> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vivo V17 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.38 "

Rep: (478)
Discussionvivo V17
PictureVivo V17, V17
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
CPU

Snapdragon 665

Number of Cores

4 x Kryo 260 Gold (Cortex-A73) of 2000 MHz, 4 x Kryo 260 Silver (Cortex-A53) of 1800 MHz

Graphics processor

Adreno 610

RAM

8 GB

Internal memory

128 GB

Memory expansion

A slot for microSD memory card (maximum 256 GB)

Battery

4500 mAh lithium polymer

Working hours

Up to 28 days of standby time, up to 34.6 hours of talk time, 90 hours of music, more than 15 hours of video playback

Fast charge

there is

operating system

Funtouch OS 9.2 (based on Android 9)

Display

Screen diagonal

6.38 inches

Resolution

1080 Г— 2340 (FHD +)

Screen

Capacitive touch screen, multi-touch

Screen type

Super AMOLED

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 28.09.20, 12:06
Reason for editing: Applications in standby mode (addition)

Rep: (478)
Pre-order is possible onofficial website. Until December 5 gift Vivo Y11

Rep: (991)
M
Topic moved to subsection« New items »

Rep: (4)
The design is very interesting, as already shown on display models with a strip-unit cells. I expect that Vivo V17 will get a Snapdragon processor level 730 (that equals to speak with Kirin 810). The price would have been higher by about 4000. It is a pity that the installed Snapdragon 665 makes this novelty analogue Samsung A50, not the A80.
I think that by January V17 price drops to 16990. sense to pay more on the stage of the pre-order for the budget of the gift is not a smartphone.

Even favorite techno-geeks Motorola rolled out a smartphone to snap 665 for15000 rubles - Motorola G8 Plus 4/64. Of course, there's IPS and smaller amount of memory, but they should not add to the cost of 8000! It seems, BBK does not understand, in some niche of the Russian market, it should act. My opinion - of Honor, below Samsung.

Rep: (210)
* maywyk And if you subtract the nominal price of the gift of the smartphone?
The price is comparable to the motorcycle, and some will

Rep: (27)
The DNS (not advertising) offers a subject for 22,999 rubles, or his own, along with a gift for the same price. In general, any exchange sewed on the soap.
Screenshot
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
MtnDewSmoker420 @ 10.12.19, 23:25*
The DNS (not advertising) offers a subject for 22,999 rubles, or his own, along with a gift for the same price. In general, any exchange sewed on the soap.

The CSN about gift muddy written. Potrebuesh give a gift, no Statement leave. VM VIDEO by adding vivo v 17 in the basket, the basket two products at one price appears as if ordered from the site vivo. The CSN-one. I tried to order 6 numbers in the DNS.

Post has been editedPraxis - 11.12.19, 11:21

Interestingly, in Vivo camera (main, 48 PM) removes more detail than Huawei Nova 5T? CPU 665 though, but the Snapdragon - and I think it's an advantage, but I would like to excellence in part gallery.

Rep: (2)
I took possession of this smart. While unsubscribe on the camera only .... Guys, this camera is super. Our family has v17neo, my smart. There are y17, y91c, v17 ... V17 made of. Even Sams and ASUS husband against this unit of the camera a complete city .. I now see in the photo daughter each eyelash, instead of solid soap I'm happy ...

Posted on 12/11/2019, 20:02:

* maywyk , With excellent detail.

Posted on 12/11/2019, 20:04:

A little later, I will lay out the comparison photos and v17 v v17neo

Post has been editedkyca4ka - 11.12.19, 20:04

Rep: (111)
I have created a program for the PC to remove and recover after the removal of the standard applications on smartphones Company vivo.
You can download it in the subject of official firmware vivo V17 Neo.
POST LINK

Post has been editedK0rtus - 11.12.19, 21:00

Rep: (22)
Praxis @ 12/11/19, 13:40*
The CSN about gift muddy written. Potrebuesh give a gift, no Statement leave. VM VIDEO by adding vivo v 17 in the basket, the basket two products at one price appears as if ordered from the site vivo. The CSN-one. I tried to order 6 numbers in the DNS.

DNSe bought in vivo v 17 + neo and go wireless headset sports a gift.
So then, friend went to buy, the headphones they ran: D and he was asked to buy the kit though, that they were at a discount (-;
So far this has DNSe smart as a gift, and then get it, but if not: '(no.
This can be verified on the spot.

Posted on 13/12/2019, 05:59:

kyca4ka @ 12.12.19, 0:00*
A little later, I will lay out the comparison photos and v17 v v17neo

Waiting for (-:

Rep: (11)
Mixed impressions. Especially about the chamber, but only took a couple of shots in the dark with a flash. The result, even do not want to show it. Today, the camera will try to complete. With the shell too ambiguous, but more unusual than uncomfortable. Pros to me that when you purchase you get basically everything. Case already pasted to the screen film a headset.

Rep: (1)
Prompt how the phone with the quality of communication with poor catches network? And as the volume of the earpiece during calls? And what it does have disadvantages?

Rep: (0)
Camera - clearly weak! That is not surprising. I tried two iron test program, and all show 12MP!

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* BugiVugi59 ,
Compared with Motorola z2 communicate better in order.

Rep: (11)
Interestingly. Posterior chamber antutu really defines as 12. A selfie all claimed 32. With that found video stabilization, although they say that it is not in all the reviews.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (22)
Backpack for free
https://vk.com/wall-152950619_1415604

Posted 14/12/2019, 3:58:

sved @ 13.12.19, 14:21*
When he found the video stabilization, although they say that it is not in all the reviews.

Cool: clap:

Rep: (14)
* sved ,
Correctly determines the 12MP. 48 of their fake.

Rep: (1)
sved @ 13.12.19, 12:21*
When he found the video stabilization, although they say that it is not in all the reviews.

Tsiffrovaya stabilization and optical (nifiga yourself)?

Rep: (42)
Who told you that nonsense about the electronic and optical stabilization? No there is to it!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/20, 8:06