Club pod system users | JUUL, JustFog MiniFit etc. | We discuss pod system
--
What do you use all the time?
only pods [ 38 ] ** [64,41%]
Pods and other devices Weipa [ 18 ] ** [30,51%]
Other devices Weipa [ 3 ] ** [5,08%]
Total votes: 59

Rep: (404)
Club pod system users | JUUL, JustFog MiniFit etc.
Electronic cigarettes - General theme (vape) | Club batherssavagemessiahzine.com |Quit smoking | Club of users of tobacco heating systems
Attached Image

For beginners
If you have any signs / symptoms of poisoning when using a system: headache, nausea, dizziness and other, it is recommended to take a break in the use of flow and consumption of nicotine for at least an hour or two, continue to focus on their own feelings. Perhaps your condition is not associated with hearth / Weipa, but it will give the possibility to exclude its influence. ( post graciagracia )
The golden rule of fillingLud80
overdose
About Garik - lion_st
Overdose of liquid with 25mg
Matching liquid pack of cigarettes fromViper_Rus
Joyetech Teros One, medium and high level of nicotine salt
About the castle fromLud80
Devices
liquids
Cartridges
Useful
Interesting
Flea market
Group TelegramCreate a user for sale threads buying b / a Device
Administrationsavagemessiahzine.comIt has no relation to this group.
Results of previous surveys
Attached Image
Club members
Since most users in the poll voted against joining the club on request,
Attached Image
only filed an application at the time of survey completionstix_vapor adopted as an honorary member of the club. further applications for membership in the club are not considered.

Simple rules everyone should know : rtfm:

The topic can be discussed pod system to compare their models, share experiences, and just chat on any topic (within the forum rules and regulations of the theme) :)
Under the system - the system for Weipa entry level has a small size and use replaceable cartridges open or closed.
Weipa device discussed in the topicClub batherssavagemessiahzine.com
We conduct ourselves culturally and kindly: friends: After all, we ourselves create an atmosphere for ourselves: drinks:
The big request to those who have extensive experience in Weipa - help newcomers carefully, so that would not scare away from the topic at all.
Not arrange srachi on what is best pods or fashion / tanks / dripki, etc., for this is Meat grinder. ( Post warning )
Is forbidden Topic publish ads, purchase, or exchange of something associated with smoking-guy in the Flea Market is also prohibited

This topic does not promote smoking! Smoking is bad for your health!

In the subject areForum Rules and rules

Post has been editedChs177 - 09.06.20, 17:50
Reason for editing: VAPORESSO Osmall

Rep: (440)
Hooray! Thanks for the theme!

Yesterday decided after SNT (hitaste p6) poppobovat Pod. Bought joyetech teros one. Very much. Right now I am experimenting with the amount of nicotine salt to it. 50 C down to 12.5. I think so and I will juzat.

P.s. Weipa experience of 7 years, and then a year at SNT, right now, I try pod :)

Post has been editedViper_Rus - 29.10.19, 22:50

Rep: (64)
Hello again!
Juul on the road? zhdems ... :)

* @ alex_77,
I Justfog MiniFit in the way forward. I read esigtalk, where the theme is, but there is so veypersky slang that hard.

Rep: (25)
Komrad, tell me how ob'om liquid with nicotine salt takes about a day. I understand that the concentration of nicotine is different but still.

Posted on 29/10/2019, 22:06:

Tomorrow I'll go for minifitom, reluctant to wait with Ali. I found for 800в‚Ѕ.

* spider0011,
From what I've read on esigtolke - one or two refueling minifita (ie, 1.5-3 mL).

Replacement cartridges do not forget to take, and that some fluids can become contaminated quickly.

Chs177 @ 29.10.19, 22:11*
Replacement cartridges do not forget to take

It da.Vot them with Ali offer, you can wait a little bit.

Rep: (64)
Well, I do Juul ordered to try / And there already will see how he nakurke, taste and consumption. Suddenly go down? :)
I'm afraid of what it will leak. As I remember, so I tremble ...

Post has been edited@ alex_77 - 29.10.19, 22:18

* Viper_Rus,
By the way, the question - to jump from the SNT is better to start with a liquid salt with 50 nicotine, do not you think?

Posted on 29/10/2019, 22:19:

* @ alex_77,
I have a friend at work Juul soars - it did not seem to complain.

Post has been editedChs177 - 29.10.19, 22:20
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

Chs177 @ 29.10.2019, 22:19*
By the way, the question - to jump from the SNT is better to start with a liquid salt with 50 nicotine, do not you think?

I'm trying to pick up this situation, what would not blow constantly like Weipa, and once an hour on smoking rods 15. Fifty dollars I have not turned out so Pocrane least teros one. Overdose went clear. With traction 3 nakurke already :) And I do not want to want it so ..... h Oba was the process of smoking At least 3 min (15 links), but not always.
Knechno all individually. Do me four dilute slurry still has not decided nakrivaet.

P.s. Another point is decided for themselves to take fifty dollars and diluted. Why: Because it is cheaper all ..... and at the same time and do not like very flavored liquid.

Post has been editedViper_Rus - 29.10.19, 22:28

Viper_Rus @ 29.10.19, 22:25*
I'm trying to pick up this situation, what would not blow constantly like Weipa, and just an hour to smoke rods 15.

So I just want to. I puffs 5-10 would be enough, I think I'll start with 50, but we'll see.

* Chs177,
Well, try it. After all, even from a device dependent. Teros one just 0.5 ohms, so it may just easier for him to need.

* Viper_Rus,
And another question - if diluted, then take the basis of ready - mix, let stand for? (I just had to Weipa case was not)

* Chs177,
He took a bottle of 12ml, 6ml poured to 5% slurry. Since salt nikotmn why it has svetsifichnuyu basis (50/50 PG / VG), it did not add a standard basis (70/30) and dripped on 3ml PG (propylene glycol) and the VG (glycerin). The benefit of all this, I have in bulk. I got a mixture of 25. Shake and ready :) Insist that are usually used flavoring entrenched.

Post has been editedViper_Rus - 29.10.19, 22:43

Rep: (35)
Viper_Rus @ 29.10.19, 22:00*
Right now I am experimenting with the number of soybean nicotine

Already nicotine soy?
On this topic:
Has anyone tried a mixture of saline and conventional? And it would be desirable and mx and longer process than 5 mouthfuls.

* dankost
No, this is not tried it yet :)
But where some already marked :))))
Attached Image

Rep: (22)
Wow, how can we have fun.
I wanted to take the salt but twenty shops Tobacco flavors is almost no so he took no choice fifty dollars Turkish tobacco
expensive-10 120 ml c. pochti5 $ .Vkus excellent, delayu4-5 rods, TX is the fact nakurke abruptly than from a session glo

Posted on 29/10/2019, 22:59:

* Chs177,
ATP great for the theme.

dankost @ 29.10.19, 22:47*
Has anyone tried a mixture of saline and conventional?

On esigtolke I read that tried. Ready any.

Comrades, experienced High VG novice to take or 50/50 or better without a difference?

In general I want to take a sample:
36mg

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (137)
While creating, PSV lost: hysterics:;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/20, 20:24