The robot vacuum cleaner Xiaomi Mi 1C | [Hoover]

Rep: (1057)
Discussion of the Xiaomi Mi 1C, the robot vacuum cleaner
robot vacuum cleaner
Discussion | Purchase

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Useful

Do not turn on experimental features 45 firmware version, otherwise a high risk to get a brick

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 21.05.20, 08:33
Reason for editing: Important differences between the Chinese (CN) and a global version (GL)

Rep: (140)
Russian voice pack

https: //ksyru0-eco.fds...ices/package/ru.tar.gz

Attached Image

Post has been editedrezmus89 - 05.11.19, 17:12

Rep: (3)
I'm from loosely ordered, satisfied. Cleans floors well, the wife happy, one problem now it is less than: D

* ems89 He three weeks as the whales became sold, several days had already begun Ali sold, the price is democratic

Rep: (17)
he, too, with a map and cleaning in the zones?

Rep: (140)
at the moment there is only a thorough cleaning, but I checked the plug and I think that the room cleaning and spot cleaning will be added in the next firmware update.

Rep: (10)
Greetings. Where it is now cheaper to buy? The best price that I found, beyond Ali $ 200 with a coupon.
As it generally works for you? Were revealed any features not pleasant. Apartment 3 rooms, 60sq.m.

Post has been editedAntonikks - 10.11.19, 12:40

* Antonikks Yes Ali Wait price regulations, tomorrow more and take the cash back and enjoy.
Everything is fine in it we are satisfied of the drawbacks that you can not only see the forbidden zone to draw, but I think with the new firmware will add.

Rep: (24)
* igorek_2305 , Travels along a path comparable to models with lidar?

* ems89 , I did not have a lidar, but this ezdiet snake and does not repeat.

Rep: (24)
* igorek_2305 , thank

Ali turned to take $ 170. I hope not disappoint.

* Alaska05 To find гЂђUS $ 206.34 22% DISCOUNT | New XIAOMI MIJIA Mi robot vacuum cleaner 1C Housing cars sweeping cleaning Dust Cyclone sterilized suction planned Smart Wi-Fi applicationгЂ‘ code # cSP6bbUI # on AliExpress, copy the whole sentence, and open the app.

Rep: (46)
* AnTonikks,
reference to religion does not allow?

* Monstro , Higher than not satisfied? US $ 206.34 22% DISCOUNT | New XIAOMI MIJIA Mi robot vacuum cleaner 1C Housing cars sweeping cleaning Dust Cyclone sterilized suction planned Smart Wi-Fi application
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/pKCmMXji

Rep: (14)
I ordered delivery from China. With a set of consumables happened 15700. 13 223.40 rubles. 25% DISCOUNT | Xiaomi Mi robot vacuum cleaner sweeper STYTJ01ZHM 1C Housing automatic sterilization dust planned smart vacuum cleaner
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c9AiVOkE.
Please owners, write language pack through the application changes? Wondering why he was so much cheaper Roborocka in the presence of wet cleaning. Only because of the lack of lidar? He builds a map?

* AnTonikks,
above do not have any links for this and thank you, it is now clear that such a vacuum cleaner just do exist.

I understand this is the vacuum cleaner that has a word Sweeping in the title?

* Monstro , Do not have it in the title or anything else except mijia c1, but it appears so mihoume
Attached Image

* igorek_2305,
interesting. mess with these vacuum cleaners. link from* Antonikks in the title do not have Sweeping, but most have a picture https: //ae01.alicdn.co...a84576a27854a9617i.jpg

Rep: (4)
Cloverfield @ 11/12/19, 12:59*
the link in the title of AnTonikks no Sweeping

New XIAOMI MIJIA Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner 1C for Home Auto Sweeping Mopping Dust Sterilize cyclone Suction Smart Planned WIFI APP

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 3:05