> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Pocket Downloader | Manager download files (Free)

Rep: (106)
Pocket downloader
Current version 2.02

Attached Image

Description:
Small program - download a file manager from the Internet, wmDA alternative.

Opportunities:
- multi-threaded download
- injection into the desired folder
- downloads through proxy
- indicates kilobytes downloaded each section
- avtostiranie loaded addresses
- high speed

Homepage: http://pocketdl.sf.net

Download:
Version 2.00 CAB: Attached filePocketDownloader_2.0.cab (198.98 KB)

Version 2.02 CAB: Attached filePocketDownloader_2.02.cab (225.96 KB)

Translate can "restaurateur", there is not a lot of resources.

Post has been editedZeroCold1981 - 25.07.09, 22:59

Rep: (81)
Programming Language: C ++ is strongly encouraged, pasibo

Wow...
Surprised that the program was not very popular ...

Rep: (156)
really weird program otlichnaya.ya some would say in general mast keV) IMHO, even better handyget. winner of the night anlim, so that the test will be on the full, most importantly, not to beat the large files.

Rep: (25)
but as it Russified version;)

Attached filepocketdownloade.cab(127.27 KB)

Rep: (246)
and there is a resume? IMHO, for a PDA for rocking it saaaamy important parameter ...

Rep: (3)
Now available the second version - is integration with Opera and a couple of nice little things. Address is the same -http://pocketdl.sourceforge.net/. Resume, of course, there is.

Post has been editedbazis1 - 29.11.08, 15:59

Rep: (21)
I have with Opera 8.65 does not want to integrate ...

Hurray looks like my dream come true) At last normal daunload menedzher.atob poprochenny a couple of files and began to write his yaby} -): D

Rep: (156)
just the manager beat me 2 movie of the three, so that it while in a landfill)

Rep: (1234)
On the CAA looks good, but it works odd - shakes is not stable, such as injection is, and the counter is worth. Overall impression - buggy until utility.

dauzh sooner I obradovalsya.segodnya test ... kachaaaet principle ... BUT unsupported referrers! so with online file nezalesh and this is very critical ... it is necessary to check it for large files at 5 flows.

Cap adjusted.
Please, someone take or whether the subject.
I have an Internet through GPRS ...

Xamil @ 29.11.2008, 20:05*
just the manager beat me 2 movie of the three, so that it while in a landfill)

In the first version had the bug - the second she corrected.

waiting revererov)) without them somehow neyuzabelno ... often have to download from this forum ... and so very convenient davnloader.eschoby like that he became friends with netfrontom)

Byak @ 30-11-2008, 15:16*
waiting revererov)) without them somehow neyuzabelno ... often have to download from this forum ... and so very convenient davnloader.eschoby like that he became friends with netfrontom)

According to numerous requests of workers laid referer version with full support and Russian interface (to be included in the settings).
https://sourceforge.net/project/platformdow...group_id=243456
Attention! If you are upgrading from a previous version is recommended to increase the time-out default from 1000 to 10,000 (10 sec.), As in older versions he mistakenly equated to infinity)

Hurray! shake)

Rep: (913)
Something I did not get with this program to download from foruma.V authorization fits your username and password, but vseravno error pops up.
Byak @ Teach me how to use the referer?

Rep: (334)
Byak @ 1.12.2008, 1:01*
Hurray! shake)

here zaley

Rep: (32)
here's a new version :) filled to the forum :)

Attached files

Attached filePocketDownloader_2.01.cab(210.55 KB)

** novichok2008 ** @ 1.12.2008, 0:07*
Something I did not get with this program to download from foruma.V authorization fits your username and password, but vseravno error pops up.
Byak @ Teach me how to use the referer?

Authorization probably goes for the cookies, write that just will not work. You can try to put the ninth opera, it is integration. Or try to specify exe-Schnick netfronta in the list of applications for the interception. But this is an experimental feature and may not work.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 14:05