sourceforge). My hands reach not before a couple of weeks, and, most likely after the NG.

bazis1 Vincze in whisking but nenastolko) so the wait for a new version of tebya.neprotiv if passing will spread wishes?

Byak @ 2.12.2008, 17:03*
bazis1 Vincze in whisking but nenastolko) so the wait for a new version of tebya.neprotiv if passing will spread wishes?

Out with no problem;) Another thing is that I will not promise anything specific, because I have a couple of very technically interesting ideas for improvement, and I will, first of all, to pull them.

Rep: (1234)
So, poser, the device and firmware in the signature when you try to turn on integration vydaet- Unable to connect to the interceptor.

bazis1 of course), and the developer himself perfectly understand you.
so unencumbered you then search Tudu snachalanakoplyu more and then I'll give it all at once;)

j-a-c-k @ 3.12.2008, 15:15*
So, poser, the device and firmware in the signature when you try to turn on integration vydaet- Unable to connect to the interceptor.

It may not be configured Trust level. Those. Windows wants a digital signature from microsoft for programs that use low-level services. Try Googling trust level settings.

Rep: (681)
A version 2.01
Download:Attached filepocketdownloader_2.01.rar(210.49 KB)

Krank_01 , In fact it has long been there:) I had ever read the two pages

Rep: (681)
** novichok2008 **, last post on the first page are not noticed

Set Operu9.Chto a PD does not want to catch download

** novichok2008 ** @ 4.12.2008, 10:43*
Set Operu9.Chto a PD does not want to catch download

In the setting of the interceptor "use" button clicked?

bazis1 Yes, nazhimal.Poyavlyaetsya message: "Unable to connect to the interceptor"

** novichok2008 ** @ 4.12.2008, 12:31*
bazis1 Yes, nazhimal.Poyavlyaetsya message: "Unable to connect to the interceptor"

It was higher. Windy need to adjust the trust level. Otherwise, it requires a signature from microsoft for all low-level modules, which, of course, have PocketDownloader-and no.

Koroche yasno.Spasibo for otvet.Uzhe before going, but somehow it did not reach the hands, -snoshu this programmu.Tak and stay on WMDA, it does not have problems when downloading from the forum

Rep: (1747)
Shakes shakes and crashes error "The data packet with the Marshalled parameter data is incorrect (HTTP 503) or" The Network connection was aborted by the local system "- How you can correct them and then rocking enjoy :)?

Quarx @ 4.12.2008, 16:37*
Shakes shakes and crashes error "The data packet with the Marshalled parameter data is incorrect (HTTP 503) or" The Network connection was aborted by the local system "- How you can correct them and then rocking enjoy :)?

HTTP 503 - the server is overloaded. Decreasing the number of streams in the injection properties.
Network Connection aborted - increase the timeout from 1,000 to 10,000 in the same place.

** novichok2008 ** @ 4.12.2008, 14:19*
Koroche yasno.Spasibo for otvet.Uzhe before going, but somehow it did not reach the hands, -snoshu this programmu.Tak and stay on WMDA, it does not have problems when downloading from the forum

And there is there integration with Opera? : D And if the operator is not needed, it is not necessary to change the usual and proceed with a software wmDA something new. And one of the goals of this program - proof of concept integration with Opera. Dancing with a tambourine those yet, but in the end it turns out very fast. Incidentally, after the NG may be a version with a virtual proxy. In the opinion of the people, it will be more convenient to the current integration engine.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 2:09