HUAWEI CM70 FreeLace - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (2718)
HUAWEI FreeLace - Discussion
PictureCM70
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
  • Add color to your style
    Choose a color that matches perfectly with your outfit.

• Technology HUAWEI HiPair
    Thanks to the integrated USB-C port to the technology developed by HUAWEI HiPair, wireless headphones HUAWEI FreeLace immediately synchronized with your phone when connected and can be charged from him, for instance, during training.

• Immersion in music
    Dynamic transmitter 9.2 mm increases the sound field. Ultra-thin diaphragm made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) provides excellent bass, a titanium coating is responsible for the high frequencies.

• Fast charging; Energy-intensive battery *
    Due to the high-performance lithium battery, your phone can be a charger port type C. Quick charging and your journey into the world of music continues.

• A metallic coupling member with shape memory effect; perfect flexibility
    Headphones are wrapped in a nickel-titanium alloy and molten silicon, have a smooth surface and ideally follow the contours of the neck. Headphones easily twisted and confused.

• Connect and disconnect; Turn on and off
    Built-in magnetic hall sensor can determine, using headphones or not. You can attach the ear headphones to each other, to abort the connection and save battery life. Then you can listen to music again.

• Reduction of ambient noise level for
    crystal-clear sound

The ideal system of cooperation between the two-channel noise reduction and noise reduction algorithm via Bluetooth ensures that your conversations will take place without the hustle and bustle of the surrounding environment.

• Protection IPX5 *; There is no reason for concern
    Headphones are water proof. Whether it's sweat or rain, comprehensive protection ensures continuous operation throughout the day
DSpecifications
    CONNECTION AND CONSTRUCTION:
  • Design: intracanal mount on the neck
  • Moisture protection: IPX5
  • Microphone: on cable
  • Connection type: wireless
  • Length of cable: 10 m
  • Cable Type: neck strap

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Sound: stereo
  • Speaker diameter: 9.2 mm
  • radiator type: dynamic

FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES:
  • Volume control: +

GENERAL:
  • Case material: metal
  • Nutrition: battery
  • Capacity: 120 mAh
  • Working hours: 18 hours
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Useful

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toSection moderatorsor through the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 26.10.20, 22:31
Reason for editing: clickable picture

Rep: (8)
Last brought the next day. DPD

Rep: (46)
I got a headset connected to the phone of how to look charging a percentage?

Posted on 24/08/2020, 13:51:

Once it shows

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
Garaev2605 @ 24.08.20, 12:47*
Charge Percentage

Nikak.tolko when charging the phone, there infa.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSumandr - 25.08.20, 11:13

* Sumandr About as well understood. Generally headphones happy as an elephant)) for the price I think there is no better

Rep: (0)
Hello. I am the owner of headphones for several months. It is satisfied, but since it is my first BT headset, I can not compare.

Please help me to understand the correct algorithm switching between headphone devices (in my case, this phone Huawei Mate 20X & Watches Stratos 3). After N attempts to reset compounds shutdowns, over all is obtained, but it takes a lot of time and nerves. In what order to do it all?

Rep: (10)
Garaev2605 @ 25.08.20, 10:21*
happy as an elephant

just damn nravyatsya.bral Alik for 3700 .... and great for the price.

Rep: (6)
Hello! It is broken, or what?
I have in the first place some time ago ceased to be disabled at the Magnet.
And today, just not included. If you set the power button for a long time - like running, connected, and if you release the button - just switch off. charged

PRoach9 @ 31.08.20, 21:57*
Today

Similar symptoms. After 8 months of use successively two copies are dead. Factory reset (10 seconds hold power button) does not help.

4radio @ 01.09.20, 02:02*
Factory reset (10 seconds hold power button) does not help.

And I have. Incurred in the local SP, let's see what will say. But the support they absolutely do not like. I brought them to update the software (need a phone with their firmware) and they said, well, you do not have the same hueveya, that you will have no new firmware :)

4radio @ 01.09.20, 02:02*
After 8 months

I broke down for 13 months, and I was told mole littering uncle, warranty only 6 months and nothing we can do. And it is in Europe.
So that more of hueveya I will not take anything. Product Support is more important to me svistoperdelok :(

Rep: (96)
* PRoach9,
you'll probably wildly surprised, but like Sony just does not repair BT headset. Nobody repairs (maybe I'm not up to date and is the holy company)

Rep: (4)
Hello, I got 14.05, ordered at Media Markt in Germany for 24,99 € (on shares, one-third of the normal price), I think a couple can be ordered, but relied on the brand. During this time, two times upgrade the software, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the sound in the left speaker is much quieter, the right to play as before.
Only because of that I'm disappointed in the headphones, but otherwise they are super. Tomorrow I'll go to the store, see what to say.
I wonder on what BT accessories garmntiya ?, as all electrical or differently?

Rep: (3)
Colleagues, and have someone in Moscow with the possibility to listen to 15 minutes? Interestingly before buying. Sam arrive somewhere convenient to me plus in reputation and pack juice with pistachios)

Post has been editedVal_k - 11.09.20, 15:39

* alterhat,
About a week before your message the same thing happened. Headphones enjoyed 4 months. Arrived with them in service, there is a phone worker could only refresh, but it does not help. Well, they can not be changed, because in Ukraine, this model has not delivered officially.

Rep: (24)
And I have one that included whether these horns were here?)
Attached Image

* dnpro , I also have they recently bought shares of

* dnpro ,

dnpro @ 26.09.20, 20:05*
And I have one that included whether these horns were here?)

China took a half a year ago. Also included Ishli.

Rep: (27)
* Val_k And what makes it into showrooms selling these headphones to listen to a pair of reference tracks? When I used the wired headphones always listened to them before buying.
Py. Si. Not a bad song to sweep range oddly enough was prpsoy- Silver "little you" acoustic version.

Post has been edited133048 - 28.09.20, 09:16

Rep: (12)
not always provide earplugs to listen to the stores of sanitary reasons

Rep: (27)
* Killah_M Alternatively you can take with alcohol wipes or their ambyushury ... Normal sell not refuse ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/11/20 13:00