Redmi Note 8 Pro - Miravision and Hyperengine Game Technology | Smartphone, 7 "
Miravision is you visible difference?
Do you notice the effect of Miravision (clear faces, contrast)
Yes, and I like [ 57 ] ** [18,63%]
Yes, but I would like to see a natural picture without change [ 82 ] ** [26,8%]
No difference (not thought) [ 112 ] ** [36,6%]
No, I do not see the difference with other phones) [ 55 ] ** [17,97%]
Total votes: 306

Rep: (69)
Redmi Note 8 Pro - MiraVision and HyperEngine Game Technology
PictureRedmi Note 8 Pro - MiraVision and HyperEngine Game Technology
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ| Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | MiraVision and HyperEngine Game Technology пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Redmi Note 8 Pro is equipped with a MEDIATEK Helio G90T single-gryl system and supports technology.MiraVision . It automatically adjusts the brightness, contrast and clarity of the image.
Xiaomi, declares Game Turbo:
Game TURBO 2.0 support
Complex analysis of the gameplay for intelligent system setup | Custom Game Settings | Custom video settings in games
Improving performance in games | Custom Display Border Settings
Disabling automatic brightness adjustment, screenshot with three fingers gesture and eye protection mode

It is worth noting that this game optimization is available on other smartphones without MediaTec.
As later it became known from the Chinese sourcehttps: //translate.yand....ME%2F68399&lang=Zh-ru.Game Turbo can be attributed to Xiaomi, not a library, although they can work in tandem.

Also, SOC supportsHyperengine Game Technology.

The above-described technologies can significantly affect the display of the content on the Redmi Note 8 Pro screen, including the increase in the increase in clarity and contrast when viewing video from YouTube.
Without your feedback, it is still difficult to conclude how you can get rid of the influence of the technology described above, and make videos on YouTube as on other phones.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links. Or can I write to me QMS But it is better to become a curator, if there is a phone, and you can check in practice.

Post has been editedkonstantinqq - 26.01.20, 14:21

MiraVision - artificial image sharpness
On the topic,Why does the phone make the image so sharp?Sharpening

MEDIATEK HELIO G90T MEDIATEK Helio G90T smartphone system supports Miravision technology that automatically adjusts the brightness, contrast and clarity of the image, and the hardware and activated from the manufacturer's plant, according to the announcement and description of the device.
Technology includes still all sorts of different functions.https: //www.mediatek.c...play/mobile-MiravisionBut for certain I have not yet understood, whether they are in Redmi Note 8 Pro or not.
Here the video shows a difference with other phones:https: //www.youtube.co...feature=youtu.be&t=518.

The same info appeared that the hardware decoder is influenced by the video processing, is proved by the example of the VLC player with the turning on and disconnection of the hardware decoding.
Post kun1sun # 90432605 Removed, you can throw off the new link to me to add here.You can make a screenshot on the phone - it will also save the result of processing.

In system applications failed to find Miravision to customize and disconnectShortcut Creator Label Maker
And while I have no information about how to disable this technologyIf you have you can ask the moderator through the complaint

Post has been editedkonstantinqq - 25.01.20, 13:02
Reason for editing: Removed spoiler

Let's try to figure out these technologies, and make a review:
MiraVision - This is a set of display technologies that MediaTek exclusively includes in its SOC for Smart TV, television consoles, OTT-boxes, Blu-ray players, tablets and smartphones - all related to the display!

This technology includes:
Image quality improvement:
Ultra resolution
Improving standard definition content scalability (DVD quality) with a low data transfer rate to Full HD or more can lead to pixelization and low quality. MEDIATEK engineers have a set of complex classifiers and content algorithms that analyze content and strive to restore each item in a larger resolution, making it initially higher.

HDR10 Remapping.
HDR10 is the latest open source video standard that can transmit video with a high dynamic range on displays. Override the dynamic range of MediaTek goes beyond the standard solution; Our technology takes into account the possibility of displaying various devices and optimizes the displayed content.

CrystalView 120fps.
While conventional displays work with a frequency of 60 Hz, the appearance of two-speed displays with a frequency of 120 Hz increases the sensitivity of the screen and allows you to look much more smoothly video, view web pages and play games. MEDIATEK 120FPS technology perfectly combines SOC performance with these new displays with a frequency of 120 Hz, eliminating fuzzy moving text, unstable images and significantly increasing the sensitivity of the screen.
(In the case of the Redmi Note 8 Pro, of course, the speech is not about 120 Hz, but for the absence of information, it is impossible to say for sure yet that the technology is not supported in 60Hz)

Playing video Clearmotion
MediaTek Clearmotion is a display technology that uses frame frequency conversion to improve the visual quality of playback and streaming video. ClearMotion performs automatic frame frequency conversion from standard 24/30 frames per second (k / s) in 60 or even 120 k / s depending on the display capabilities.

Readability improvements:
Smartscreen
The purpose of the "smart screen" is to optimize the readability of the display while simultaneously energy saving. He does this, first perceiving the surrounding lighting and comparing it with the content displayed on the screen. This context-sensitive technology then provides the best viewing impressions in any lighting conditions and at the same time optimizes power consumption.

Blulight Defender.
Blue light protection minimizes color distortion - avoiding the effect of yellow / red shade, as in many third-party applications, thereby offering a visible quality improvement for the convenience of users. Our solution provides excellent image quality while reducing blue light energy with our universal Memory Color Recovery technology that can suppress blue color depending on the color.

Ultra Dimming
Do you like to use your smartphone in bed? Our Ultra Dimming technology is beyond the physical restriction of the backlight module due to the use of advanced reality processing based on pixels to ensure more dull, but still readable display in very dark conditions.

ENERGYSMART SCREEN.
Working in conjunction with existing Ultradimming and Blulight Defender, Energysmart Screen can reduce the power consumption of up to 25% without prejudice to image quality. This is especially noteworthy, because, although the battery life will always be the main problem of users of smartphones, high-quality high-resolution LCD displays or amoled consume a significant power budget. However, any function for saving the display power should not affect the quality of the view.

When you turn on for LCD displays, the power reduction is achieved by adjusting the backlight in accordance with the displayed contents, as well as adjusting the brightness of the input content. For amoled, the backlight is missing, so power consumption is proportional to the level of the output signal of the display, so the contents of the input data will be adjusted.

Chameleon Display.
Our technology "Chameleon screen" controls the environment and regulates the display, providing comfortable comfort when printing on an electronic device or in the form of electronic ink, providing much better comfort with long reading from a tablet or smartphone.

In the case of RedMi Note 8 Pro, examples of the hardware processing of the image were already shown, where there was noticeably increased sharpness (artificial clarity) of the image compared to the original content.

As forHyperengine Game Technology. :

MEDIATEK HELIO G90 Series
MediaTek built not just a chip, but a complete platform for hardware and software improvements, which improves games for smartphones:
But we are probably more likely to optimize, but an improvement in the image that is similar to Miravision, but the definition is another technology:

Excellent image quality with better contrast, texture clarity and small details
HDR Visual effects, outbreaks and vivid impressions of true color.

Picture Quality Engine.
The image quality mechanism provides support for the latest HDR10 standard with a 10-bit color depth for a bright image on smartphone displays with HDR support for viewing as in the cinema. Deep improvements in image quality provide better contrast, sharpness and improved minor parts for a realistic gameplay.

Otherwise, other optimization is attributed to this technology:
Intelligent speed increase for fast gameplay

Intelligent prediction of the simultaneous launch of Wi-Fi and LTE in just 13 milliseconds
Get a faster response between smartphone and cellular tower
Connecting to two Wi-Fi lanes or routers simultaneously to ensure the minimum delay of the game compound with minimal jitter
Just postpone calls during the game without interrupting the connection for a moment

Cell-to-end optimization for smooth movements and rapid response

60% reduced rendering delay conveyor to display on the display to ensure the display without delay during the game
Smoothly move to the game world without stuttering and missed clicks
Excellent image quality

Faster frame frequency and a smoother gameplay with a lower delay conveyor
Excellent image quality with better contrast, texture clarity and small details
HDR visual effects that appear and vivid impressions of true color

Resource Management Mechanism for Best and Long Gaming Process

Intelligent, dynamic processor control, graphics processor and memory
Smooth work in heavy gaming engines, demanding scenes and intense gameplay
Increased energy efficiency for even longer gameplay

Intelligent Network Engine Forecasting Double Wi-Fi Connection
Allows you to connect one smartphone antenna to two ranges or Wi-Fi routers simultaneously (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz). When one bar or router is busy, the data is smoothly moved into an alternative connection, reducing the delay by 22%.
Call and currency data
It ensures that the data transfer connection always remains active and the connection to the game server is never interrupted. Set the incoming call without leaving the game so that your gameplay is never interrupted.
Fast engine response
The touch input is precisely perceived without delay, so you can move and scroll, and your character will run through the game world without stuttering. The smallest delay is achieved when displaying gaming actions to provide a higher frame rate and a smoother gameplay.
Intelligent resource management
Technology for optimal performance, which automatically provides a smoother, smooth and high-performance frame rate. At the same time, power consumption is reduced. Gameplay is always fast and lasts longer.

Translation infographichttps: //d86o2zu8ugzlg....fographic-0728192f.pdf.

However, not everyone likes this approach when the user simply leaves no choice: here we made technology and turned on it, and what you want. And many want to know how to turn off Miravision:
At the moment, it is known that you can disable image improvement when viewing with a VLC player, turning off the hardware decoding acceleration.
To disable technology in Youtube, such an assumption was put forward,
TRASE_1 @ 11/06/19, 09:46*
I share experience.
"Miravision".
Many complained about the increased sharpness and contrast of the video, in particular in YouTube. I did not notice this problem. But it was that I really didn't have it. I migrated through the Mimover with Redmi Note 7 and the video was normal quality, without Sharpe and increasing contrast.
After resetting the settings to the factory and restoration of everything from backup, the quality of the video has changed, the very sharpes and contrast appeared on which complaints were.

Sources:

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 25.01.20, 12:51

Rep: (1150)
konstantinqq @ 11/02/19, 12:00*
You for example do not see the difference, and I believe you

By the way, I also believe. It is strange that at the same time he declares that he has excellent 100% not selective vision.
For not seeing this with excellent vision is very strange.
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Greetings to all!
I really want to read, as well as look firmware onNot about version. On the snap. And no!
Please do not kick, but poke a face, or a reference. The search for Yuzal is already in any way, with different words in aglitsky and in our main. It does not find anything. And on the wrong list.
Nobody buys him, or what?

Post has been editedSlv_ki - 02.11.19, 12:18

Stupidsage @ 11/02/19, 12:10*
And you all continue your trolly

You understood :) Unlike others, you do not know how to admit your mistakes. And I admit: In vain joined the dispute with you, your trolly is stronger. You won!

D4NTE @ 11/02/19, 12:16*
For not seeing this with excellent vision is very strange.

I'm a little about a friend:
I do not deny that the effect is selective, and perhaps on some of the firmware is not observed, like some argue that there are no whitish strips on a black / gray background.

konstantinqq @ 11/02/19, 12:19*
I do not deny that the effect is selective, and perhaps on some of the firmware is not observed

On Russian 10.4.2.0 (PGGRUXM) is observed in full growth

konstantinqq @ 11/02/19, 12:19*
Like some argue that there is no whitish stripes on a black / gray background.

Well, it's stupid to argue so. I have not seen these lanes so far, but it does not mean that they are not, it means only that I have not seen them

Stupidsage @ 11/02/19, 12:21*
I see that on M8PROo great quality picture, and some soap is soap. Or do you see differently?

Yes, I see an original picture on 9t, and on 8pro - hellish persharp

Stupidsage @ 11/02/19, 12:21*
If so, then I don't have problems with vision.

Why do you think so? Peresharp do not see you, and for some reason I have problems: D

Rep: (113)
* D4nte , and in this picture where who? Left muzzle is quite clear and expressive, right in soap.

Lyelik74 @ 11/02/19, 12:26*
And in this picture where who? Left muzzle is quite clear and expressive

Let's, for those who have 100% vision, I will cut a fragment where the halo is clearly visible from Peresharp.
Attached Image

Still not see the problem? Shooter Show?

Posted on 11/02/2019, 12:31:

Stupidsage @ 11/02/19, 12:26*
Who said that 9t is the original picture?

I am on three different FullHD phones and two FullHD monitors I see the same picture, and on 8 pro - with Sharpe. Do not all go to the leg, one 8 talk?

D4NTE @ 11/02/19, 12:30*

Even better in comparison, for clarity.
And more worries, present this effect personally on your phone?
Stupidsage does not observe such an effect when compared with other devices on a personal example. Weight argument:Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - Discussion (Post Stupidsage # 90406563)

And, here I see, Added:
D4NTE @ 11/02/19, 12:30*
I am on three different FullHD phones and two FullHD monitors I see the same picture, and on 8 pro - with Sharpe. Do not all go to the leg, one 8 talk?

Post has been editedkonstantinqq - 02.11.19, 12:33

Rep: (90)
Stupidsage @ 2.11.19, 13:26*
Who said that 9t is the original picture?
For example, comparisons with other phones.

Rep: (116)
* StupidSage I agree with you, on Mi 8 about the norms picture, clear, pleasant to perception, on mi 9th terrible smeared khm ... Ч—ЧЁЧђ.

Rep: (116)
* D4nte, This is where the comparison of images with some kind of guy, to the right beard of him, like a piece of felt, and on the left, see each hair. So left the picture of good quality, is logical?

Stupidsage @ 11/02/19, 12:35*
On other phones, the same processing algorithm is used, only and everything.

The best processing alogrite is already applied by video creators. Add something else - only worsen the picture. Others do not add anything, just output, as it is, in the original. And for some reason replaces the picture to the Chinese vision of the beautiful.

Stupidsage @ 11/02/19, 12:35*
I like the quality of processing Redmi laptop 8pro, because the image is clear and in the second picture soap

That is, you acknowledge that the picture is still different? Not in third-party vidos, but on your specific phone compared to another phone close diagonal?

Rep: (90)
Stupidsage @ 2.11.19, 13:35*
And you?

And I need a picture without any processing and even more so such processing.
I can't look at these halo from thin lines and contours.
But the developers for some reason decided for all and did not add the setting of this effect.
And then there are disputes for example about shooting video, that one soap, and others are clearly.
* StupidSage The same is in TVs, but there it is raised as a low-resolution scaling until the screen is resolved. Processing so some 360r, 480r is one thing, as well as process video with screen resolution and above is quite another
Stupidsage @ 2.11.19, 13:35*
I see the world around you clearly, all the details are clearly. You probably slightly smeared. Therefore, we divided
I have vision -0.5, -0.25
I know perfectly well what the world looks like and with glasses +1 is much better.
But I still do not carry an artificial clarity that is achieved only at the expense of halo.
If there was a real increase in clarity without any halo, then no problems.
You probably just look at the screen from a long distance and that's it.
I look at such a distance that no definition is visible, but the white stroke of contours is visible.

Post has been editedstrelok1999maks - 02.11.19, 12:59
Reason for editing: Advanced not to produce messages

Rep: (113)
D4NTE @ 11/02/19, 11:30*

Yes, and preferably two pictures next to the indication where to watch.

Nobless2 @ 11/02/19, 12:46*
In some reason, I saw that this is because of the pro and his logic, but maybe it can be removed?

Yes, I even seemed to be the link above this review,
In any case, this question is now being discussed.Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - Firmware (post konstantinqq # 90405363)

So, if you find a solution, then write.

The easy way did not occur while the actions:Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - Discussion (post konstantinqq # 90333605)

Lyelik74 @ 11/02/19, 12:40*
Yes, and preferably two pictures next to the indication where to watch.

I do not like to be captain's evidence, but it seems to have.

Attached Image

On the top shooter: on the right is just a blue blossom on a gray background. On the left added white stroke around the blots.
Well, for all the arms below - everywhere around black lines White stroke

Stupidsage @ 11/02/19, 12:44*
I recognize that pictures are different

Well, at least something recognize :)

Stupidsage @ 11/02/19, 12:44*
on Redmi 8 About the picture is just excellent, and on all other phones soap

Yeah, that is, it's still not to keep up, one sabzh in the leg. You understood: heppy_dancing:

Nobless2 @ 11/02/19, 12:46*
On all bodies was the norms, and then the garbage is complete

You just have a bad vision. And I have. And at konstantinqq. We all see incorrectly, only* StupidSage right

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.02.21, 02:36