11 iPhone / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max - Marriage | Marriage lineup in 2019
Do you have any scratches on the screen and what is the quality of the oleophobic coating on the screen.
Do you have any scratches on the screen
Scratched like other phones, oleophobic coating in order. [ 108 ] ** [58,7%]
Scratched like other phones, oleophobic coating is so-so [ 28 ] ** [15,22%]
Scratched stronger than other phones, oleophobic coating in order [ 21 ] ** [11,41%]
Scratched stronger than other phones, oleophobic coating is so-so. [ 25 ] ** [13,59%]
Do you have any in the general problems with your phone
Telephone of the first party, there are problems [ 47 ] ** [25,54%]
Telephone of the first party, no problem [ 39 ] ** [21,2%]
Phone number of the last parties, there are problems [ 39 ] ** [21,2%]
Phone number of the last parties, no problem [ 57 ] ** [30,98%]
Total votes: 184

Rep: (675)

11 iPhone / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max - Marriage

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted WITHOUT a warning.

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:

A list of frequently encountered cases of marriage
- the shadow of the backlight
- in Annex photo screen flicker
- yellow screen
- glare screen in the dark
- does not work gps
- dust under the glass chambers - a flashlight to check under
- camera - see the color reproduction in real time
- oleophobic coating with the phone off
- The focus in the wide-angle camera is not to infinity in some instances.
- Reflections on the photo and video - marriage or the lens cover of the camera.
- Clicking in the case before the vibration actuation
- Problems with tachem in the bottom of the screen

Post has been editedFilislav - 09.02.20, 06:15

Rep: (25)
Does anyone else faced with the problem of screen flicker only in Photos app on the maximum brightness?

Rep: (10)
* krutyshka122 ,
The ReStore demo sample Pro version pictured flickering screen. On a normal 11 no

Rep: (0)
I bought a black 11 128 GB 2 weeks ago and noticed that the edges of the screen, particularly noticeable on the right (just 1.5 mm) there is a small shadow, even a little into the blue gives (perhaps due to the backlight?). Markedly, mainly in white :) Well, or in applications Tipo carts where all in white. It also depends on the lighting, somewhere is direct strikes, and sometimes do not see the problem. Went to the store and on the bench of the sample is not, although I have often heard that the bench samples significantly better. Does anyone have something like that? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (27)
Dire_01 @ 14.10.19, 04:55*
Bought a black 11 128 GB 2 weeks ago and noticed that the edges of the screen, particularly noticeable on the right (just 1.5 mm) there is a small shadow, even a little into the blue gives (perhaps due to the backlight?)

This feature of the backlight array. EPL long been scored on the quality of lighting and shadows are considered the norm.

* Sl-r, Just some of all the rules :) Then you should not bother and SP carry?

Post has been editedDire_01 - 14.10.19, 08:00

Rep: (27)
Dire_01 @ 14.10.19, 07:57*
Then do not bother and SP carry?

You can go, suddenly replaced, but most likely wasting your time.
I largely for that reason switched to OLED displays, but here EPL kosyachit with terribly zheltyaschimi screens.

* Rusyabrr,
Read on MacRumors forums foreign and Reddit, the problem occurs in many iPhone, at high brightness and at the same time functions included "See. full HDR В»and True Tone. Apparently, the school system ...

tell me there ROSTEST 11 pro and it works when disconnected gps vayf given the fact that all services are switched off and the application are available on request) Do not know what to do at all because IOS) is marriage?

Rep: (14)
Almost the same crap. How to arrive in a different city, then in the absence wifi, approximately every 2 minutes geolocation hem. Disabled everything except "stub find!" All programs have the status of "never"! That uses geolocation remains a mystery to me .. In the setting display is not udaetsyaв™‚. Decided to radically sposobom- completely cut off geolocation). The "find the stub of" works, to see him off does not apply. Incidentally, the only crap in another city, where I go to work. Where I live there is such crap.

* krutyshka122 ,

We have 11 pro, the screen flickers (Auto-Brightness buggy apparently), the application of photos and then after leaving the interface. Auto-Brightness is turned off, the backlight to the maximum. What to do with him ? In the store under warranty? Firmware perezalivat to SPU

* kostogriz,
I read on US forums that this is a common problem. People change their phones under warranty, the problem persists in all who me ...
All sin on iOS. In addition, those who installed iOS 13.2 Beta say that the problem is solved in it. So what are waiting for an update 13.2

The problem goes away if you turn off True Tone. But of course, this is a temporary solution until a firmware update

Post has been editedkrutyshka122 - 20.10.19, 13:40

Rep: (2)
In general, faced with such a strange problem. Usually in the morning, it is the work that happens, the screen partially refuses, for example vayber becomes unresponsive, such as SMS and calls. Just do not react screen, you can not select the party, write a message. Swipe from the bottom working, close the program, open it, the same thing. It happens after 10 minutes all the rules becomes, but mostly just reboot phone, turn on after 5 minutes and everything is fine. Same parsley was sometimes ten. What could it be? Could this be due to network glitch for example, sometimes catches bad connection at the office, as on the roof of the tower stands Rostelecom.

Rep: (17)
kostogriz @ 20.10.19, 12:02*
We have 11 pro, the screen flickers (Auto-Brightness buggy apparently), the application of photos and then after the interface

This is a bug firmware solved shutdown "See. Complete the HDR" in the photo settings. Although this is not observed 13.1.3 already.

Posted on 21/10/2019, 17:41:

djbabushkinbda @ 21.10.19, 08:55*
What could it be?

It can be anything from software to hardware. If often troubled, take in the ASC diagnosis: yes2:

* o9sen8five,
Upgraded to 13.1.3, the problem persists

* krutyshka122,
When you disable "See. Complete the HDR" in the settings of the photo problem remains?
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
I have a problem that the gps does not work, a huge circle around the arrow, iphone 11 ios 13.1.3, yet often fall off the network (Internet lte all the sticks, but nothing loads)
Tell me, please, in the order of treatment SP (possible in PM). there just in any Authorized Service Center can carry?

P.S. (Meaning bear back into the MTS has in fact not (bought on the first day of sales)?)
in advance thank you very much for any advice

Rep: (354)
* zelnovarsky,
If your city has the ASC, it is better to bear the round directly. Save a lot of days

Rep: (51)
zelnovarsky @ 22.10.19, 00:48*
I have a problem that the gps does not work

in ai carry at once, but to start, try to make a full phone reset

Hello. So I returned to the branch of marriage. Now, even before you buy iPhone))
Prompt pzhl whether pro yellow screen compared with XS (ie to the last year he bought himself XS zheltyaschy)? And is there any new gaps between the frame?
And whether vayfay pofiksili? XS in comparison with X objectively worse catches (

Post has been editedalexvtb - 23.10.19, 00:00

* alexvtb
Not undertake to speak for everyone, but personally I do not display yellow, wifi better catches than XS max, to the body everything is fine - do not creak, not bursting. There is no gap, although XS max them was not there)
alexvtb @ 22.10.19, 23:59*
So I returned to the branch of marriage.

dangerous this thing} -)

Post has been editedo9sen8five - 23.10.19, 00:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 12:55