> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - Informal firmware

Rep: (1069)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - Informal firmware
Picturebegonia
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Cameras пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Important information!
Phone easily okirpichit to such an extent that the then SP without you can not do, so do not ignore the instructions for installing the firmware posted here. If you suddenly got the firmware without instruction, it is better to ask in the forum, how to install it.
Do not use the instructions from third-party sites, including youtube, since divorced a lot of people who make a remote recovery of your bricks and spread feykovye instructions.
Firmware
CFW
GSI
Android GSI project - a page with firmware releases with patches under our device
Topic onsavagemessiahzine.comGSI with firmware
At the moment, relevant GSI firmware is not collected before 15/03/2020.NFC and payments in their work, read the instructions. The presence in the firmware name "vanilla" - meaning that it does not contain opengapps And they need to pump and put additional (ARM64 / Android 10).
To avoidscalingFor the transition, according toof this instruction.

Instructions
Rekaveri / TWRP
In order to avoid confusion, and people will not okirpichivalsya all rekaveri now installed in conjunction with dedicated instructions for installing the firmware.

Kernels
[CFW] TERCYDUX & QUANTUMKILLER KERNELS
[CFW]NetHunter-Infinity-Kernel
To avoidscalingGiven custom kernel can be installed only on the EEPROM tagged [CFW]

miscellanea

For updating and updating caps, please contact TTTT555 at QMS

Post has been editedTTTT555 - 14.09.20, 21:38
Reason for editing: advanced positions for some firmware

If someone will test all sorts of options for firmware - and if they work, then make out the post on the basis of
Announcement: Template message design with firmware

Before you - how to do anything in the header read - important information

Hyde write Installation for 1-2 hours.

Post has been editedXakep1993 - 01.12.19, 14:24

Instructions for installation AOSP based GSI rom

Caution - All data will be deleted! Do not forget to make a backup of System and Data
Everything is done at your own risk! Risk okirpichivaniya minimum subject to Hyde! Without installing MAGISK probyval I do not, but it is needed for further recovery work GPAY!

1) unlocking the bootloader
2) Put the TWRP and ROOT -Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - firmware MIUI (Post = NIKAS = # 90018812)
2.1) If you have a Chinese phone set ROOT like thisXiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - MIUI firmware
3) To save the backup DATA and SYSTEM MicroSD we need at least 32 gb - keep a backup of it! since the date we will be formatted (to recover on MIUI, or if something went wrong).
3.1) Firmware ipsw we throw the stick img format, if the file name .img.xz that you must first unpack the archive!
4) After the backup, go to Wipe - press Format Data. And confirm with yes. Next, go back click Advanced Wipe - select the System and conduct Swipe to Wipe.
5) Then press Install - Right click Install image side. Choose the flash drive Select Storage - choose the firmware that you previously been thrown on the MicroSD. Choosing a System Image section and spend swipe Swipe to confim Flash.
6) After installation, reboot and wait for minutes 5. Do not pay attention to the phone in the first feed goes reboot (the process rutirovaniya Magisk). At the start screen does not draw attention to an issue GOOGLE animation.
7) After the initial setup is swung APK MagiskВ® Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface (Post Displax # 90402504). When you run - magisk ask for upgraded or do something to agree. Restarted! Then you can use the installed firmware.
8) If something went wrong or did not like - in rekaveri choose Restore - Select Storage - choose a MicroSD. Next, select your backup and restore!

Nivkoem case, do not touch the BOOT file - even restore from backup (if TWRP help)! For bricks related BOOT file, I do not answer!

Post has been editedXakep1993 - 01.12.19, 18:33

Rep: (30)
Che with autonomy and gentlemen, there is a custom firmware to the kernel?

* nodfolk
Well nafig these custom kernels: D I'm afraid to do anything towards the BOOT. Okirpichit easily

Rep: (299)
I wonder when PONV is? I would potestit it on a bucket 10.

Attached images
Attached Image

* 10-Vadxa-02,
Development and porting of GSI-firmware (Post @twsunset # 89884540)
So it is - and even written on AOSP collected rather than elk. So it should be started with a great probability. Tomorrow at work - so I do not want to reset the phone.

* Xakep1993 , The current format is not ponyaten.kak sew and where?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedua.V a d i k.ua - 01.12.19, 18:27

* 10-Vadxa-02,
This is the usual archive - unpack it simple IMG file

By the way thank you reminded) must be supplemented by guide

Post has been editedXakep1993 - 01.12.19, 18:27

* Xakep1993 , It remains only to buy a USB flash drive on the 32 gig.

Rep: (5)
* 10-Vadxa-02 The connection does not work on PE.

On all firmwares I tests, the sound did not work any notice or media, only the earpiece. Animation does not work properly, animation scroll through twitches frequently and beautiful animation related downloads of applications, poorly behaved.

Customization is also not met, but I'm only a test of the PE and AOSP phh

Xakep1993 @ 1.12.19, 15:12*
then you must first unpack the archive
do not forget to check md5, I have with the first two times did not agree, but on the third time, and downloaded only if agreed

Post has been editedStegroNN - 01.12.19, 19:06

Rep: (142)
10-Vadxa-02 @ 01/12/19, 18:43*
you only buy USB flash drive 32 gig

: Rofl: I am currently at 512 postavil.Ochen great that there was a theme with custom bikes, so hello regulars!

Naryl home on the map 32g

Attached images
Attached Image

* StegroNN,
Well now you can replenish baglist. Sew on 9 probyval?

* 10-Vadxa-02 Who what? If about mi globe - it seems to me it's all the same remains MIUI, and does not apply to this topic

* Xakep1993 , 9ku not set, rolled to miyuay 11 Europeans

* StegroNN , But it may be due to the vendor 9 and firmware 10) wait and see

* Xakep1993 Until all of the raw, there certainly is the crutches to adjust the brightness and animation can be fixed a kind, but there is no sound and therefore did not stay

Rep: (186)
StegroNN @ 1.12.19, 18:56*
Animation is not working properly
MTC is often noticed on ... The same garbage on Umidigi One Pro. It is better to wait a source, gsi always have what the pitfalls

Post has been editednikimann - 01.12.19, 21:01

* StegroNN By the way there was a port 11 on Android miui 10: rofl: Booth essentially do not change and get the work 10. If something and will try it until the end of the week

Development and porting of GSI-firmware (Ctarchik # 87789849 Post)

As they say at your own risk

Post has been editedXakep1993 - 01.12.19, 21:26

Rep: (11)
As far as I understand, we all should be no problems. There is a section of wood (the vendor), there is a system partition to be (just) to coordinate properly with the vendor. There is a boot partition that can not be touched.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 13:55