Brief instructions for creating a USB Type-C OTG cable with your own hands (in pictures).
1. Select a cable that has a magnetic plug (USB Type-C Plug) has all 5 necessary conclusions to contacts on the magnetic part of the cable (5 on one side and 5 from the opposite two-row design).
If the phone has a specific USB Type-C socket (like Redmi Note 7), then you will have to look for a plug with symmetric power pens. There was a cord version when they saved on Pines. Where all 24 contacts from Type-with questions should not be (we hope that everything is connected according to the standard), where at least 14 (4 pairs of power contacts) - it works, and when the Chinese have done in a plug of 10 contacts (one plus and minus on side) - Smart did not see the cable at all. Apparently did not guessed the side when they chose;)
2. Open the shell and remove the quick-pulling plastic. It is most convenient to open the scalpel with a scalpel, and the plastic ride the soldering iron on the minimum heating (ideally with the power regulator) as the thermosteor.
3. We find contacts CC1 (it is possible to SS2, but in my cable it is involved to designate the charging current). A 5.1 kО© resistor will be fired to it through the switch. The admission of this resistor is 10%. I have perceived the phone normally 4.7 com.
4. For the convenience of the subformation of parts, we use lacquered wires from headphones. We solder a sequential chain of CC1 - switch - R (5K) - GND. In the case of a SMD resistor, it can be used directly to the outputs of the switch. The output resistor is better on the wiring, well to insulate.
5. Confirm the details. For example, fill with thermoclaim. It is possible with cyanoacryl glue (second, as they are called in the people) with soda. Optionally, cling the shell in place.
On use. Indicate or remember the position of the charging switch and OTG. It seems that nothing terrible should occur when an erroneous connection to the charger is in the "OTG" position, but not worth the risk! You will also need a USB AF - USB AF adapter. Again, you can slip out a piece with these connectors from the Matplast with these connectors, connect the same contacts on the printed circuit board, and eliminating unnecessary closures, insulating the adapter well.
But there are devices that do not fit next to the USB AM-fork of the OTG cable, therefore it is preferable to adapter of this type:
The passive device is connected in this order: the resistor is disabled ("Charging" position), connect the cable and adapter with devices, translate the switch to the "OTG" position. It turns off in the reverse order.Post has been editedSunokzm - 04.11.19, 02:50