Xiaomi Viomi Cleaning Robot V-RVCLM21B, Mijia Robot Vacuum Styj02ym - Robot Vacuum Cleaner | [Robot vacuum cleaner] [xiaomi] [mijia]
Stop if you have a turbo-brush during cleaning,
Were you stop the brush
On the carpet [ 106 ] ** [12,44%]
On smooth floors [ 63 ] ** [7,39%]
Did not notice [ 430 ] ** [50,47%]
There was no such [ 254 ] ** [29,81%]
Total votes: 852

Rep: (1068)
Discussion Xiaomi Viomi Cleaning Robot V-RVCLM21B and Xiaomi Mijia Robot Vacuum Styj02ym - Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Xiaomi Viomi Cleaning Robot V-RVCLM21B and Xiaomi Mijia Robot Vacuum Styj02ym
Discussion | application пїЅ | Selection and comparison of vacuums пїЅ |

Device description
The robot cleaner Xiaomi Viomi Cleaning Robot V-RVCLM21B
Type: robot vacuum cleaner
Type of cleaning: dry, wet
Battery volume (mAh): 3200
Autonomy time: 180 min
Pressure 2150 PA
Charging time: 1.5 hours
Suction power: 33 W
Filter: HEPA
Dust Collector: 0.6 L
Water tank capacity: 560ml
Material: plastic
The main brush; Side brush; Two microfiber cloths
Weight: 3.3
Dimensions: 350 Г— 350 Г— 94.5mm

Xiaomi Mijia Robot Vacuum Cleaner LDS Version STYJ02YM Black
Power: 33 W
The suction force of 2100 Pa
Dry / wet cleaning
Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
Mobile app engagement: Mi Home
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Battery capacity: 3200 mAh
Operating time: 110 min.
Service area: 180 mВІ
Dust Collector: 560 ml
Water tank capacity: 450 ml
Size: 350 x 350 x 94.5 mm
Material: Plastic
Robot vacuum cleaner with LDS navigation and two cleaning modes: dry and wet. On the top of the vacuum cleaner there are two control buttons - start / stop cleaning and returning home. There is a tower with LDS laser sensor. On the bottom surface: the main rotational brush, one small brush for selection of garbage and dust and brush to change the direction. There are 12 sensors around the body on the side and lower edges, which help the robot effectively clean the house in the house without the extent of the energy of the battery.

Quad-core Cortex-A7 in combination with the LDS laser navigation system enables the robot to be guided at a distance of 8 meters, which helped to achieve high accuracy with a deviation of less than 2%.

the robot is controlled by a Mi Home application. Here you can set the frequency of cleaning, as well as select mode. On the map, you will create a robot in cleaning time, you can draw the forbidden line and additional settings. In addition, you can specify which portion of the room in which to clean up mode.

Instructions / Useful
Voice acting
Polls
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedprz13 - 04.02.21, 17:25
Reason for editing: Voice: Rough bastard

Rep: (1)
I understand it is important to take Viomi with the European firmware. What would be Russian.
I learned (not verified) that on the Xiaomi Mijia Robot Vacuum style model Styj02ym laser is more advanced, but this model is only through the mainland China, we have only English. The difference in design and in the laser. The rest seems to be the same.

Rep: (2)
* Skorpion223, . Support! And Ali Shops or Russia? Tell me! And Xiaomi who is a copy of Viosa, not only the laser of another but also seems to be better than the percentage.

Rep: (0)
* Seed11 Ali saw only brushes and a rag, the filter did not find it, only like assembly with the tank. And so on Lambide, Pouud and Player It seems, there are filters, rag, brushes. At the expense of motors and sensors, until they came across.

Rep: (9)
And about compatibility with other systems, the smart home did not find information? Domoticz and others
The developers answered in the AppStore, that after 2 weeks there will be an update of the Viomi Robot application and will support iOS 13 when adding a robot. It was October 12. (see under the spoiler)

Attached Image

https://geekhome.ru/ak...rochee/dlya-pylesosov/Viosa and Miya consumables.

People. I bought Viosa. I brought, I connected, says it is necessary to update. Ok come on. And zero percent hanging. The indication is lit blue. What to do? Region Russia, Russian language in the Appendix.

Something my styj02ym stopped packed with the Chinese server, and there is no it in Russian. : wacko:
figured out - no need to update MI Home to version 5.6.6, on 5.5.61 everything works

Post has been editedMike188. - 21.10.19, 22:33

Rep: (5)
* Mishany777 You can not, it is not for the screen of the GAS smartphone and while the update goes better not to leave the application, now only reset the settings of the vacuum cleaner ... I read that someone turned off the network and used only Wi-Fi on the phone and helped him. Try from another phone

Rep: (6)
Thank you for creating a topic about our vacuum cleaner, and I imagined to seek information in the 3rd generation))

And so I have this vacuum cleaner for 3 weeks, it was written on the box for mi home, first of course there were dances with a tambourine when setting up and mi, I tried and voya, and only in the German regions, I was able to connect, otherwise I could not try and France that there are still jutteries advised =)
While the Russian region does not hurry to connect, and then suddenly my cards throw off))

Maps draws well, I was still sitting on the last version, there was no room to paint the flowers.
So far I do not understand from this, you have not figured out certain cleaning rooms yet ...
Just draw him squares

It is also a pity that it does not remember the floors, drove into the cottage, each time I had to redraw

Vacuuming is excellent, it is a pity that the capacity does not increase in carpets, of course, if the firmware was completed and he understood the sensors that he was on the carpet, the prices would not be.

Every time somewhere dust finds a dust collector with new wealth))

Regarding the jams: I painted red squares for him, where he can not ride, it is under certain beds because he touches the tower and cannot turn around and also under low tables
And unfortunately he does not understand that in principle, you can go back, turn on and go further, but no, he calls for help
It is also a pity that he still does not know how to perfectly navigate in space and better do not drag it, it certainly makes a full turn, but can spoil the card and then redraw again

By the way, when you get acquainted with the apartment, he did not drive around all the surroundings, he cleans the squares and then proceeds to the next zone, but then when he knows the apartment rides on the plinths and after that it cleans the room

From what he loves is: adores mini socks, charging, once pulled out the wire from my adapter and wrapped the brush on the turbo))
Now you have to keep the floors clean and everything is stored on the tables))

Washing the floors: while the hands did not reach, Hepa Filter has not yet rinsed, just dust shaking out of the container

I took the extra filter and rag output

Tell me, please, otherwise I already broke the whole brain.
Gathered to buy Roborock S55, but I saw on Alik: Styj02ym
Now I can not understand what the difference and what better?

* Medtesh,
Can you say than styj02ym differs from Roborock S55? Is it worse / better?

* mulyukov, . If there is another vacuum cleaner, then the HEPA is better sulfted.

Rep: (192)
For STYJ02YM Today there is a new firmware 0044 and a new plugin. Now it should automatically install the English voice package.

* rezmus89,
And in Russian, he does not understand? Can I screw to him to fasten?

MULYUKOV @ 10/22/19, 00:05*
MISHANY777, it is impossible for the screen of the GAS smartphone and while updating is better not to leave the application, now just reset the settings of the vacuum cleaner.
That's all this and it happened! The phone does not see him, blinks blue, does not want to clean! How to reset the settings of the vacuum cleaner?

Rep: (8)
Only today I bought VioMi dusting and I have the same problem, it is connected with Mi Houm, says that you need to update, click update and hangs on Nola. It turned up to 20%, but hung.

* felix1cat As I already wrote, you need to disable the phone from the 3G-4G network to leave the WiFay on, in the phone settings, set the maximum screen time (timeout), it is desirable that the charging has more than 50%, after removing it from the application and reset the vacuum cleaner settings again ( To press both the buttons before the appearance of a female voice that tells us that the vacuum cleaner is ready to connect) you can still clean the cache of Mikhoma to anyone, re-add a vacuum cleaner and turn on the update and leave the phone without leaving the application with the on-screen enabled. I did not work from the first time ... I did not do one of the listed items, after the failure did it all on the worker's smartphone was a high charge. The update passes 0-20-40-60-80-100. Only these numbers saw on the screen, the interval between each of the approximately 3 minutes (updated in about 15 minutes). I assume that such a glitch is due to the application of the Mice, and maybe because of the firmware (android version) of the smartphone (my smartphone Galaxy A50, and the working Huawei P20 Lite, both on 9 android). In any case, it helped me if it helps and you please add "instructions" to the header.

Post has been editedmulyukov - 22.10.19, 19:41

* mulyukov Where I took it all ... Literally the other day I bought MI Band 4 when it was updated, I ran into the same problem, the application advises that the charge was more than 30%. When updating, I turned the MIFIT application and apparently my smartphone decided to send it to sleep for the wonderfulness of resources, and it is necessary to update again, the benefit of the update is raised there faster ... And perhaps the problem in Xiaomi servers or in our Cheburet ...

I think that we (to all users who connect through the might), and you need to write to the technical support of the application about the translate curve, and other shoals, for example, I want to turn off the backlight as nightly the hello shines ... you probably say: Dude you bought an illegal vacuum cleaner , it's a razonoso from Viomi and Xiaomi, put on users, but if you look close to the history of the development of firmware-Miui on Xiaomi phones, we can conclude that they listen to users and improve something and add advertisements to the firmware)))

* mulyukov,

Thanks, all worked well. The question is now another. Charged and launched it for cleaning. For some reason, he did not go to two rooms at all. Removes in the kitchen corridor and one room. Maybe then it will come? Or had it necessary to turn on another mode?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.02.21, 01:34