You need two cameras (DSLR mobilka + / bezzerkalka) for comfortable shooting | Canon 100D, 6D markII

Rep: (0)
We need two chambers (SLR + mobilka / bezzerkalka) for comfortable shooting

Canon 100D, 6D markII

Description of the problem:
I rented 1) Arthropods and small reptiles
2) A bit predmetki
3) Nature
4) Sometimes people
Often plohoosveschennoy room on the street but in the evening, or at night. Most often it is a photo, but the video is. Video 50/50 handheld / tripod, well, the problem of lack of stabilization when shooting handheld at times interfere.

I rented on Xiaomi mi a1 (Google camera), and Canon 100D + 50mm STM f1.8

The problem when shooting small things: Even at ISO 100, use a tripod, with exposure to 2c in the room pictures go far not the most pleasant of detail. Autofocus bouncing back and forth at the wrong time is infuriating. If for example a brown scorpion is sitting on a brown substrate, the camera / lens into focus his catches sooo long, and at times without going into manipulative focus generally useless something to shoot. And it's got. Smartphone focus easier, HDR in some situations it saves, but the noise very much.
The problem when shooting nature: if the light is no problem. Nearly. DD camera certainly leaves much to be desired. A smart sometimes gives a sunny day artifact - for example the sky in which the rectangular speckled or unscrews colors (green and blue). But in general, tolerable. But here I go to the park and want to make a Christmas tree silhouettes which highlighted "City of Light" and then the smartphone much out of tune, blurred contours, a lot of noise - which in principle for a budget smartphone norm. Something like a camera taking pictures, if the focus catch. Baker's focus is not. And while he was caught, it would be desirable not to have to photograph and the camera with the lens to hit the ground. Again often have to switch to manual focus. Look at this, and being introduced through the viewfinder in the dark well, not convenient to display a picture on the screen - then tupit percent stronger, and the sit battery faster.
The problem when photographing people: Again, with enough light there is no problem. Late in the evening we go out to take pictures in the park, or on NG want to take pictures with a candle at the table - the result: a bloody trick !!! And now the food has cooled down, the champagne goes flat and the candles burned at 1/3 and you're still trying to persuade auto focus and see what you need, or at least something. People in the park itself all froze, and the focus says "do not - I do not see people."

There have been actions:
Dancing with tambourines. Is illuminated with a flashlight smartphone / videosvetom aliekspressa with objects, but it saves time through, and this light is sometimes gives me unnecessary shades. YES, you can then in the PS of their rights. But why would a bunch of extra work? Just want to just those passages of light and color as they are in fact.
When I have something to try to reflect light reflector. But in nature it is not always convenient to fix. For example, if the wind. For example, if it is a place where people walk, ride the machine.

I think it is necessary to go to the camera and lens is a class above. Smartphone is also a concern. We filmed the same objects in my mi a1 and Huawei P20 Pro, a huge difference. Even if the second in the auto mode and the first on hand.

Question in the following: What is "setap" here fit with the most favorable price / result? Whether it is necessary to consider the option transition from Canon (eg 6D markII) on a Nikon or Panasonic, Sony? To capture small things certainly need makrik good, but for the first time try to do macrocycle. For people and nature'll think of something, it is clear that the budget poltinik so, for a start. But here's a question of choice carcasses - which will produce without unnecessary overpayments maximum growth (of course only full-frame)? How much you need to purchase an external flash (the one that is built into photons, I do not use, as it gives an ugly lighting)? And Smartphones: what to look for at all? Xiaomi Mi 8 is past, Mi 9 something was not impressed, Huawei - confuse them problems with android (though the photo itself is quite decent), Samsung new? iPhones? not used by 8 and above, a dark forest.

Smartphone plan to use when there is no camera (or Akuma on charging) and when you need fast.
In general, it would be desirable to be so: it is necessary to take a picture of a man in the forest which highlights the one hand the moon / headlights of a passing car - made of 10 frames turned -1. I made - and not worth half an hour catch focus, with no possibility at all to make the frame. It is necessary to take a picture of a spider - photographed, but did not catch it in focus until he ran away. It is necessary to take a picture of the way the night went on the green stood in the middle of the road made 5 shots went on (as long as the timer is running a traffic light) - guaranteed to have a picture.
Not a magic stick - push the button and the miracle shot. No, just the frame. Without nerves. Not grainy shit, do not miss a bunch of focus, no soap, and the frame.

On the budget: it is desirable to put in all 150k

Post has been editedNick2400 - 16.10.19, 12:36

Rep: (34)
* Nick2400,
What you have a problem? I did not understand. Grain? Focus? Post-processing? Speed ​​work?
- The ideal examples of images, and that you want to improve them because I think most of the problems are far-fetched (or really difficult conditions, but then do not understand the rush capture and claims to focus).

Judging by the text that you have written, you may have already decided on the choice, just waiting for some kind of confirmation or refutation.
so you can watch:
Canon: 5D M2 / M3; 6D M2 (subjective, but like most of produced photos)
Sony A7M2 / M3 (M3 better, at the M2 has some unpleasant features, M3 and expensive but not bad for the video)
Panasonic S1 (weight and price then minus lenses stand space).
Nikon ... (Something is in my soul to the Nikon, it is subjective, but what can you do).

Well, lenses ... Given that you have listed and closeup and portrait and landscape and stritfoto or take universalnik or right lens on top 2-3.

The transition to more advanced techniques will not solve the problem with complex shooting conditions and post-processing is still needed.
I knew the people bother with astrophotography, your problems have just faded on their background.
Spend a few hours taking pictures, then a few more hours to report the results to get 1 shot, and I'm not talking about choosing a shooting location and time on the road.

About Phones - the logic is clear, the top-end segment of the phone takes off well, it is better to advise the experts below, I will refrain from specific advice.

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 16.10.19, 16:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/03/20, 23:19