Support AC3: YES
The power supply / power consumption: BP 220 built
Frequency range: 174-862 MHz
Dimensions consoles: 148h80h35mm.
Connectors for connections: ANT IN / OUT, HDMI, RCA, 2HUSB
Aspect ratio: 16: 9; 4: 3; Auto
Video resolution: 576i / 576P / 720P / 1080i
Possibility of supplying power to the antenna via the antenna cable: YES
The IPTV viewing function, YouTube and MEGOGO via Wi-Fi adapter or through USB-LAN adapter: YES
The DLNA - technology makes it comfortable to view videos and images, listen to music on your TV from any device on your home network - a smartphone, laptop or tablet: YES

Support subtitle and Teletext / TimeShif: YES
Timeshift function: YES
Electronic Program Guide 7 days (EPG): YES
The "Parental Control": YES
remove channels function, sorting, skipping channels, create a list of favorite channels: YES
Personal Video Recorder (PVR) for recording and playback of television programs: YES
Software upgradeable via USB 2.0: YES
Support for external hard drives HDD: YES
Options: top box, remote control, 3RCA -3RCA cable, AAA batteries, mains power unit.

Specifications:
Supported standards: DVB-C, DVB-T2 and DVB-T HD / SD-enabled Multiple PLP mode
HDMI 1.3 1080p HD media player with support for DivX, MPG, MP4, H.264, AVI, MKV, MP3, WMA, etc.
Automatic and manual tuning of all available TV and radio channels
control menu in Russian / User-friendly menu and intuitive interface
The IPTV viewing function, YouTube and MEGOGO via Wi-Fi adapter and through the USB-LAN Adapter
The presence of the DLNA - technology makes it comfortable to view videos and images, listen to music on your TV from any device on your home network - a smartphone, laptop or tablet.
Support subtitle and Teletext / TimeShift - Timeshift function
Electronic Program Guide 7 days (EPG) / The "Parental Control"
remove channels function, sorting, skipping channels, create a list of favorite channels
Personal Video Recorder (PVR) for recording and playback of television programs
Software update via USB 2.0
Support external HDD capacity
Low power consumption, according to the European directive 2009/125 / EC PMO
12 months warranty and ongoing support from the manufacturer
The processor / demodulator:
GX3235S
Tuner:
Tuner 608 Maxliner
RAM DDR 64Mb, DDR-2 512Mb. 32Mb flash memory.
Support for DVB-C standard, DVB-T2 and DVB-T HD / SD MPEG2 / MPEG4 (H.264)
demodulation:
Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (COFDM)
Data Mode: 1 ~ 24 Mbit / s
Demodulating (flow capacity): QPSK, QAM 16, 64 QAM, QAM256
Transmission mode: 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K, 32K / guard interval is 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/128
FEC decoder (noiseless coding) 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6
Video decoder:
Profile: MPEG2 [email protected], MPEG4 AVC / H.264 HP @ L4
Input speed: max. 80 Mbit / s @ MPEG2, Max. 60 Mbit / [email protected] / AVC
Aspect ratio 16: 9 full screen, 4: 3 letterbox & full screen
frame rate: 25 Hz for PAL, 30 Hz for NTSC
Video Resolution 576i / 576P / 720P / 1080i
Tuner:
Input Frequency: 170 ~ 230 MHz (VHF-H); 58 - 100 MHz (group I-II),
VHF: 174MHz - 226,5 MHz, UHF: 470MHz - 862MHz, bandwidth - 8 MHz
Input impedance: 75 О©, unbalanced / Signal Level -90 dBm -20 dBm ~

A / V outputs: HDMI, composite (RCA) - "tulip"
2 USB ports: USB 2.0 (for media playback, PVR, software updates)
Input voltage: 220V / Maximum power consumption 6W / 0.5W in standby mode. Integrated power supply Options / Accessories:
Top box for digital TV, remote control,
AAA batteries, cable connector 3RCA-3RCA, User Manual, Warranty Card.
Physical characteristics:
Dimensions (WXHXD) 170h130h50 mm
Weight consoles included: 0,405 kg.
Consoles are packed in a box of 20 pieces. The weight and size of carton 8.48 kg., 27x28x36 cm.
Working temperature:. 0 В° C ~ +45 В° C / storage temperature :. -10 В° C ~ +70 В° C
Support for multi-channel audio sound - only stereo:
Media formats: Video: AVI, VOB, MOV, MKV, TS, MPG, MP4, etc. / Audio:. MP3, WMA, WAV / Photo: JPEG / BMP / PNG / GIF

Firmware

Firmware on 02/20/2020 (correction stored on 09/23/2019 and extended support for DVB-C)
Attached fileusb_HD950D_gx3235s_200220.bin.zip(3.5 MB)

Firmware from 09.23.2019, adds the ability to run the set-top box IPTV mode, as well as added DLNA DMR service, allowing you to transfer from the device in the same wi-fi network audio and video content
Download:Attached fileusb230919.rar(3.45 MB)

Software Upgrade Instructions
USB-drive (the stick) must be formatted in FAT32 format. the firmware file to be written to the flash drive. Insert the flash drive into the USB port consoles. Press on the remote control Menu button. In the menu to enter the update via USB and select the firmware file. After this console will update and reboot after flashing.
ATTENTION! Do not disconnect the console from the network to complete the software update. When the update is complete, the receiver's menu.

Accessories
Also required:
a) USB WiFi adapter with RT5370 chip or MT7601.
Attached Image

Attached Image

b) LAN-USB adapter chipset RTL 8152B.
Attached Image

Options: 3RCA -3RCA cable, AAA batteries.
Boards of control twins. Work on both consoles.

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 30.07.20, 14:23
Reason for edit: Update: Firmware

Rep: (37)
LAN-USB adapter on the RTL 8152B chipset
Attached Image

Attached Image

Cord (included) why weak and thin , not long, sometimes it seems and no signal (shows):
Attached Image

Post has been editedrublik2009 - 20.11.19, 15:33

Rep: (11)
I do a small visor.

Customized 3 consoles.
The operation of digital TV is above all praise. Setting is instantant and simple.
Set up IPTV on them. Shows the channels excellent. Playlist was paid from Shara.club
And a bit of tar. If the Wi-Fi prefix signal shows nexicimal, then on HD IPTV channels will be hanging. If the full reception scale shows, then all HD channels work as a clock. Through USB -LAN, the adapter did not try, as I do not have it.
There is an opportunity to load in the prefix playlist only from the flash drive. From the Internet Prefix Playlist does not take.
It is possible to load only one playlist.
In the kit there is a cord with bells, batteries. HDMI cord is not included.
Make friends with the consoles from the teliek, there is no possibility that causes some inconvenience.
Price per prefix funny ... 3 consoles +3 Wi-Fi module = 3800

Post has been editedBaigish - 26.10.19, 17:19

Baigish @ 10.26.19, 17:14*
There is an opportunity to load in the prefix playlist only from the flash drive. From the Internet Prefix Playlist does not take. It is possible to load only one playlist.

Why only one?.
To buy a separate flash drive for it, pour playlists there (in notepad) and will show a few?
Flash drive formatted under what fat?

Post has been editedrublik2009 - 29.10.19, 11:40

USB flash drive under FAT32.
If you keep the playlists on the flash drive, then you need to choose the desired one every time. What is uncomfortable. But it solves a question of several playlists.

Baigish @ 10/29/19, 14:49*
If you keep the playlists on the flash drive, then you need to choose the desired one every time. What is uncomfortable. But it solves a question of several playlists.

Then wait for a new firmware or those who hacked it and make a new nonofitz firmware.
Or go to DR console (type MAG 250, IPTV HD Mini), where there is already no firmware.
Well, I bought it already, hunt with her tinker, stitching, etc.

Post has been editedrublik2009 - 30.10.19, 11:08

Rep: (0)
I was stitched by this firmware and now it does not connect vi fi

* Zaxaoxa. I stitched the firmware from the office of the console. Everything works fine.

Rep: (4)
Prefix sees an android tablet (phone) as a USB modem? And does the DLNA mode work normally?
I will answer myself, does not work. Lumax 1115HD immediately saw. It became a little offensive

Post has been editedolegiika - 06.11.19, 13:57

So WiFi Antenka came from China, took here

Post has been editedrublik2009 - 01.11.19, 23:17

Rep: (1)
Tell me, selenga t81d can flash firmware from HD950D? I want a DLNA, and on the T81D manufacturer does not release a new firmware. According to the characteristics of the console, identical, the difference is only in the power supply.

Something at the back does not see a USB flash drive, nor wifi antenna. Do you also have this or exchange from the seller?
And when the antenna is in front, then the flash drive probably must be rear (or vice versa) so that the playlists take it from it.
The antenna set up to a password router. In the root of the flash drive threw the filezabava3.m3u. (there we have playlists)
Front of consoles through a USB flash drive in the Internet section, threw 5 playlists, through a blue button (load playlists) on the remote control.
I pull out the USB flash drive and also insert the wifi antenna in front, and launch playlists, work.
Reads with the end of M3U8 and M3U. Strange, more than 5 playlists have revolved (and they write on the site: it is allowed to 5 addresses) and shows.
zabava3.m3u.

Post has been editedrublik2009 - 04.11.19, 17:58

In reflections, take this prefix for DVB-C or something else ... In my opinion, except in the presence of a tractal panel of a difference with other budget consoles.
Tell me the counterfast flash drives except in FAT32 someone else sees? NTFS?

Rep: (16)
* Liss79 , Easy remote control is stupid for learning. Take or not - it seems nice, the firmware is saw, plus theoretically there is a DLNA, but until I checked his work

* natan555,
Bought the prefix already. All are pleased besides the pair of jambs on the firmware.
That's just before flashing a new one I would like to know the version already installed. I do not know how to do it.
Yes, and somehow way out the list of installed and sorted channels.
And then on the new to sort into the manual after the firmware 140 channels do not really want.

Liss79 @ 11/15/19, 9:51*
And then on the new to sort into the manual after the firmware 140 channels do not really want.

We have up to 30 channels only.
How did you achieve that so many channels, do you have an active dietary antenna (with a power supply) on the street?

Rep: (16)
* rublik2009 , cable TV

Rep: (4)
I think to take this prefix. Tell me, is she completely all bad with the quality of components? I read that many write about strong heating. It strains me, maybe all this will not just lead to the exit of the device failure, and not give God to the closure and fire?

I have in YouTube, I write a network error. Tell me how to fix.wi-fi speed speed

Sergey1224 @ 11/20/19, 19:39*
I have in YouTube, I write a network error. Tell me how to fix.wi-fi speed speed

Here read how to fixhttp://selenga.club/f3/t56/

did working and without that type of key when it does not work then I change the country but the search engine is still not working, in Bivaya that I want to see in YouTube and gives an error

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 18.01.21, 19:21