Please help me to choose the camera!

Rep: (0)
Good evening! It is possible that my question is not quite on the topic, but still :) I choose a new camera (now I have Olympus Pen E-PL7) for shooting video in the room (preferably with good quality) and photographing handmade products in Lightkuba, and out. Found three cameras that seem to meet my requirements: 1.) Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Body 2.) Panasonic Lumix DMC-G80 Body and 3.) Panasonic Lumix G7K Kit 14-42mm. If I correctly understood, then the lens from my olimpus can be put on these cameras, if so, then with the first two of the list, I can use it and buy another lens to buy it? But what, I am a lover - the main task is to have a lens for video (optional) and for the photo (from the old foty). Maybe there are some more decisions, I will be grateful for the help!

Rep: (2)
Good camera, plenty of modes and stylized in retro style. Opportunities are also missing and that prevents her purchase additional lenses, though it bezzerkalka. Nevertheless, it is neumolyaet dostoinstv.Srok novelty of cameras 1-2 years, the atoms or less. While you will look closely to the chosen, they are obsolete and will be in the price even lower. You decide.

I would have done, but I need a high quality video!

Rep: (38)
* jokinal7,
Olympus om-d e-m5 mark ii - maximum FHD
Panasonic Lumix G7K Kit 14-42mm - a good start for 4K, if there are no cameras.
Panasonic Lumix G80 body - is the best choice - 4K + stub template. (Lens can prisabachit the previous Olika).

Later, you can buy lenses:
- H-H025 / 20 1.7 (for a photo, no stub, the G80 will be in the carcass, a little pull. 25 cheaper 20 wider, more compact and it noisier focus).
- H-FS12060 (Universal Video, darkish, but for the price it is quite normal. By the way, it is included in the whale G80 If we take with the layouts, it makes sense to take the G80 kit)
- H-ES12060 (Universal Video, lighter, better focus ring, the focus does not get off when you change the focal length, and ofthis bitchmuch more expensive)

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 25.11.19, 11:50

Ice-kiling @ 25.11.19, 11:28*
H-FS12060

Good evening, thank you for the information! Still I wanted to ask about the canon 800d, there worth watching? Or do not bother and stay at the G80?

If G80, then there are no more budgetary objective (in the range of 20 thousand.), And that was good for shooting photos and good (I understand that a lot of want, but the small budget up to 60 ths.) Can olympus have suitable lenses?

* jokinal7,
My advice to you, ask yourself what is more important for you.
- Photo Quality
- Video quality
- under budget

Regarding 800d:
Canon 800d can be considered, but I would recommend to do so only with an eye to the photo. Video taken without 4K, and even mirror, questionable idea in 2019, although there is quite FHD is not bad.
If watching something fromCanon then M50 kit (Now sell 38 thousand.). Kit lens is dark, but the video will fit perfectly, the quality is something about panasonic G7 (It is not a bad thing). Plus, the system can be purchased adapter-adapter EF / EF-S mount (~ 7 th. Rub.)
Extras. Lens Canon 50 mm with an aperture 1.8 (thous. RUB 6-7.) for portrait photos or night shooting. Unfortunately there is no dualpikslya in 4Q and no stub matrix, but considering the price of an option is good, plus, other things being equal, a photo on it, you can get better than m4 / 3
For the rest of you can buyND filter , DC adapter and something else on the little things ... (the battery, for example)
If and to move to another system, it is the mostan acceptable alternative to the 2019 budget of c in the range of 60 thousand. Everything else, or more expensive, or does not make sense.
P.S. There are other options that, for some parameters will be more interesting, but the price there will only set of ~ 60 thousand. (Same as G80 kit or X-T30 Kit, but you know, if the budget does not allow it any Wishlist it is necessary to cut back to the extent possible).

About alternatives from Olika:
In Olika have great lenses, but alternativeH-FS12060 Unfortunately, do not.
They haveOlympus ED 12-40mm f / 2.8 Pro . Everything is super, and the range of the focal length and aperture, and a constant quality, but the price of 45 thousand ...

Another alternative - Chinese manual'nye lenses, but then the question has to prioritize ...

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 26.11.19, 17:55

G80 me happy, but confused picture. Reviews on the internet realized that it is more for video than for the photos. On the other hand I'm not a pro and I have enough of this?

Ice-kiling @ 26.11.19, 13:59*
Canon 800d

And under Canon lens you do not know the average cost for my needs?

Rep: (74)
* jokinal7,
Sigma 17-50 f / 2.8
Tamron 17-50 f / 2.8
If you want cheaper - kitozum Canon 18-55f / 3.5-5.6 IS STM.

Post has been editedivanlabuda - 27.11.19, 05:31

* jokinal7,
G80 indeed often used for video, but the photo is quite possible to do.
If you take pictures in RAW and engage at least a base, post-processing, it is suitable. Frompl7 little difference if he arranged, the more likely that G80 satisfied.
matrix onG80 similar to G7 But without the smoothing filter, which will provide a bit more sharp picture, but the resulting image will be approximately at the same level.
Under the cut a few pictures that I took atG7 + H-H025 1.7

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 27.11.19, 10:36

Ice-kiling @ 27.11.19, 10:10*
G80 is indeed often used for video, but the photo is quite possible to do.

Damn, really hard to choose. I need a video to youtube, 4k, probably not necessary (unless you translate it later in 1080). But on the photos like a picture better than my Olympus (and it turns out that I was the camera down only because of the video).
Maybe there are more options (even within the 70 thousand)? I understand that bothered with questions, but do not want to buy poking a finger in the sky :)

Posted on 27/11/2019, 10:36:

ivanlabuda @ 27.11.19, 05:27*
Sigma 17-50 f / 2.8
Tamron 17-50 f / 2.8

Thank you for adding to your favorites!

* jokinal7,
Improving photo can be in 3 cases.
+ (The main factor).
Increased matrix +
+ Improve shooting conditions (composition, i.e. light side factors do not depend directly from the camera).

CanonM50 / 800D can provide "growth" as a photo, but then depend on the public to use these photos as In some circumstances, this increase may not be noticeable.

Canon M50 will give you exactly the growth in photo and video . But you know, if you upload a photo to instagram or removed only in FHD, the point in buying may not be ...
Throw me in a personal link to YouTube and share where you upload photos. You will be able to navigate around, as well as what to improve.

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 27.11.19, 10:49

Ice-kiling @ 27.11.19, 13:43*
Improving photo can be in 3 cases.

Four.
The first item - the skills and experience: D

* ivanlabuda
I was referring to the technical part, but in general, yes, I agree with you completely: thank_you:

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 27.11.19, 10:53

* Ice-kiling
What about "the technical part" greatly helps the development of post-processing (from raw).

Ice-kiling @ 27.11.19, 10:43*
Canon M50 will give you exactly the growth in photo and video. But you know, if you upload a photo to instagram or removed only in FHD, the point in buying may not be ...
Throw me in a personal link to YouTube and share where you upload photos. You will be able to navigate around, as well as what to improve.

YouTube I only plan to be engaged, and take pictures of their work (doing ceramics) and upload to the site for the sale (the quality is there obviously eats) in INST also spread. I'm your Olympus would not change, would buy a lens, but wanted to video something to shoot (master classes or something like that), and a better photo I want to learn to do for fun :)

It attracts me still g80, you can simply purchase a studio light to it (photo works will be clearly better with proper placement for the videos useful). So pick up the lens for the money.

jokinal7 @ 27.11.19, 14:46*
It attracts me still g80

Canon M50 too much, especially with the possibility of a photo. About the video honored, and did not seem to much praise when compared with g80 + choice of lenses still too small (this is the future: D)

Posted on 27/11/2019, 14:53:

jokinal7 @ 27.11.19, 14:46*
It attracts me still g80

Canon M50 too much, especially with the possibility of a photo. About the video honored, and did not seem to much praise when compared with g80 + choice of lenses still too small (this is the future: D)

* jokinal7,
Try first to shoot video on your device, it can record FHD, albeit very average, but enough to try.
This will give you to understand whether or not you want it and if you do engage in it-yourself installation.
If this activity brings in money, in some moments it makes sense to hire someone for the installation / shoot to save time.

M50 cumulatively worse videos than the G80, but it's better than e-pl7 and is a kind of compromise.
If there is no money for the G80, but I want a little bit better in the photo do not get a bad video, the M50 is such an alternative.
You can take and the G7, but there you substantial improvements in the quality photos you will not see, and services listed perezhmut you to mush. G80 potentially give a better video quality, but improving the photo is not indicated.

Regarding lenses to M50 - no problem, buy adapter with the official transition to the EF / EF-S mount (wrote about it above) and you will have a bunch of options for lenses.

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 27.11.19, 16:39

Ice-kiling @ 27.11.19, 16:34*
Try first to shoot video on your device, it can record FHD, albeit very average, but enough to try.
This will give you to understand whether or not you want it and if you do engage in it-yourself installation.
If this activity brings in money, in some moments it makes sense to hire someone for the installation / shoot to save time.

On my Olympus all bad video :( Video has dealt (with a video camera different vidosiki shoot or edit too). To hire the easiest way :) I would like to dive in and learn! Moreover, already set up to do something qualitative, albeit necessary to understand many things.

That would be something between g80 and m50 c excellent video + improved features in the photo. As I understood from the photos it is a canon, video to panasonic (in this price category).

* jokinal7,
If the choice of the discussion up to 60 thousand, yes.
If you look up to 70 thousand, the alternative appears as a Sony a6400 or Fuji X-T30, but there are nuances and in some cases the G80 will be better and some do not, so here it is necessary to prioritize, understand what and how you will shoot and repel from this.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 00:33