The support of 3G modems (Ukrainian operators) is integrated into the firmware.
There are two revisions in the archive, under different WiFi-USB adapters (adapter 5370 or 7601).
Firm up to the standard manner (instructions under the spoiler):
1. Drop the dump on the USB flash drive, preferably empty (I format in FAT32, standard cluster size).
3. Flash drive connect to USB receiving port.
Go to the Resevier:
1. On the remote control: Menu-- system installations - updating firmware. Order see photo.
2. Select "access to files". In the File Manager menu, choose our firmware dump and select "OK".
3. The joystick is taking the section "Start" and click "OK" on the remote control.
After the firmware, the Rexiver can request a master code, in such cases, enter: 8765.
1. Support for 3G modems of Ukrainian providers added.
2. Improved WiFi quality (network has ceased to "fall off").
1. Incorrect signal level indicator robot.
2. No support for Russian operators.
3. Oversion when downloading IPTV playlists (solved). To solve the problem, it is necessary to reset the residue to the factory settings.
Download the firmware can be from here:B6_3g.zip.