Selection and comparison of vacuum cleaners | Selection and comparison of vacuums

Rep: (1068)
Selection and comparison of vacuums

The theme is designed to facilitate the search and help in choosing the robot vacuum cleaners.

10 simple questions on the selection of the robot vacuum cleaner
All topics on the vacuum cleaner. and other utility

Table Performance Xiaomi robots

Post has been editedgabby - 21.08.20, 13:47
Reason for editing: Table specifications Xiaomi robots

Rep: (52)
Prompt except S6 which models can clean individual room on a schedule? I look at s6 only for this function. Read in a review on Youtube saying that in viomi v2 added individual room facilities division.

Rep: (0)
Please help me to choose between 360 and S7 Roborock S5. 360th a little more expensive, but can he better?

Rep: (2)
Good day, it is better take. Intelligent robot cleaner Xiaomi SKV4022GL for dry cleaning or robot cleaner Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner 1S. Apartment 150 sq. meters.

Just not our greens umnyashka you.

* Medtesh,
So I have a guru, and ask what would be best. characteristics 150 squares. laminate and preferably included and look like technique works (without dancing with a tambourine). One only realized greens better not to take.

* Medtesh,
and to compare or write what is the difference 360 ​​and S7 Roborock S5 could you?

* Medtesh,
1. The area of ​​the apartment: 65
2. Number of rooms: 3
3. The area of ​​the largest room or united space: 20
4. The composition of the coating: mainly linoleum, but there is one room with carpet
5. The presence of the animals and what a cat, a Briton
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm: there
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, track): I (adult male)
8. How do you imagine the robot work: I set up the application and the robot runs on a schedule. sometimes I run manually. for example in the kitchen after lunch.
9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning: it is not clear. If rebuild repair, no. if you collect wires, etc. the course
10. The budget does not know. yet I consider three options from 20 to 30t.r.
I think that wet cleaning is very useful

Good day! The choice was not lazy, but I feel that floated on the number of options and marketing noodles.
I would be glad if you will render all possible assistance.
1. The area of ​​the apartment? 54
2. Number of rooms? 2
3. The area of ​​the largest room space or united? 12-15
4. The composition of the coating? linoleum, the front fabric mat to 0.5 cm, with a small carpet pile to 0.5 cm, with a medium pile carpet 1.5-1.8 cm
5. The presence of the animals and what? no.
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm? there is
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor)? I am
8. How do you imagine the robot work?

Opt for the first robot, do not expect a super efficient cleaning, but I would like it to bore a daily or near daily autonomous nature
My rhythm of life does not allow me to choose the time when the house is not exactly that I do not interfere, so I do not start until after the application - musthave. The apartment currently has a cluttered appearance, so it is very interesting to be able to go there under the feet of office chairs (at the height of itself passage registered) and so on. Do I need a complex configuration space at prostraivaemaya save maps areas?
Wet cleaning privestvuyu, although I understand that this is not a replacement squeegee and wet vacuum.
P.S really like the idea of ​​room-cleaning.

9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning? I assume that chargers and small things will remove, clean carpets and furniture will not raise
10. Budget? See the descriptions and performance characteristics that suits me the model for 15-20k, but as far as practicable in relation to the requirements?
From selected: Ilife A9s, viomi, xiowa.

Thank!

Post has been editedglumpen - 23.10.19, 16:33

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone! Tell me whether I chose or is there a more optimal model (Roborock sweep one) under my settings
1. The area of ​​the apartment? 40
2. Number of rooms? 1
3. The area of ​​the largest room space or united? twenty
4. The composition of the coating? Laminate
5. The presence of the animals and what? No
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm? there is
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor)? I (adult male)
8. How do you imagine the robot work? Left home, he vacuumed, wiped, I came in and served a vacuum cleaner.
9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning? The apartment is already adjusted, no hanging wires and clutter. Only a few chairs in the kitchen. no thresholds, a single circuit.
10. Budget? up to 25k

* Medtesh,
Thanks for the tip.

And advise me please.
1. The area of ​​the apartment: 65
2. Number of rooms: 3 + 2koridora, apartment complex configuration, because remodeling
3. The area of ​​the largest room or united space: 17
4. The composition of the coatings: laminate and tile, carpet is not at all
5. The presence of animal and public: cat, wool closer to the short
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm: 1 pc
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor) when I (female, but generally with the technique make friends)
8. How do you imagine the robot work: in my presence on a schedule or on demand. To leave himself for cleaning on a regular basis do not plan to.
9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning: all the thresholds in rooms up to 1 cm (maybe even less) on the steps of the kitchen, only to enter manually. The main problem is the scattered baby clothes and toys, so it is important that it was possible some areas / rooms of cleaning deleted if necessary (otherwise the vacuum cleaner is guaranteed to be packed Lego / clay / pencils and children's socks)
10. Budget 200-300 dollars. I want ksyaomi (not because it is the best, but because well, just like that used equipment was a TM)
Wet cleaning - probably needed, but there is still ksyaomi elektroshvabra and careful wet cleaning is engaged in it (but it's a long time, not automated and therefore not every day), but such a small daily wiping dust - will deal with the robot vacuum cleaner.

Post has been editedAlina Zaya - 24.10.19, 00:21

Medtesh @ 23.10.19, 19:37*
Roborok even too much for such a small space, look at Hayovu 202, is also quite covers all your requirements.

Thank.
But what about the lidar? After all, it is better to guide the vacuum cleaner and thus affects the quality of cleaning. Is not it?

Rep: (4)
Good afternoon, guys advise what pylik choose, focused on two models, I do not know any better and smarter, xiaomi STYJ02YM and liectroux c30b, please give advice.

1. The area of ​​the apartment - 40 + -2 sq.m.
2. Number of rooms - kitchen, living room
3. The area of ​​the largest room or united space - about 20-24 sqm
4. Composition of coating - linoleum
5. The presence of animals and some animals have no
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm - possible, but not sure
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor) - I
8. How do you imagine the work robota- scheduled cleaning every day as scheduled. Maybe twice a day.
9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning - yes (here certainly more question about what we need to move, kind of like everything is ready)
10. The budget to 15tr (and hopefully at 11.11 at Alix)
Can be dry, you can with a damp cloth)
Thanks a lot in advance)

1. 80 q
2 to 3
3. 25 q
4. The laminate tiles
5. Koshak
6. The long-haired no
7. himself
8. I would like to dry cleaning on lminate and wet on a hot plate and how this automated if possible
9. yes
10. 15-20000 +-
thanks for answers

Friends, I am not one of those who do not read the branch. Now an urgent need to order the machine. Called to the store to buy roborock s50, I was told that it is better to take xiaowa e35, supposedly autonomous and generally the whole dorabotanee. Prices are identical. Please tell that to take. Sorry for the question, is not urgent.

Rep: (3)
* Vadimich85 , Take the s50

Friends. I understand the price / quality cleaning for s50 23K Ali is adequate? And if cheaper options out there cleaning roborok / Xiaomei worthy? thank

Rep: (4)
* Eskeletor13 ,
The next branch about the purchase write a new version of 1C. With moist, but without lidar. But whether he is worthy S50 do not prompt. I choose what to buy ...

Post has been editedZhuzhzh - 27.10.19, 11:54

Guys, advise,
1. The area of ​​the apartment - 50
2. Number of rooms - 3
3. The area of ​​the largest room or united space - 25
4. The composition of the coatings - Laminate everywhere, there is no threshold
5. The presence of animals: a cat and a dog (a lot of hair, the length of 4-5 cm)
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm - almost no
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor) - I
8. How do you imagine the work robota- cleaning once a day, for given areas.
9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning (no, I want to narisatva plan of the premises and manually set the optimum cleaning route if possible)
10. Budget to 30tr

Furniture - black, dark wenge. Mirrors Floor no. (Would not it be Lidar crap?)
I am a robot - most importantly - cleaning the dog and cat fur, it accumulates a lot. hair not long, 4-5 cm as down going in groups.
The problem that during cleaning not run clean brush cleaner every 10 minutes.
Another dirt virtually none.

And, ideally, it would be with the computer / March to set cleaning areas (spots or routes, so as not climbed the vacuum cleaner which is not necessary)

thank

Post has been editedskype_user - 27.10.19, 12:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 18.01.21, 10:13