ASUS RT-AC1200 - discussion | [Usbmodem, wifirouter, firmware]: up to 300Mb \ s - up to 867Mb \ s | 4x100Mb | 1

Rep: (3)
ASUS RT-AC1200 - discussion
usbmodem, wifirouter, firmware: 2.4GHz (up to 300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (up to 867Mbit \ s) | 4 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: 1

Attached Image

Description
Network standards: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IPv4, IPv6
Data transfer rate: 802.11n: up to 300 Mbit / s, 802.11ac: up to 867 Mbit / s
Transmission / reception: Technology MIMO 2.4 GHz 2 x 2 x 2 5GHz 2
Administration: UPnP, DLNA, IGMP v1 / v2 / v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, DMZ, System Event Log
Input: 12 V, 1.5 A
Size: 125 x 192 x 30 mm (L x W x V) (no frame)
Modes of operation: A wireless router or wireless access point
Support for standard Wi-Fi 802.11ac and total data transfer rate of 1167 Mb / s
Four Antenna Gain 5 dBi provide stable signal with a wide coverage area
USB 2.0 interface with support for AiPlayer audio webcast
parental control system
Additional Images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Specifications
asus.com/ru/Networking/RT-AC1200/
Connectors
RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for LAN x 4
USB 2.0 x 1
Firmware
Programs
Useful

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Attention! On the issue of filling caps apply to theQMS
In this topic to say "thank you" by raising reputation.

Post has been editediGhost_hate - 06.09.20, 09:41
Reason for editing: revision of caps

Instructions on how to reset firmware (Recovery Mode Flashing)
Instruction
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the reset button.
3. While holding the reset button switch on the device.
4. Hold down the reset button until the Power LED starts blinking (recovery mode).
5. Connect your computer to restore the program ASUS to the LAN port on the router.
Set a static IP address 192.168.1.2 to 255.255.255.0 gateway 192.168.1.1
6. Start the software ASUS Recovery, select the firmware and click "Upload."
7. The software should detect the recovery ASUS router and start downloading. (If it does not detect the router, try to disable the firewall on or off, and then re-enable the network adapter.)
8. After the firmware and reset the settings set NIC back to DHCP.
Reset again and open 192.168.1.1 in the browser.

Post has been editediGhost_hate - 31.03.20, 22:09

Rep: (-1)
Where to read that gives the firmware from Padawan specifically for this model ac1200?
How to flash the Padawan?
thank

mr.ukr @ 7.01.20, 20:22*
which allows insertion from Padawan specifically for this model ac1200?
How to flash the Padawan?

This firmware provides support for usb modem, vpn server and some other functions. Official manual I did not find it. Sew on the above instructions.
link

Post has been editediGh0st - 08.01.20, 10:52

The insertion of the following new features padavan
1) VPN Server
2) VPN Client
3) Network Traffic menu, which shows the use of the network by the example of the graph
4) Menu System Log
5) Customization menu in which you can remap keys / LEDs, configure sripty etc.
6) Added console
7) Added support usb modem and printer
8) Added the function of Network Neighborhood Share

and some other minor features.

clear
The problem is that the router can not see the contents of yusb CDM in ext4.
I understand that the firmware of the Padawan that does not solve?

Tell me why AMP menu yusb application I have no support for FTP or dlna?
There is only aytyuns server and upnp
thank

mr.ukr @ 10.01.20, 12:16*
Router does not see the contents of the CDM in yusb ext4

He has such a problem with ext4 on firmware from padavan.

Post has been editediGh0st - 10.01.20, 17:06

mr.ukr @ 10.01.20, 14:55*
Tell me why AMP menu yusb application I have no support for FTP or dlna?
There is only aytyuns server and upnp

If the firmware of padavan, the
in the firmware no DLNA support.
FTP support has (image below)
Images
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editediGh0st - 10.01.20, 17:04

Rep: (34)
There is a Padawan of newer with VPN and Russian, just gets up and runs at 2.4GHz indicator also does not turn off when you disconnect the network. The rest did not have time to check.

Attached files

Attached fileRT-AC1200_3.4.3.9L-100.zip(11.22 MB)

Post has been editedSS-SYSTEM - 12.01.20, 14:57

SS-SYSTEM @ 12.01.20, 14:56*
Padawan for later

I greet you found the firmware, if not secret?

Similarly, I do not say, but does it matter? Stock I did not like the firmware, it is crude. And this kind of normal. Is not there craftsmen who themselves can muster?

Rep: (18)
iGh0st @ 29.11.19, 20:25*
Instructions on how to reset firmware (Recovery Mode Flashing)

You normally got to flash the router with this statement? Because my router flatly refused to be sewn. And he managed to ask only through tftp with ip 192.168.1.75

moovel @ 15.01.20, 13:25*
You normally got to flash the router with this statement?

All sewn without problems

Post has been editediGh0st - 15.01.20, 13:28

Well somebody test of the new Padawan? Or drain all happy?

Rep: (18)
Test at your leisure, thanks for the firmware!

Rep: (0)
iGh0st @ 15.01.20, 12:27*
All sewn without problems

It puts like sink or something must khimichit? Have never put i do not want to screw up ..... and then I sink from time to time is out of the router settings labeled "wrong username or password provider" who knows what it is ?

stepsonik @ 19.01.20, 18:12*
It puts like sink or something must khimichit? Have never put i do not want to screw up ..... and then I sink from time to time is out of the router settings labeled "wrong username or password provider" who knows what it is ?

Greetings, put it on the instructions by the program, nothing khimichit not necessary. and about the signs I dare to assume that this is your account online, and anyone can use it to know the login and password, but it's not exactly like I can not pinpoint the words that this is so.

Rep: (6)
Somebody sews on feeding, care and speed dalnobolnost higher than the native firmware?

Rep: (6)
I took the router, which is praised in reviews. I will be brief, and setting it stok.proshivka nerves after every izmeniny router thinks 30 seconds. and more. Mac address whitelist 2.4 g.ts. It does not work all the blacklist. After all the manipulations on krovopitie from assusa and 1200 strikes the pressure on the heart. The range of the signal so it does not exist, only 10 meters high. Aida on TV boxing ksiomi showed a weak signal at 5 Hz. 2.4 Hz. good signal. My old 10 cu Huawei fg232g the signal and has a range of 100 meters at 2.4 Hz. Then he heard a squeaking, ringing of the router while working at 5 G.Ts like the sound of both zaryadchika power supply. As understood rang winding inside somewhere. One day was enough and took the refund, for the same money bought Tenda ac9 a share, as there was no Asus1200 film with the words Seller marriage, return ringing inside it, it means a lot of marriage. So it Tenda at a price lower settings in one click without thinking and making quick changes, the signal strength is excellent, trick useleniya signal setting really works, ksiomi mi Box 5 g.ts. shows the ideal signal. This is not advertising Tenda, and a comparison of the price. Who will say it is necessary to delve into all the tunes in assuse, maybe more, and to take a soldering iron and perepoyat all. Four antennas versus two in Tendo. Outcome buy this router Assus and be with him AsSosotsya)))) p.s I hope this post is not removed, it will be useful in the selection and purchase.

Post has been editedTimofei29 - 20.01.20, 21:17
Reason for editing: Errors

Rep: (5)
* Timofei29 Literally an hour as a reflash on Padawan, as compared to the drain of much better range, is now at 5 Hz, and works in the next room to see what will happen next, but 2.4gts same signal is much higher quality.
Adjusting instructions for the firmware:
Turn off the router, click rezet keep rezet turn on, the power indicator starts blinking, this is a recovery mode, etc., on a computer set ip range 192.168.50.h NIC
Mask 255.255.255.0
Include a program of recovery. Select the firmware, all for a manual.
A none who do not know ddwrt have on this router.
Threat to buy also did not advise it, for this money you can with a stronger signal 5Hz to take.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 10:48