iPhone 11 Pro (2019) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.8 / Apple A13 Bionic / 4 GB

Rep: (761)
DiscussioniPhone 11 Pro (2019)
PictureXI Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Firmware В»| Talk Camera Apple iPhone 11 / 11Pro / 11ProMax | Marriage | A source of information

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic :

Specifications
General
Manufacturer:
Apple
Model:
iPhone Pro 11
Year of issue:
Operating system:
iOS 13
Accum Capacity (mAh):
-
Display
Display Super Retina XDR
Display OLED Multi-Touch on the entire front panel; diagonal of 5.8 inches
HDR support
2436×1125
pixels, 458 pixels
per inch
Contrast 2,000,000: 1 (standard)
Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm):
71.4 x 144.0 x 8.1
Weight (g):
CPU
Processor Type:
Apple A13 Bionic
Clock Frequency (MHz):
-
System Neural Engine 3rd generation
Memory
RAM (MB):
Built-in memory (GB):
64/256/512
Communications
Model A2215 *
FDD-LTE (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66)
TD-LTE (bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48)
UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
Model A2218 *

FDD-LTE (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66)
TD-LTE (bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48)
UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
All models
Gigabit Class LTE MIMO technology with 4 Г— 4 and LAA4
Wi-Fi 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) 2 Г— 2 MIMO technology
Wireless technology Bluetooth 5.0
NFC-enabled reader mode
Express card with backup power
Multimedia
Supported audio formats: AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Dolby Atmos and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +)
spatial audio
Ability to adjust the maximum volume
Management and input
Touch screen:
capacitive
Expansion
Memory cards:
Not supported
Connectors:
Lightning
Additionally
Degree of protection
IP68
Features:
The system of three cameras 12 MP: extra wide, wide-angle and telephoto
Ultra wide angle: diaphragm Ж’ / 2.4 and a viewing angle of 120 В°
Wide-angle: Aperture Ж’ / 1.8
Telephoto: Aperture Ж’ / 2.0
The two-time increase in optical zoom; the double optical zoom to decrease; Digital zoom (up to 10x)
"Portrait" mode with improved bokeh effect and function of the "depth"
Portrait lighting (six options: Day Light, Studio Light, Contour Light, Stage Light, Stage light - b / w, Light Tone - B / W)
Dual optical image stabilization (wide-angle camera and telefotokamera)
Pyatilinzovy lens (extra wide angle camera); shestilinzovy lens (wide-angle camera and telephoto)
More bright flash True Tone function Slow Sync
Panoramic photography (with a resolution of up to 63 M)
Support Focus Pixels throughout the matrix (wide-angle camera)
Night mode
Autocorrect
Smart HDR function of the new generation for a photo
A wide range of colors for photos and Live Photos
Advanced system red-eye removal
Snap photos to the location shooting
Auto Image Stabilization
Burst shooting
Image Formats: HEIF and JPEG
4K video at 24, 30 or 60 frames / sec
HD-1080p video with a frequency of 30 or 60 frames / sec
720p HD-video at 30 frames / s
Extended dynamic range for video capture at up to 60 frames / s
Optical Image Stabilization case of a movie (wide-angle and telephoto camera)
The two-time increase in optical zoom; the double optical zoom to decrease; Digital zoom (up to 6 times)
Audiozum
More bright flash True Tone
QuickTake function to quickly switch to video mode with tracking your subject
Record delayed video with a resolution of 1080 and a frequency of 120 or 240 frames / sec
Mode "Taymlaps" with image stabilization
Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p)
AF tracking
Ability to capture 8 megapixel photos during video recording time of 4K
Playback Zoom
HEVC H.264 formats, and
Stereo sound
Camera 12MP
Aperture Ж’ / 2.2
"Portrait" mode with improved bokeh effect and function of the "depth"
Portrait lighting (six options: Day Light, Studio Light, Contour Light, Stage Light, Stage light - b / w, Light Tone - B / W)
Animoji and Memoji
Shooting 4K video at 24, 30 or 60 frames / sec
Shooting HD-1080p video with a frequency of 30 or 60 frames / sec
Recording slow motion videos with 1080p at 120 frames / s
Smart HDR function of the new generation for a photo
Extended dynamic range for video capture at 30 frames / s
Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p)
A wide range of colors for photos and Live Photos
Flash Retina Flash
Auto Image Stabilization
Continuous shooting
A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Additional Information:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 17:28
Reason for editing: Cap ...

Rep: (0)
Yes, he took a 25-year, pre-sold shoes for a down payment. The island is not necessary, the question was asked purely out of curiosity. Maybe even he is not so new out of the box ?! Lohom be do not like, but buying a machine for the money becomes strange seeing such garbage because the other phone xiaomi 10 times cheaper, but for some reason no such small shoals. As EPL is so kosyachit that ?!

And regarding the overheating protection for the price ... jambs according to the price it certainly is not an argument.

Rep: (238)
Agulya90 @ 17.02.20, 12:16*
And regarding the overheating protection for the price ... jambs according to the price it certainly is not an argument.

And what's the price? Overheating protection is even on penny smartphones.

Posted on 17/02/2020, 12:41:

Agulya90 @ 17.02.20, 12:16*
As EPL is so kosyachit that ?!

You are here on the scratches on the charging complain, and people falling off the connection. It is in the unit for which zvonki- main function. And this despite the fact that the devices, which cost 10 times cheaper, no such problems

Rep: (3)
* Deadushko, I have, by the way, the last days of the beginning of the pop-up notifications about the optimized charging your smartphone. Saturday saw her in action, when late in the evening put the smart charging, and two hours later went to him and saw that the charge of 80% of costs, which meant the function still works. At the same time, I had the maximum battery capacity of 95%, coconut battery shows 97%.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (46)
Agulya90 @ 17.02.20, 11:16*
Yes, he took a 25-year, pre-sold shoes for a down payment. The island is not necessary, the question was asked purely out of curiosity. Maybe even he is not so new out of the box ?! Lohom be do not like, but buying a machine for the money becomes strange seeing such garbage because the other phone xiaomi 10 times cheaper, but for some reason no such small shoals. As EPL is so kosyachit that ?!

but why such a sacrifice, sell something, contributions (understand this installment), for what? really such a strong desire to have the latest model iPhones, I'm serious, no banter, What made on it?
according to the charging, the phone you from North America, the ability to open already, or when testing the plant scratched, because I have never seen any scratches on the new apple devices - all in an ideal, and I bought them already with a dozen, at least .

andrzej_daedalus @ 17.02.20, 11:57*
I have, incidentally, the last days of the beginning of the pop-up notifications about the optimized charging your smartphone. Saturday saw her in action, when late in the evening put the smart charging, and two hours later went to him and saw that the charge of 80% of costs, which meant the function still works. At the same time, I had the maximum battery capacity of 95%, coconut battery shows 97%.

Also noticed that - especially when regularly at night you put on charge and at the same time about being filmed.
By the way, as I understand it, this feature is exclusive to the 11th episode? on 8ke no such.

Rep: (45)
Deadushko @ 17.02.20, 22:27*
on 8ke no such

13.3.1 on there. In the battery menu, but it works or not xs. I have it also on 11pro not tortured, though not very much and hunting, as the night is rarely put on charge.

Rep: (72)
who used the application airalo? as a test for Russia bought Yesim, 1GB package for a week for $ 5. all prescribed as indicated in APN, including roaming data, and nothing. there is no network.
who faced? scene-Peter

Post has been editednesan2000 - 17.02.20, 21:52

Deadushko @ 17.02.20, 18:27*
but why such a sacrifice, sell something, contributions (understand this installment), for what? really such a strong desire to have the latest model iPhones, I'm serious, no banter, What made on it?
according to the charging, the phone you from North America, the ability to open already, or when testing the plant scratched, because I have never seen any scratches on the new apple devices - all in an ideal, and I bought them already with a dozen, at least .

Friend, I just laughed it off to a question on the mortgage) gave it to me just.

I took iPhones 5, 5es Premier League Side in London. There is nothing better to take it in the present EPL sided and up to 14 days simply without any problems and marriages, to return, simply change your mind and return! That's how the law should work! 6 th was gray, American. Then I was offended by the EPL due to the fact that prices vzintili, the course has changed, etc. Not having to bother me iPhone, he was not so high-spirited, because with each new model old brakes. Years later, he presented and returned back again, and I realized that this shit android that it is in these apples no matter what. Now about 11, too amerikosy. Box dissected himself, on the day of activation started international warranty for one year, and the service for 3 months. So I do not understand why it was opened and discovered there .... just curious as to how such a scratch on a new phone)

Post has been editedAgulya90 - 18.02.20, 00:01

Ps The loan is not never take anything fundamentally.

Rep: (46)
Agulya90 @ 17.02.20, 22:57*
Now about 11, too amerikosy. Box dissected himself, on the day of activation started international warranty for one year, and the service for 3 months. So I do not understand why it was opened and discovered there .... just curious as to how such a scratch on a new phone)

and you think highly difficult to seal the box from the iPhone? we almost any huckster with a shop on radiobazare has a machine to pack in the film - and it looks like an unopened;)

By the way, the phone itself scratches not seen in the photo, only the power supply unit.

PS, and you better define whether you "buy it", or "presented" - smooching in the testimony :)

Post has been editedDeadushko - 18.02.20, 01:16

Rep: (59)
nesan2000 @ 17.02.20, 22:51*
who used the application airalo? as a test for Russia bought Yesim, 1GB package for a week for $ 5. all prescribed as indicated in APN, including roaming data, and nothing. there is no network.
who faced? scene-Peter

I just last week used, but not in Russia, and the Netherlands.
Did all the instructions, everything worked like clockwork.

Post has been editedLegran - 18.02.20, 06:54

Deadushko @ 18.02.20, 01:08*
and you think highly difficult to seal the box from the iPhone?

And what sense to open it? Why open the box from the new phone at all?

Was microscopic chipping back, and back Kryzhko not uniform when viewed from both sides, noticed on the 2nd day, scoring, still think he factory.

Ps 11 gave about the same I wrote.

Agulya90 @ 18.02.20, 07:19*
I just last week used, but not in Russia, and the Netherlands.
Did all the instructions, everything worked like clockwork.

you have set manually or via the QR code? if hand-that was prescribed in APN?

Rep: (59)
nesan2000 @ 18.02.20, 10:34*
you have set manually or via the QR code? if hand-that was prescribed in APN?

Through qr-code, then according to the instructions changed the APN, including mobile data roaming, and pointed out that for mobile data use SIM2.

APN way I knew your every network, ie your APN, see the instructions.

Posted on 18/02/2020, 10:20:

Please note that APN need to specify even when the through qr-code (see. The instructions in the screenshot).

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedLegran - 18.02.20, 10:21

all done on a manual, does not work. campaign in Russia while not particularly works

Rep: (10)
Lord, it is necessary-whether to take zalochenny by one of the operators (the Vodafone) phone, there-there ability to easily otvyazki it from the operator (make it free)?
The device is brand new, sealed in the box.

Rep: (6)
* robi-k,
I had laid under 4s at & t and have not spread it by anybody. Unlock all paid even at the office site. I do not recommend, it is better to take something new proven to be safe than to any jamb to sit and think, that's what I said ... But you decide

Rep: (10246)
* Nekropol123,
If ATT net debt-free and contract unlock through of. site and takes 2-4 days

Posted 2/18/2020 at 21:30:

* robi-k,
Discussion unlock iPhone from operators

Rep: (10)
Thank. Dumb after all, I will not bother.

Rep: (6)
* Denpech,
Can now free, but six years ago there was a fee

Rep: (12)
ReAL @ 31.01.20, 08:28*
Roman * BLG @ 31.01.20, 07:45
I wrote a few pages back, my interlocutor hears intermittently, I hear ok ... helped reboot / shutdown 3g (not always) ..
Many such Trouble at about 11, on the off topic forum is open for a long time, people complain ... set to update yesterday, while like all the rules ...)

Unfortunately after Refresh has been the same. Changed Simcoe, we'll see.

Good morning everybody. And so, there were two problems:

1 - disconnected itself mobile internet icon 4d was the internet was not working, perezugruzka phone help
2 - source slyschit me, I can not hear, ie, dialed the number, I have silence, and at the other end of the source has already picked up the phone and hear me

I sin on the phone itself, but it turned out otherwise. I updated to ios 13.3.1, did a hard reset and also changed the SIM card, all, two problems are gone. Now, I can always call and immediately there beeps and was no longer so that the mobile Internet is not working.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/07/20, 16:06