TEYES CC2L - Discussion | [LADA Vesta / LADA VESTA] Car and apparatus for Android
Do you see the periodic reboot the device ??
Do you see the periodic reboot the device
- yes, the version of SI with can-bus [ 15 ] ** [13,27%]
- Yes, without a PG version of can-bus [ 7 ] ** [6,19%]
- No, the version of SI with can-bus [ 23 ] ** [20,35%]
- No, PG version without can-bus [ 68 ] ** [60,18%]
Total votes: 113

Rep: (18)
Discussion TEYES CC2L / CC2L + UIS8141E Android 8.1
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅпїЅпїЅ | TEYES SPRO / CC2 пїЅ

Specifications
Operating System - Android 8.1
CPU - 4 cores 1,3G 32 bit Spreadtrum UIS8141E ARM CortexTM A7 28NM
Memory - 1 + 16 Gb | 2 + 32 Gb
Screen IPS 2,5d.
Sound Amplifier - TDA7388
Equalizer - 15 band
Radio - NXP6856 + RDS
USB - at the same time work 2 ports
Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

FAQ
Wizard Password in Gu in the developer menu - 168 on the October firmware new on October firmware 7788
Home FAQ page on the official website
Activating voice control

After the firmware update is impossible to enter the Play Market -GU restart from the top of the shutter, if does not help remove the data from the application PlayMarket
Who has a weak WiFi signal, and be sure to attach a bluetooth PG cord from the camera (even if the camera is not present) on the wire 2 antenki WiFi and bluetooth.
Attached Image

Contacts disappeared after synchronization -recovery instructions.

Firmware
It is advisable to perform the firmware of 2nogo USB port in order to avoid problems !!!
Before the firmware, ask yourself a question. Why do you need it? Q: Do I need to update the firmware?
A: If it works, then do not.
Q: I have some strange problems, not sewn never can be renewed after all?
A: If there are problems, you should perform firmware withClear data. Firmware that come from the plant can be unstable.
Q: I did not kill the radio firmware?
A: Updating the firmware or rolling back - a formal procedure does not deprive the warranty. Cases turning into the brick is seen after insertion.

Attention! If not updatecfg.txt file in the firmware from the official site, then take it outinstructions. This will format the memory of the device, but will save from unforeseenof problems. it is important to do a hard reset!
How to flash
Attached Image
This addition to the main instructions.
Download firmware.
Extract the zip file into a folder.
Open the extracted folder.
Copy all files in the folder (but not the folder itself) and throw on flash, 8 - 16 GB in a first format Fat-32, with a cluster 32kb
Throw on a flash drive fileupdatecfg.txt, After flashing all user data and programs are deleted (desirable to copy everything you need on a USB flash drive)
Insert the flash drive in the State in double yusb (with firmware in single yusb errors are possible), the firmware should Launched automatically - if it did not make sure that the flash drive is detected in the file manager-if not detected, insert it into the second connector and reboot the device after the restart process Launched should automatically if this does not work then hold down rezet for 3-5 seconds and the process must begin, end .po firmware, you will be prompted to remove the USB flash drive!
If it writes that the code is not correct when in progress to the factory settings, make a "reset".
Everything can be used.
If you accidentally flashed your GU firmware from another deviceegCC2L flashed firmware from CC2Lplus or vice versa, and you have the screen upside down at 90 degrees or even pink screen then do not worry, you need to download the firmware on your device inserted into a double YUSB rezet and press for 3-5 seconds, then (if you have selected the correct firmware ) flashing process will start automatically and you will get the new firmware!

Page with firmware on the official website SS2L
Page with firmware on the official website SS2L plus
Getting root | Getting root | Getting root |
Player SPRO
Installation themes
Clean December firmware dated 19.12.2019
Custom firmware based on off.proshivke on 12/19/2019
Caste firmware with root based on the firmware from 19.12.19
Cutted custom firmware(483MB)
Two custom firmware for CC2L + with modified radio - please check
Test firmware on 03/14/2020
Test firmware on 07/23/2020
modification of the application
Other
Useful posts

For questions about filling the caps contact the curator of the topic. ramaraghava

Post has been editedramaraghava - 10.11.20, 14:44
Reason for editing: Added instructions on how to sew

Rep: (0)
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
Waiting for reviews and comparisons of real screens

He took 1/16 in the santa fe, is quite adequate radio for 8300 p. with discount.

Attached images
Attached Image

Kia Cerato 2

Posted 23/09/2019 13:15:

Who knows, you can install the firmware from the CC2,?

Attached images
Attached Image

glevon, information with can bus (climate, opening doors) shows?

* andrey_396 You need further kanbus buy and put to the door and showed climate

* sledacks , Kanbus connected, sent complete with wires, rang connection.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
Someone found out that she had ended up with a firmware? Or Not compatible with conventional CC2? I wrote on the soaps and messages to Ali about this, but it is quiet.<_<

andrey_396 no does not work

And asked the prodovtsa kanbas, said at your machine, it is not

Rep: (20)
Put now this (CC2L 1/16) on June 2010 Mazda station wagon. What can I say, nothing took deshmanskuyu most. Tupit mercilessly, it is necessary to demolish all the unnecessary crap to. It does not work screen sharing and most importantly does not display information on the car (kanbas or how this thing is called), but connect all scheme. Do not see the opening of the door, when reversing does not turn the guide line of the steering wheel rotation. The buttons on the steering wheel are operating normally by default, but even though there's an app "Bindi steering wheel buttons," there is nothing you can not change, does not work.
Do not change the settings of the backlight touch buttons on the left, they are only white and everything, that no selectable. Dreams put everything in red as a Mazda - did not come true.
But my wife liked it, three main functions: a speakerphone, navigator, player with flehi - everything works, and even at the same time (try different scenarios). We checked if talking on the phone, go to the car, open, sit down and start a conversation automatically switches to hands-free.
On the first visit, five minutes later, after the collapse Google browser, it will be displayed in a small window and everything is frozen tight. Ten minutes later ottupilo it managed to lower the upper shutter and press the restart.
It will certainly be here to fulfill this minimum functions, but the money IMHO not worth it.
And yes, I also feared that the screen is not that technology as the older models, will display sucks - but there is surprisingly good even in direct sunlight all perfectly readable at 70% brightness. With flowers, too, more or less all right.
But I say: inhibits shamelessly. Clicked, I waited, opened - only in this format works.
-----
Owning a Mazda 6 (2007-2012) in the wagon: please note that the camera will hang like a pimple on an adhesive tape over the numbers, the bundle includes a dome to be installed in the sedan, he did not fit into the wagon. And all laying wires through the fifth door that still kicks butt ... Wires enough.

Post has been editedvintjara - 29.09.19, 16:10

* vintjara , About the change of colors for the keys, and the function on older versions teues devices is not implemented, although there is in the settings. Are conventional LEDs. I'm more irritating lack of ability to connect Elm ovd2

* sledacks,
And why should it? As least once in N time as possible and bluetooth HBS and tuck the phone everything is calm see / do. Meaning observe the brains of the machine all the time?

* vintjara I would like to have all the functionality in one device.

* sledacks, Well .. I have more xs podbeshivaet when yelling about the availability of features, which in fact is not. How to split screen.
Attached Image

* vintjara I have a split screen. If you do not get them mixed up, on a circle of light is necessary to press, will appear at the center of a small menu, select where the separation

That's right, there is a separation of the screen, look at the official website of the video about the difference Teyes CC2L.

Rep: (1)
On Teyes CC2L Qashqai set here is a touchscreen.
Pay attention to the microphone hole (location).

https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32954034897.html

Can someone come in handy

Rep: (5)
All healthy. I want to put on a grant in '13, instead of the old 2 Dinov. Prompt please frame need to be if I had a place there for 2 Dinov there? Simply by offering cheaper ordered for Prado. And what about the wires? I can find separately?

* serjant84 GU since the frame is. Go to the merchant's website and pick teyes GU is for his car

Rep: (5)
* sledacks , The fact is that I have been offered for less new, just purchased in error for the Prado. In the box, complete. There's wires to the Prado. I do not remember just need a frame or not. And what about the wires, electrical pick up?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/11/20, 8:02