Selection and comparison of vacuum cleaners | Selection and comparison of vacuums

Rep: (1068)
Selection and comparison of vacuums

The theme is designed to facilitate the search and help in choosing the robot vacuum cleaners.

Post has been editedprz13 - 23.01.21, 16:12
Reason for editing: Table specifications Xiaomi robots

Rep: (927)
Previously, to assist in the selection of future owners of the robot vacuum cleaner answering 10 simple questions on the selection of the robot vacuum cleaner for a specific apartment, but now almost everyone can choose their own reading robot specifications. Those to whom it may be too lazy to answer as before on these issues.
10 simple questions
1. The area of ​​the apartment?
2. Number of rooms?
3. The area of ​​the largest room space or united?
4. The composition of the coating?
5. The presence of the animals and what?
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm?
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor)?
8. How do you imagine the robot work?
9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning?
10. Budget?

In any case, all local topics about robots.

Any signs of comparison robots from different vendors and testers.
comparison table
Attached Image

Attached Image

Comparison I.Photo of different robotsin one table

Post has been editedMedtesh - 04.01.21, 21:01

Rep: (0)
So, I hike in the theme you got the answers below, you need a robot Xiaomei in the ecosystem to work in mainland China without dancing with a tambourine and installing third-party applications mihom and dop.pereproshivkoy. Just bought it, I took out, set it and forget. Only need dry cleaning, but if the latest versions of pylikov Pts cool, I can buy the latest and just probably will not use a damp (it is not an important criterion in the selection)

1. The area of ​​the apartment? -70
2. Number of rooms? -2
3. The area of ​​the largest room space or united? -20
4. The composition of the coating? laminate flooring, a flat floor, a single circuit
5. The presence of the animals and what? - cats
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm? Yes
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor)? I
8. How do you imagine the robot work? E202 was hiaova, died
9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning? not
10. Budget? desirable to 20k, I am willing to wait to China

Sometimes something was missing, I think due to lack of lidar, ie I reached some etapap and left leaving a corridor not shelled at what he exactly nothing could stop to go further.

Rep: (7)
Ripe still buy a robot vacuum cleaner, please tell me what is best to choose: Rumba 676 or Mi vacuum 1st generation? Price range is the same, I sit looking at them, I'm afraid to make a mistake) Disappointed that the rumba is no topic onsavagemessiahzine.com. Or look at the 3-generation Mi vacuum, which in 3000 is more expensive, whether it is in what used to overpay?
1. 32 sq.m.
2. 1 bedroom.
3 17 sq.m.
4. Everywhere linoleum. The plans of the carpet in the hall.
5. Smooth cat.
6. None.
7. Only myself.
8. Dust, fine hairs .. wet cleaning would be a plus.
9. Yes, ready. (I have a minimalistic, single - kitten toys lying around)
10. It would be nice to meet the 15t. (Region up to 20t).

Rep: (1)
Who can tell us about genio deluxe 500? Elected by the reviews and assessments on YaMarkete.

Rep: (5)
Question on the topic, we need a simple robot pyletsosky without useless damp cleaning of the budget rangeTR 15-25
It is important to control from your smartphone on the Russian (to play me), and then do the cleaning visibility of how it goes.

Questionnaire will help if:
1.40-50 m2 - Area cleaning
2. 2-3 rooms + hall, kitchen - Number of rooms. It can be limited to the kitchen, hallway, bathroom
3. 15 meters - the largest area of ​​a room or space united?
4. Linoleum / carpet 2 - The composition of the coating?
5. Only a person - Availability of animals and what?
6. Only a person who is not present - The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm?
7. old fart - Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor)?
8. rolling on the floor, entertain guests, clean small dirt from the street - How do you imagine the robot work?
9. without fanaticism - Are you ready to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning?
10. $200-$450 - Budget?

Pre nakidal to a list in 15-17t.r range. :
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner / 1s - with crap service and setting
Ecovacs DeeBot D500 - a new and cheap, with a decent view from the manufacturer, but without any comments
iRobot Roomba 676 - HS for pensinerov, apparently so.

While you want something more interesting, at the turn of 21-27t.r. :
Again iRobot (~ 695), again Ecovacs (~ D700), Xiaomi again (damn leg break)
It looks Clever & Clean AQUA-S, is also interesting but useless damp cloth. Of the benefits such as a quiet, neat to furniture and with support in Russia, but it removes the bad and incomprehensible support for smartphones.

Someone might like:
Weissgauff, iLife (it also Chuwi) and a dozen more.

Greatly alarmed model:
Okami / Panda, iClebo

But those from whom I was waiting for something reliable, seemingly obsolete, although I could be wrong:
Samsung - very expensive, for the weak performance of models
Hundai / LG / - nothing interesting we have not seen, probably looked.
Siemens / Tefal - and this does sound like surrender. Even apps on the smartphone not.

Personally, I need to choose the beginning of November. But your eyes and really run away .. I thought it would be easier.

Post has been editedOutrate - 13.10.19, 02:54

Rep: (4)
Hello! Anybody considering to buy pylik Xiaomi Viomi V2. Separate threads found on it

Medtesh @ 12.10.19, 19:39*
thrown out and buy any of the same class

iRobot Roomba 676

Do I understand correctly, it is a good workhorse, on the basis of price / quality, or better still Mi? Just buy one year / one and a half, a new vacuum cleaner is not very much like)

Post has been editedMorik10 - 15.10.19, 06:53

Rep: (7)
* Medtesh,
Hello
and if somewhere a post dedicated to the differences 3 versions pylekov Xiaomei? to see whether it makes sense to take 2u or third version if wet cleaning is not interested

I join the question!

* Medtesh , Well and functional characteristics better than the 1 and 2 Generation

Medtesh @ 15.10.19, 16:55*
if you could answer 10 simple questions,

Actually, the answers to virtually like* Outrate, But judging by your posts, all these robots - complete x * nya), better than the usual vacuum cleaner and a mop in his hands nothing. Of course, again, there is a dilemma, to buy a good vacuum cleaner, for example Dyson 30 + mp, or run this robot as often as possible. In general, thank you for the advice, but as long as the advantages in the "robot" for himself never saw.

Rep: (220)
Medtesh @ 15.10.19, 14:16*
Robot within 15 minutes after someone came running in the hallway corridor, and makes it clean
and how it is configured, and how the robot understands that the bedroom, for example, employment? :)

Rep: (5)
Morik10 @ 15.10.19, 13:05*
but judging by your posts, all these robots - complete x * nya)

Not so, in all the reviews people write that the robot fills the dust collector, even some annoying small volume of half a liter.
Almost everyone can see the difference, genderseeminglyclean, crumb not spread through the apartment, hair picks, and so on.

If you buy 2 robots, one for dust, followed by a second floor with a sink (such there is little, there is a rotating roller wet, not cloth), while the floors are really like after harvesting. but thisqualitative kit will cost an order of magnitude more expensive (every three or four according to my calculations). For me personally, enough crumbs from endless hair remove + 5-7 thousand on top of the smart software from distributed zones. If you keep clean the hallway and kitchen, rest of the apartment immediately less dirt will accumulate.

Traditional cleaning with chemicals, it does not replace, but makes it less urgent and necessary.

Post has been editedOutrate - 16.10.19, 03:59

* Medtesh,
What do you mean, I just want to buy, and thank you for the clarification.

* Outrate,
On some models eventually stop?

Medtesh @ 8.10.19, 14:45*
2. Number of rooms?
10. Budget?

1. 84m2
2. 4
3. 20m2
4. Laminate, carpets korotkovorsnye
5. No
6. Yes
7. I
8. Daily cherezden or vacuuming, wet cleaning is not necessary
9. socks and small things ready to remove from the floor)
10. 20k

Medtesh @ 08.10.19, 14:45*
2. Number of rooms?
10. Budget?

1. 50 sq.m.
2. 4
3 18 sq.m.
4. linoleum carpets +
5. no
6. yes
7. I
8. every day he will leave and vacuuming my apartment, all of it, and then go back
9. do not understand what it means to adjust the apartment. But any fishechki configure want and will.
10 to 25

I choose the first robot. From nature is very lazy, so I want to fall on it. True, with a wet cleaning, as I understood, it will not work, and the two robots start to start not ready. Therefore, we will limit ourselves while dry cleaning. It seems like Xiaomi praise, but they did not find a structured information on them, what kind of models, their generation and, most importantly, differences between them. It seems like 2 generation, it is + wet cleaning that I do not need, but at the same time and high power + permeability, maybe something else? I do not want a mischief so that it chosen one and the same place a hundred times, leaving unacceptable sites. Really liked the approach to the operation of the robotAltruist2 Which are quotes above, is also wanted to implement. Messing around with software is not afraid, but mechanical failure would not like. Who can advise which model to choose?

1. The area of ​​the apartment?36 sq.m.
2. Number of rooms?1
3. The area of ​​the largest room space or united? about17-18 sq.m.
4. The composition of the coating?linoleum flooring, doors and no doorsteps
5. The presence of the animals and what? no
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm?there is
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor)?I
8. How do you imagine the robot work?I go out to work, I run the vacuum cleaner, for my coming Apartment removed.
9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning?small things from the floor will be clean
10. Budget?20, the edge 25 thousand

Features of the apartment - a mirror in the hallway almost on the floor. Also, preferably with a wet cleaning.

1. The area of ​​the apartment -until 65m2
2. Number of rooms -2
3. The area of ​​the largest room or space united -20m
4. The coating composition -laminate, tile
5. The presence of animal and public -cat, from which the hair full house
6. The presence of long-haired with long hair more than 25 cm -there is
7. Who will service robot (clean, empty the waste bin, monitor) -myself
8. How do you imagine the work of the robot -daily cleaning until all at work
9. Are you prepared to adjust the apartment for a robotic cleaning -wires on the floor especially not, but the child can often leave toys on the floor
10. Budget - up to 25k rubles.

Another question not really understand the difference between S50 and S55? Should I pay extra for wet cleaning?
Thank.

* Medtesh,
So in fact of the matter is that not chosen anything yet.
Just saw on somewhere sell S50, and somewhere S55. So I wanted to know the difference.
I would be grateful for your advice

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.01.21, 13:02