The choice of handheld console (?) | Selecting Console Nes, Sega

Rep: (17)
Brothers, I beg your pardon if I start hackneyed theme, but the essence of the question is as follows:
I want to buy a portable konsolku to run segovsky (sega) and dendivskih (nes) games.
Form factor ideally PSP type something. Screen least 4.3. Good Akuma. It's all of the basic requirements.
Android or not - does not matter, the main thing the least possible trouble with him, what would simply threw the toys and play.
Everything else is not critical.
What can you advise?

Rep: (21)
What about optionsOther game consolesfrom here?
LDK Game
RG300
New bittboy

Well PSP itself or find and buy. it perfectly emulates the old consoles

Rep: (94)
3ds, or just ds with fleshkartridzhem. Spread the money on Chinese crafts makes no sense

beeatles @ 16.09.19, 06:36*
What about the other options for gaming consoles from here?
LDK Game
RG300
New bittboy

Well PSP itself or find and buy. it perfectly emulates the old consoles

LDK Game
It seems to be a chur fine.

New bittboy
That's it I'm on top and caught fire, only the following versions, but when reached Ali, I saw a lot of interesting proposals for the same money.

RG300
Of the three, it is the most attractive option, but again .... there are interesting options, with a larger screen and more convenient administration.

For example:

I do not know how is called the console, but it looks pretty interesting. I thought here on the forum, people are more aware prompt which option is best, or offer such a plan konsolku only with the best, or even some buns.

And the original PSP to take - that well, it nafig, I at one time it did not take because of trouble with the wild and other firmware.

SundayWarrior @ 16.09.19, 13:11*
3ds, or just ds with fleshkartridzhem. Spread the money on Chinese crafts makes no sense

I did not like even at the time of occurrence. Not so easy to use form factor, and a dual-screen for emulators useless

Rep: (18)
* DIFFERENTIAL,
In the console based on Linux trouble with firmware on the PSP is more than will. I recommend to wait for the console to ingenic jz4770, like rg-350, pocket go 2 with 3.5 qvga screen. At 4.3 480x272, IMHO looks terrible Sega, dandy, demolished, GBA, GBq. Yes, and emulators on the same PSP, not to mention pure Chinese people worse than dingukse.

Well. So I studied the question of konsolek.

Options for more than 100 Basques consider not see the point. If we are to be prepared to fork out 400 bucks for the console - I would takenintendo switch .
But in general, his study came to the options that are offered* nkhtvich, and * beeatles,
So, in order:

Any Chinese parody of the psp and other little-known devaysy - not worth any attention, nor their money. And although the screen is big (4.3 ", 5.1", and sometimes even 7 ") but the quality of his rather meager. And iron and worse. Since the important for me in the first place is the NES (NES) and the Sega, then if the first are no problems, then the second - there is lag and hang ... not to mention the fact that the launch of games psp -. a purely nominal function.
Take PSP - also not an option. PSP will go to games ... PSP)) well, and PS1, but there tugovato with emulators.
There are various options on the basis of the raspberry pi, but they go beyond "moral" limit of $ 100

bittboy
Small screen, thoughv3.5 It is already IPS, but it does not have the vertical sync - quite often seen when playing dynamic games.

LDK game, landscape
A little better, but still there are schools with a screen, but rather due to the fact that they refresh rate of 30 Hz, and the games are going to scan at 60Hz - this is also reflected in the image.

RG300
Already worthy of attention, there are additional buttons ( "shoulder").

So the best option (IMHO) isRG350 . There and IPS 3.5 "screen and powerful hardware makes it even easy to turn the PSP game.

So at the moment I stopped stopped at the last two options.

Rep: (78)
* DIFFERENTIAL A) yes, you would have at least looked at the reviews the Chinese Share - thrash and groove that with software that iron. And PSP - first native support for all the PSP games without problems ps1-2 emulation. No special dance with no firmware. All elementary, instructions and firmware shaft. Perfect emulation after the firmware of any Sega / dandy plus Freestuff Roma CAP itself and ps1-2. I think the choice is obvious.

* ryaz,

Well AKURAT primarily interested in carrying and SMD, and the PSC - a nice bonus.

Thinking about Chinese konsolkah after another under the video on YouTube where the PSP play games SMD saw kammenty type - "why do not lag in the video as well as I do?"
Maybe not, but this is quite common.

And with PSP - that's what is better to take? conditionally to 100 uev. And again, the firmware ....

Rep: (78)
* DIFFERENTIAL , Firmware great detail spelled out in the native theme. I have the most simple fatka 1001. Any lag in the emulsion and carried no shogi.

Rep: (94)
Fatku found in the state standards and the living Original BATTERY great luck. It is better to aim to slim, there is more under Khomko operatives, etc., and fresh Accum. And it is not conditional to the 100U, the PSP in that kind of money only in the Collector's Ed in the region of 1000-2000 they sell usually

Rep: (90)
Vita bu that is there to think that

* Vorosh,
100 ye?

Rep: (2)
Sam bought at 2010m More Ding 320, but she died happily, and threw out of stupidity.
Who I ordered bittboy, waiting for the parcel. The criteria were - only 30 bucks (lol), the size and the IPS (!!!!) screen. Children will spiers them in any way enjoy.

But for Ding, who had a screen of 2.5 "- it is not enough, so looking for something at least 4" Well, up to a hundred, yes.

* royksopp2,
Well, I decided all a lot easier))

I just bought myself a controller IPega 9023s and yuzayu it together with my an old tablet MiPad 1. As a result, the console with a steep performance and ogromennye screen)) and it cost me all of 30 ue.
Mega liked controller.
But my search for a decent konsolki reached such options:
RG350 (already available on Ali, 80 uev)
GKD350H
Here are the first two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA0CbHPgO8o

but this device and do not know exactly how to say, but for some reason he liked me more than anyone else
And NewPocketGo Miyoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxaaqPnKh8

DIFFERENTIAL @ 05.11.19, 01:40*

thanks for vidosy!
GKD350H see for the first time - like the fact that under the buttons on the right there is a joystick and d-pad cross classic.
Bookmark: thank_you:

hmm, I surprised that no GKD350H on adiekspresse and in general do not understand where to find the market (((
What she even order price ...
and miyoo found only with a small screen, not as a vidosy ...

Post has been editedroyksopp2 - 05.11.19, 11:39

Rep: (1)
GKD350H - Aluminum Edition
Here is the application for the title of King.

Rep: (9)
genben @ 05.11.19, 08:44*
GKD350H - Aluminum Edition
Here is the application for the title of King.

Only in Russia is unlikely to be sold at all 350h

Post has been editedAlligator20 - 05.11.19, 21:24

royksopp2 @ 05.11.19, 10:31*
and miyoo found only with a small screen, not as a vidosy ...

Here TakС– released vidos about it.
The idea is a complete analog rg350.
https://youtu.be/VwVbei2HAFI

* royksopp2,

https://retromimi.com/...ts/new-pocketgo?aff=95

Here we opened pre-order, 55 bucks. Cheaper even than rg350 with similar performance

DIFFERENTIAL @ 07.11.19, 17:41*
https://retromimi.com/...ts/new-pocketgo?aff=95
Here we opened pre-order, 55 bucks. Cheaper even than rg350 with similar performance

Otaku! I already bittboy with aliekspressa rides (
shtosh (s)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/03/20, 3:02