Market Tele2 - Discussion | We discuss service

Rep: (70)
Market Tele2 -Discussion

Attached Image

[ Attention] Discussion is very hot, do not bother.
[ Attention] The sales policy in the market has changed, the canceled lots are now considered to be transferred and sell them is more impossible.

Useful

The curator of the topic isL1rn4
For all questions, suggestions, complaints to write in QMS.

Post has been editedL1rn4 - 23.01.21, 07:50
Reason for editing: [Attention]

Rep: (0)
Petya6, good afternoon! Indeed, now can not be displayed. Our experts are already engaged in the question so that in the near future you can again use the service in full.

Rep: (4)
* Tele2_support, Discover all access to the stock exchange. What is the point in it if archival tariffs and tariffs without a subscription fee can not use it. Already now it is clear that the exchange is overflowing with suggestions, if everything remains as there is a stock exchange and will remain a very small percentage of subscribers who will be used. I call the mind because I know what you can do cool.

Rep: (36)
At least someone realized the lot, which in terms of 1g bought above 10p?

Rep: (16)
* vilad Would you like more expensive? If there is an offer to cheaper, why not take it?

Rep: (127)
* Tele2_support ,
Darknightangel @ 10/14/19, 10:41 *
Discover all access to the stock exchange
I agree with a comrade. I almost do not spend minutes, I would gladly change them to gigabytes, or do it so that not on the stock exchange, and in the personal account you could also change the same minutes to the Internet.

Rep: (84)
I put 800 minutes, removed the subscription and was dissolved 800 minutes .. I called the operator .. And he says: if you even removed the lot (Toyother returned moments on the balance), then at the time of removing the monthly fee for the month at the rate they would have everything Equally burned, and did not move to the next month, it is also happening with GB .. Toy if I have at least once a month I put it for sale for example 20GB and I did not bother them and I did not spend them, then I was withdrawn .. It's a shame. .

I fully read the questions and answers in the application and there is no word about it ..

Post has been editedMatteo вњ“ - 14.10.19, 21:28
Reason for editing: Add ..

Rep: (25)
* Matteo вњ“, Rules of Service "TELE2 Exchange"
3.7. If the lot hosted on the site is not sold until the end of the estimated period or the tariff change,
And its sale is not canceled, at the end of the settlement period at the rate or when changing the tariff, the package of services
As part of the lot, it turns off, and the remnants of it for the next billing period are not transferred.

3.8. If the participant cancels the sale of a lot, the participant returns a package of services posted in
Lot, but the remnants of it for the next billing period are not transferred.

Post has been editedpetya6 - 14.10.19, 21:41

Rep: (84)
* petya6 , OK, that's just in the application for Android items, but simply questions and answers ..

Rep: (87)
Can someone explain why people are selling such mountains of the Internet?) For example, sometimes there are no 50GB per month ..
For FIG, you will sell, I made sure, and I do not use them, useless cargo in any package

Rep: (586)
NEONMOTO @ 10/14/19, 22:58*
In the Personal Accaster it was possible to change its other minutes to the Internet.

On some tariffs it is. Course - 100 min. for 1 GB And if these are 100 minutes. Sell ​​on the stock exchange, you can also buy 5 GB. So the course in the LC is very robber, since about 5.

Post has been editedkreator_700 - 15.10.19, 04:50

Rep: (6)
Forum team Tell me how to change unnecessary minutes to gigabytes ??? And immediately another question, obtained gigi can then sell ???

Rep: (23)
* k45 The exchange of minutes is not available on all tariffs. In Moscow on topical tariffs that can sell traffic on the exchange exchange is not available.

Posted on 10/15/2019, 12:48:

* vilad , I left a few lots of 1 GB for 11 rubles

Rep: (4)
SL3ZIN @ 10/15/19, 03:49*
Can someone explain why people such mountains are selling such mountains?)
At least some are trying to benefit from traffic that burns next month.
And the mountains from the fact that you can buy only those who have a traffic package. There would be a normal stock exchange, then at least demand would be normal. Now there is practically no demand.

Post has been editedDarknightAngel - 15.10.19, 12:53

Rep: (9)
* DarknightAngel The demand is, only offers more than demand!
Attached Image

Rep: (23)
Tele2_support , * Tele2_support , It is not convenient that to buy a new lot, be sure to spend or turn off the bought earlier. Why not, seeing that traffic ends, to acquire additional in advance?

Rep: (1)
Hello. There is such a tariff "everywhere online", which provides 500 minutes, 40GB of traffic and lifelief social networks. Question: Is it available to this tariff of the exchange or not?
P.S. This tariff is available only to Moscow subscribers and

Rep: (30)
* paee, How did you manage so much minutes? :) I haven't been trying to exhibit them, for the whole month only once 50 minutes bought, and then, I think, purely by chance ...

Rep: (25)
* Alecs @, Where so much gigs for sale?)

Rep: (30)
* Alecs @, Tele2_Sapporto now diligently winds on the mustache, holding the head ... :-D

Post has been editedtulamash - 17.10.19, 08:45

Rep: (586)
Alecs @ @ 10/17/19, 3:07*
Nobody canceled the transition from one tariff to another, payment for the transition is compensated on the stock exchange + Navar from the transition 200-250r.

I read 3 times, but I did not understand, honestly. That is, you change the tariff, the package is updated, you sell it, compensating for a partial fee for changing the tariff, then change the tariff again, sell a new package, and again in a circle, right? How often do the tariff change, daily?
So, you put the lot to shoot around the clock, and otherwise do not have time. OK, wheneverything Time - His
Bodle.
In general, it is necessary to calculate clean benefits. When moving to the tariff, payment is removed in the month, let's say 300r. + per shift 150r. 450r disappears. Sale of a package as it gives, approximately 25 GB in the package - 250 rubles, and 500 minutes - 250 p, and the total 500r. Pure Navar 50 r. The numbers can be others, but about it. Cheto somehow not very ...
Another moment, when changing the tariff, the previous burns, it means that if you change the tariff for 300r. 4 times a month, it is necessary to pay 1200 p. In short, something that the author undertakes.

Post has been editedkreator_700 - 17.10.19, 09:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.01.21, 14:44