PictureOukitel C17 Pro
Discussion » | Firmware »

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
Instructions
Rekaveri and boot
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 21.07.20, 21:33
Reason for editing: MOD_SystemUI-v10

Rep: (1)
* mehanik6, Did you skazali.Perekinul obrazy.A program writes the same thing:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedderak1129 - 23.12.19, 04:29
Reason for editing: Forum Rules "Android - Firmware" item 3.8.

Rep: (700)
* chilenok ,
I understand that you're tired, but you really from my Google translator does not do, there's even no translation within the meaning clear, it asks you to indicate to Flash Tool to Address Fail boot boot veryfied.img and probably elsewhere too, it is necessary to see what is written

sorry not boot and md1

And better make easier to pull out of my firmware Fail pgpt markup and paste the firmware Of

Post has been editedmehanik6 - 24.10.19, 13:15

* mehanik6, I apologize for dullness, I'm just in complete firmware programs chaynik.Ya sewn phones are not just but one: Download the firmware inserted in a program, proshil.Takih cases like this I nebylo.Perekinul pgpt layout file of your firmware and the firmware of-stitched tel. of. proshivkoy.Rezultat totzhe: prog writes all okay, and bodies. never vklyuchaetsya.

Rep: (134)
chilenok @ 23.10.19, 09:56*
I tried to flash your firmware .Programma error:

I too used to sew through SP FT in download mode, but now has finally come to the conclusion that you need to be sewn through the SP MDT in upgrade modeby changing the firmware version As recommended by the phone manufacturer. Is automatic replacement bootloader. Many of the glitches disappear when reflash. IMEI serial number and stored. And, if earlier the bootloader has been unlocked, after flashing with SP MDT it will return to its original state.
For example, such instructions SP MDT:

SP_MDT_v3.1916below is another version, which I enjoyed.
You in the picture is a problem with Booth, this can be a way to help the firmware.

mehanik6 @ 22.10.19, 23:07*
remove through twrp,

It worked!

Post has been editedclicko - 25.10.19, 15:09

* clicko, I tried to flash through the SP MDT mode upgrade.Ostanavlivaetsya and writes that he can not find the file Checksum.ini .I looked in the firmware it really net.Proboval generate prog CheckSum_Generate- not poluchaetsya nothing.

Rep: (134)
chilenok @ 25.10.19, 13:53*
I tried to flash through the SP MDT mode upgrade.Ostanavlivaetsya and writes that he can not find the file Checksum.ini .I looked in the firmware it really net.Proboval generate prog CheckSum_Generate- not poluchaetsya nothing.

Even as an option is another version. 9th android and MT6773 supports (see ReleaseNote_SP_MDT_Tool_W1844.00.00).
SP_MDT_AFterSale_1844
There is a folder with the same checksum generator version of the program as the version of Tula.
The file SP_MDT Feature Introduction and User Guide presentation says:
How to generate checksum.ini?
Step 1: get the checksum_gen.exe
-the checksum_gen.exe is released with SP Multiport Download Tool from MTK online
Step 2: generate checksum.ini
-put the checksum_gen.exe together with SW load, and start the checksum_gen.exe
Note1: pls make sure that the version of checksum_gen tool is the same as SP Multiport Download Tool.
Note2: it's better to generate the checksum.ini immediately after the SW load built, the src code of checksum_gen support linux os.

Post has been editedclicko - 25.10.19, 15:04

Rep: (0)
As this Oukitel C17 Pro Russian language in general as a system set ???
and for half an hour trying in vain.

Rep: (700)
YAFFE @ 09.11.19, 13:56*
As this Oukitel C17 Pro Russian language in general as a system set ???

Strange question, a feeling that before you android in his hands did not hold,
in fact, everything is simple, when you first turn on your phone, on the first page asks you to select the language and region
but even if you did not do it immediately, after being loaded into the system it is necessary to enter in the setup / system / language and click the plus sign and enter to select a language, then in the same tab, click on
three dots in the upper right corner, select the language set to Russian and remove it
Attached Image
Attached Image

something like this

All good.
Is it possible to have someone throw a full back-up of the body, I want to try to bring a brick, after the format when firmware writes status invalid gpt 0xc0030008

Rep: (6)
* gejchuk2014 ,
Why do you format the phone? And through what program do it?

Rep: (6)
* gejchuk2014 ,
https: //drive.google.c...7vXyT/view usp = sharing?

Rep: (19)
In TWRP can not turn off the screen lock works only!
I do not know of course it is a feature of this version or is it something else, in the version 3.2.1 first by pressing the power lock the second turn off the screen ...

In the "mount" nothing is installed !!!)))
Opt drive put a tick, shake mount MTP nothing happens)))

Post has been editedjordanplumb - 16.12.19, 20:54

Oukitel C12 Pro - Discussion (Post Alex_70rus # 86985845)

orange_state_disabler - the phone is properly run

I understand the phone only in advertising is steep, and so sucks and firmware is not expected

erk111 @ 24.12.19, 20:21*
firmware is not expected

Probably not, unless there is someone fumbling or adequately able to help.
Yesterday patched trable project.
The phone works, but what to do next just do not know.

Rep: (24)
who can take the test in AntutuGO?
https: //play.google.co...antutu.ABenchMark.lite

derveror @ 26.12.19, 10:12*
in AntutuGO test

Attached Image

ZecroniumAOSP
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedjordanplumb - 27.12.19, 00:44

Hi all, I'm wondering whether you have the new update "8.0"? I just got a phone today, and I noticed that the firmware was new, it was the October patch, and he did not have the default blue wallpaper.
In addition, if you are wondering, I did not get the update over the air, it is only then that the phone came with.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedderak1129 - 29.12.19, 03:34
Reason for editing: Forum Rules "Android - Firmware" item 3.8.

lazyguymc @ 28.12.19, 09:05*
there was no blue wallpaper

By the way, yes. Out of the box were the wallpaper on both honor20. After Refresh oboina disappeared from wallpaper picker

Hello,
Now, get your Oukitel C17 Pro (3-32)
Gorgeous phone, but for the money paid - a gift of fate straight :)
I would like a copy of the firmware to remove. But!
PC does not see it, there is a charge and whatever strange somehow.
Maybe someone knows what to do-take with a computer, with your phone? service ports. (Win7 max, 64bit)
thank

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/28/20, 05:43