> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Prestigio Muze E5 LTE - Firmware

Rep: (96)
Prestigio Muze E5 LTE - Firmware
PicturePrestigio Muze E5 LTE, PSP5545DUO
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
SP Flash Tool
Driver for SP Flash ToolAttached fileSmartPhoneDriver.zip(864.68 KB)

Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedteakettlefull - 10.06.20, 12:31
Reason for editing: non-working links

TWRP-Recovery 3.2.2

Short Description: A large number of sections for flashing images * .img
Disadvantages: no connection with a computer, unwares decrypt Data
Method of installation: Via SP Flash Tool

Attached files

Attached fileTWRP-recovery.img(14.2 MB)

Post has been editedteakettlefull - 14.10.19, 02:39

Instructions for installing custom firmware

Important! On the phone "From the store", custom firmware in 99% of cases are not installed. Therefore, if you decide to change the firmware, you will have to fully flash the phone with the SP Flash Tool program (in the header), as well as say goodbye to warranty service.

Instruction:
Write down in advance on the Certification_patch and Magisk flash drive
Download from the SPFT header and the official firmware (it is, although it is official, but it does not apply to it)
Unpack at a convenient place for you, but it is best to create in the root of the disk from: \ folder with some name Latin letters and unpack there
Run the flashtool (will swear "not found scatter file" - ignore)
In the Scatter-Loading string, click the "Select" button
Attached Image
The desired file lies in the folder with the firmware
In the program window, files will appear for the pouring to the phone, change the recovery and system in it, for this, just click on the desired string
Attached Image
Attached Image
instead of recovery - any TWRP from the header, instead of the System - the firmware you want to install
Next click the Start button
Attached Image
and connect the connected phone to the computer
If everything is correct, the red row will appear at the bottom, then the strings of another color will run.
If the firmware does not start (the red line does not appear, and the phone screen caught fire)come here
At the end of the firmware, such a window will appear.
Attached Image
Disconnect the phone from the computer, but do not rush to turn it on, first go to the recovery and install the patch and Magic, and then you can start the system

For our device, GSI firmware is suitable, you can experiment with firmware from this topic:Development and porting of GSI firmware

PS If you do not like Magisk, you can flash insteadSuperSU

Attached files

Attached fileCertification_Patch_V2.zip(1.36 KB)
Attached fileMagisk-v16.0.zip(5.33 MB)
Attached fileMagiskManager-v5.8.3.apk(1.86 MB)

Post has been editedteakettlefull - 14.03.20, 09:10
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (0)
Thank you. The method is opposed by me successfully. Checked on resurrectionremix and Lineage-16.0. Everything turned out the first time. The only, after resetting to the factory settings, the system does not start. Only re-sewing. Maybe I have such a lucky device, or the recovery must be placed another.
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt - 16.10.19, 20:29
Reason for editing: Rules section p.3.8

* jurius89petrovich , but do not make a reset to the factory settings in the system, this is done through a reboot in the TWRP, and there in the cleaning menu, clean the Date and Dalvik-Kesh.

* teakettlefull , I understood it. Thank you. Second day Yuzay. Do not redeem. Only the gapps did not put. I do not want. All super.

I tried a couple of firmware 8.1 and did not understand what the 9th is better. All the same. Tomorrow I will issue for all the rules.

* teakettlefull For me, the main thing is that the device is now spontaneously reboots 100 times a day, as it was on the drain.

Attached Image

Firmware Name: Dirty Unicorns v.12.5.3
Android 8.1
Description
AOSP-based firmware with large quantity settings
Installation method
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Link to download:G.Disk
A source:savagemessiahzine.com
Picture

Post has been editedteakettlefull - 16.10.19, 21:46
Reason for editing: Edit

I have for Dirty Unicorns v.12.5.3 for some reason does not work SMS. Strange. Nothing comes.

Attached Image
AOSP 8.1

Android 8.1
Description
Pure android, the basis of all firmware, no settings, but also no pre-installed software.
Installation method
Additions
Going in two versions: with gapps and without them
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Link to downloadG.Disk
A source:XDA
Picture

* jurius89petrovich , try to install another SMS manager, for example Textra
I myself put this everywhere

Rep: (131)
TeakettleFull @ 10/16/19, 22:27*
Android 8.1

So etozh almost stock Prestigio: D

* Slendy00880 , without garbage: D

* teakettlefull , And in our drain, is there a garbage? (not counting gaps)

* Slendy00880 , Yandex is also the garbage. There are some other applications, I do not remember that, from the flow of tears almost immediately

* teakettlefull , strange, but I have no Yandex in the system. From the Prestigio itself, there is only 1 small application for OTA firmware updates that I think will not be.

* teakettlefull The point is not in the application. I put a third party. FIG. Does not come anywhere

* jurius89petrovich Most likely the problem is somewhere in the lyuba firmware. How many Vester did it, on some customs, because of such bugs, even the phone has even rebooted the phone.

Attached Image

CrDroid 4.7.2

Android 8.1
Description
The firmware is based on Lineage OS.
Of the features: a rich selection of pre-installed wallpaper, dark and black themes, various beautiful fonts ...
Installation method
Additions
The first launch is very long, wait, starts.
OpenGapps should be better installed immediately until the first inclusion.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Link to download:G.Disk
A source:savagemessiahzine.com
Picture

Rep: (43)
The flight line is normal ... I wonderfully happened ... Ruth, as it is not needed, I needed youtube vanced. But on the recommended versions it was not in the repository. The time-like Vanced did not get up, took out a mistake. Updated Magic to the extreme version , appeared in the repository, installed, robit ... But the root is not ... But it is not critical to me.))))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 21:27