UCLAN B6 [OTHER] | [TV BOX] [DVB-S2] [GX6605S]

Rep: (13)
DiscussionUclan B6.
PictureIdentical devices (clones): UCB6, U2C, Octagon SX8 HD One Magic (clone UCLAN B6 on CPU), Inna Reservations are based on GX6650S
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Specifications:
Processor: GX6605S (600 MHz)
RAM, 64MB
Flash memory, 8MB
DVB broadcasting standards: DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T2
Media Compression Standards: MPEG2, MPEG4, Multistream
LAN port: is inherent
USB port: 2
TimeShift: Infebit
Record (PVR): USB
HDMI support: is inherent.
RCA COMPOSITE ("Tulip"): is inherent.
RS-232 / COM: Suitable
Diseqc: 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / USals
YouTube: Infebit
Internettv: +.
User IPTV: + (Ability to add your own playlists)
Weather: Inherent
Receiver Cooling: Passive
Power supply: outdoor.
Remote d / y: Standard, IR.

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Additional Information:
Manufacturers of this residue-media player integrated the ability to customize the cardsharing. To get access to them, you must perform the following steps:
1. Enter: Menu ->System Installations ->Enter 6836.
2. At the end of the list, an additional menu appears: CA settings.
To configure the sharing in the CAN setup menu, individual parameters are prescribed.

Resident firmware:
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSanyaService44 - 28.12.20, 18:00
Reason for editing: Edit

Attention! 11/01/2019 Scrambled new version of the firmware for the resister UCLANB6!
Software is intended only for UCLAN / U2C B6.
To flash other models by the data dump forbidden-machine Okimpichit!
For the possible negative effects of the firmware, the author and the forum is no accurate!
= Firmware instruction:
1. Download the firmware dump: henceAttached fileDUMPB6-01.11.19.RAR.(4.01 MB)

2. Reset the dump on the USB flash drive, preferably empty (I format in FAT32, standard cluster size).
3. Flash drive connect to USB receiving port.
Go to the Resevier:
1. On the remote control: Menu-- system installations - updating firmware. Order see photo.
Attached Image

Attached Image

2. Select "access to files". In the File Manager menu, choose our firmware dump and select "OK".
3. The joystick is taking the section "Start" and click "OK" on the remote control.
The firmware by me was tested on UCLANB6 2018.

After the firmware, the Rexiver can request a mastercode (listed below):
Mastercode: 8765.

Post has been editedSanyaService44 - 03.09.20, 16:57
Reason for editing: Adding a photo

Recovery Recover Receivers U2C / UCLAN B6 / B6 CA / B6 Metal after unsuccessful firmware
To restore the COM cable, computer and a mark. Program.
The RS232 Rescue Tool program and the instruction lie in the archive.
Attached fileU2C_B6_RS232_Rescue_Tool.rar(1.05 MB)

Post has been editedSanyaservice2901 - 15.12.19, 14:34

Gentlemen, good news! Octagon SX8 HD One Magic is a clone UCLAN B6. Appropriate, the firmware of the two resorts is identical.
Firmware perform your fear and risk!
Version 2018 year.
Attached fileuclan b6 octagon_sx8-hd-one_firmware_010618.rar(7.44 MB)

Passwords under the spoiler:
-->DEFAULT PIN: 0000
-->Master Passwort: 8765

How to flash Rexiver?
The firmware is performed by the standard method via USB (through firmware update).

Disadvantages of this firmware:
1. The incorrect work of the sharing (to solve by re-firmware and reset to the factory settings).
2. Disabled the possibility of entering the BISS keys (I hope, corrects the next to the mark.

Advantages:
1. MEGOGO-cinema works correctly.
2. Added the ability to download 5 playlists.
3. YouTube runs correctly.

Good news!
The support of 3G modems (Ukrainian operators) is integrated into the firmware.
There are two revisions in the archive, under different WiFi-USB adapters (adapter 5370 or 7601).
Firm up to the standard manner (instructions under the spoiler):
1. Drop the dump on the USB flash drive, preferably empty (I format in FAT32, standard cluster size).
3. Flash drive connect to USB receiving port.
Go to the Resevier:
1. On the remote control: Menu-- system installations - updating firmware. Order see photo.
Attached Image
Attached Image
2. Select "access to files". In the File Manager menu, choose our firmware dump and select "OK".
3. The joystick is taking the section "Start" and click "OK" on the remote control.

After the firmware, the Rexiver can request a master code, in such cases, enter: 8765.
Major changes:
1. Support for 3G modems of Ukrainian providers added.
2. Improved WiFi quality (network has ceased to "fall off").

Disadvantages:
1. Incorrect signal level indicator robot.
2. No support for Russian operators.
3. Oversion when downloading IPTV playlists (solved). To solve the problem, it is necessary to reset the residue to the factory settings.

Download the firmware can be from here:Attached fileB6_3g.zip.(6.67 MB)

Review Revenue UCLAN T2 HD SE INTERNET forsavagemessiahzine.com.
First of all, we see the Pestry packaging, which indicates the basic information about the Rexiver.
Attached Image

Directly Rexiver looks like this:
Attached Image

On the front side there is a USB port for connecting the WiFi adapter (in the kit does not go).
He was acquired by me separately in the corporate store Uclan. Such it has the form:
Attached Image

On the back of the residue, the connectors are located: power (12V), RCA (tulips), HDMI, the input T2 is antenna and the yield of the coaxial cable.
Attached Image

It's time to enable Rexiver. The appearance of the menu is distinguished from his satellite "brother".
Attached Image

Media Center Tab:
Attached Image

Internet services:
Attached Image

Even functions Megogo:
Attached Image

Software for DVBT2 / DVBC Receivers T2 HD SE INTERNET / T2 HD SE Metal
Firmware (official version of on 04/08/2019) I immediately installed here:
Attached fileuclan_t2se_08.04.2019.rar(3.39 MB)

Improvements under the spoiler:
1. New cinephax cinema
2. In the Internet menu, enter the code 3235 to add 18+ services.
3. Added Bulgarian

How to flash:
Firmware Reset to a USB flash drive up to 8 GB, we connect it to the USB receiving port, select the "Microprograf Update" item "Update via USB" in the system settings.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 30.12.19, 23:20
Reason for editing: Added a topic header

Rep: (5)
Good. And who will tell? After the program firmware, you need to find a new one? Or what other actions to find programs? Thank you.

* MitichZP , Do you mean adding TV programs (channels)?
By default, TV programs are automatically transferred to a new firmware and you don't need to adjust anything (the only one, may be sorted by sorting-observed this on the update to a new alternative firmware).

* SanyaService44 I encountered the fact that the receiver is already in 17 years. I tried from the flash drive to install the playlist for IPTV. The receiver did not see the flash drive ... thought, maybe in ancient? But when the firmware is new, the satellite TV programs will? In general, the problem ... Flash formatted. The computer sees it, but B6 is not ... in confusion ... I do not want to leave the mother-in-law without a TV))

Mitichzp @ 03.01.20, 21:27*
I encountered the fact that the receiver is already in 17 years. I tried from the flash drive to install the playlist for IPTV. The receiver did not see the flash drive ..

Playlist was in .m3u format? Try downloading several playlists in this format and separately try to upload them to Rexiver.
Mitichzp @ 03.01.20, 21:27*
Thought, maybe in ancient? But when the firmware is new, the satellite TV programs will? In general, the problem ... Flash formatted. The computer sees it, but B6 is not ... in confusion ... I do not want to leave the mother-in-law without a TV))

Usually, with the correct firmware, satellite programs are not knocked out, however, on older versions, IPTV problems were not observed.

* SanyaService44 , on a flash drive and m3u and hml. Several different. But when the flash drive is connected, the icon does not appear and when you are loaded to download in the menu, when you press the blue button on the remote, the window appears, the window is not detected or something in a welcome ...
Therefore, decided, maybe in the ancient?

Post has been editedMitichZP - 04.01.20, 10:52
Reason for editing: Refinements

Rep: (1022)
M
Topic moved to subsectionDVB receivers

New version of the software receiver UCLAN / U2C B6 from 09.01.2020.
Software is intended only for UCLAN / U2C B6. To flash other models by the data dump forbidden-machine Okimpichit!
For the possible negative consequences of the firmware The author and the Forum is not responsible! Choose your model!
Major changes:
==>Optimized part of IPTV to speed up the opening of HD channels, the problem of friezes is eliminated.

==>IPTV corrections for direct support for playlists of popular OTT operators.

==>Improvements in cinemas: Improving the support of different types of links to avoid errors when opening films. Added new films in a cinema.

==>Stabilized work 3G modems (fixed departures when working with 3G Modems of the Intertelecom operator).

==>Fixed a bug with the departure of the application Cineplex, with a quick redeployment of the list of films.

Instructions on firmware:
The firmware (file .bin format) is resetting to a flash carrier up to 8 GB, we connect it to the USB port of the receiver, select the "Firmware Update" item in the system settings "Update via USB". Firmware automatically check for integrity and will be recorded in the ROM receiver.

Firmware for the model UCLAN B6 HD
Firmware for the model Uclan B6 HD:Attached fileUCLAN_B6_HD 2020_IPTV.RAR.(3.78 MB)

Firmware for model UCLAN B6 HD SA
Firmware for the model Uclan B6 HD SA:Attached fileuclan_b6_hd_ca_20200108_iptv.rar.(3.85 MB)

Firmware for model UCLAN B6 HD Metal
Firmware for model UCLAN B6 HD Metal:Attached fileUCLAN_B6_HD_METAL_20200108_IPTV.RAR.(3.78 MB)

Service codes and passwords
-->Standard PIN: 0000
-->Master Password: 8765

Rep: (9)
In the subject there are who? Need consultation.

* Jonny50 Yes, write your problem, let's try to help.

* SanyaService44 , I download the dump file to the memory card, unzipped, insert the card into the card reader, connect to the receiver. I do everything according to the instructions. "Invalid path to the file!". The receiver sees card, USB (C) is displayed.

Posted on 15.01.2020, 14:28:

* SanyaService44 , Receiver UCLAN B6, on the case is indicated Full HD, but Metal firmware. So it was from scratch, did not do anything.

* Jonny50 , memory card size up to 8 GB?

* SanyaService44 , Exactly 8.

Posted on 15/01/2020, 14:53:

* SanyaService44 Sees all folders that are automatically created by the body, even after formatting. On sees the dump file. I tried and unzipped, and the archive. Does not see.

* SanyaService44 Now it writes "an error occurred."

* Jonny50,
And what is the firmware dump? Latest?
Try inserting a simple flash drive (not a memory card), it sometimes solved a similar problem.

* SanyaService44 , from the header. An ordinary flash drive, alas, no. Like a computer.

Posted on 15.01.2020, 16:06:

* SanyaService44 , Firmware for the UCLAN B6 HD Metal model. This.

Posted on 15.01.2020, 16:09:

* SanyaService44 , jokes that the receiver deigned to see the file, but gives an error.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 18.01.21, 18:39