Realme XT - Firmware

Rep: (559)
Realme XT - Firmware
PictureRMX1921
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Club owners Realme XT пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ |Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Unlocking the bootloader to firmware versions 04 and 05 breaks fingerprint scanner, so keep that in mind. First, upgrading to 06, and then do unlock bootloader, otherwise the fingerprint does not work!

phone upgrade version of the RF (8GB / 128gb / nfc) are downloaded only from the site ru region.
Unlocking the bootloader on the RUI

Drivers and Utilities
Attached fileadb-setup-1.4.3.exe (9.54 MB)
- Installer driver adb + fastboot 1.4.3

Attached fileADB Installer v1.4.8.exe(10.61 MB)
- Installer driver adb + fastboot 1.4.8

Unpacking drain ofp file

Realme flashtool
Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
miscellanea
Realme Updater you can see the current firmware
kernel source

Survey Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 13.10.20, 15:49
Reason for Editing: Ancientos V4.0-Final | Primeval

Rep: (1739)
* Lingors MC,
No, well, this is the bash.
5-10min.
Wipes Dates and Keshi did?

Rep: (1)
* crocodil2, Yes

* crocodil2, Well, in general, nothing booted, installed according to the instructions Development and porting of GSI-firmware (Post bullik01 # 75709782) With all the wipes and mount, it establishes through images in a couple of seconds, but when rebooting is loaded into the recvival, I installed your linet with the FTP server, installs a couple of minutes, but the eternal Bootlup, I will be grateful if you tell me what I do wrong.

* Lingors MC,
What is the twerp you have

* crocodil2, Realme XT - Firmware (CROCODIL2 post # 91124037)

* Lingors MC,
Try with TWRP1018, maybe new buggy.

* Lingors MC , PERMISSIVE flashed? On GSI must be sewed, otherwise it will be shipped into the recovery.

* Shurx No, I did not put, but do not tell me where you can take and in what sequence to sew then?

* Lingors MC, System.img is stitched, then this //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/...153/permissiver_v5.zip. After you can do a restart.

* Shurx And the fact that .img is sewn in a couple of seconds this is normal?

* Lingors MC, It depends on what size they are, up to 3GB are flashing very quickly.

Shurx @ 11/25/19, 21:01*
It depends on what size they are, up to 3GB are flashing very quickly.

Well, definitely not in a couple of seconds.

* crocodil2 , Pixel Rom in a few seconds was firmage from the phone's memory, and a little slower from the CD card :)

Found the Realmov undertaker, you can watch which firmware come outhttps://realmeupdater.github.io//

Rep: (0)
Friends welcome everyone. A huge request, washed those video instructions completely, from unlocking the bootloader, before installing the firmware with the root. For crucial type me.

In general, the problem is in one, I need to disable the defense settings. Who can help, help pliz.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Crocodil2 @ 11/26/19, 16:44*
What for

Interferes. Does not give the program to install the type of logger, from theft. Constantly pops up a warning. Phone as a Christmas tree flashes.

* Shurx Well, it seems to be installed, I now want to put Magisk, the mistake, I killed the Internet, you need to sew boot. Imaging from the firmware, how to pull out of the image? Just in the archives it lies.

* Lingors MC , patted butt Attached fileboot.img (64 MB)

On the last TWRP, I also have a boot not a patrol through the installation.

Post has been editedShurx - 26.11.19, 20:13

* Megatrio, It is hardly possible to turn off on the OS plator, so only the rules and other firmware will help.

* Megatrio, In the topic header there are unofficial firmware for every taste, put them all for checking, work except NFC.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.01.21, 11:33