iPhone 11 Pro (2019) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.8 / Apple A13 Bionic / 4 GB

Rep: (763)
DiscussioniPhone 11 Pro (2019)
PictureXI Pro
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories В»| Firmware В»| Talk Camera Apple iPhone 11 / 11Pro / 11ProMax | Marriage | A source of information

Attached Image

Theme is created to discuss the work device - tell impressions of the use and sharing of experience in owning this smartphone. All operating system problem or the device itself are discussed in other topics - information about this read below.

Questions that can not ask / discuss the topic.
1. Problems of device activation (Discussion there: I can not activate, requires Apple ID ).
2. Roll back firmware (Details are provided in the topic: Instructions for rollback (downgrade) ).
3. Power unit (Discussion there: IPhone battery life ).
4. Compare and discuss the performance of processors (Discussion there: Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung ).
5. The need of renovation, and its choice of firmware features / problems .
6. Jailbreak (Jailbreak) and everything associated with it .
7. Comparison and selection device (Discussion there: Selection and Comparison ).
8. Third-party issues related to the programs, operating system, iTunes, network components (Where the questions are asked: iOS - First Aid ).
9. Search for any program (Search programs out there: Search for iOS software ).
10. The benchmark results (Discussion there: Synthetic test results ).
11. Problems with repaired devices "Refurbished" (Discussion there: Apple Marriage and Repair).
12. Questions about the device repair (Discussion there: iPhone Repair ).
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

In the subject are Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Rules section "New"
Before posting photos, read the topic"Working with Images on the forum".

Specifications
General
Manufacturer:
Apple
Model:
iPhone Pro 11
Year of issue:
Operating system:
iOS 13
Accum Capacity (mAh):
-
Display
Display Super Retina XDR
Display OLED Multi-Touch on the entire front panel; diagonal of 5.8 inches
HDR support
2436×1125
pixels, 458 pixels
per inch
Contrast 2,000,000: 1 (standard)
Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm):
71.4 x 144.0 x 8.1
Weight (g):
CPU
Processor Type:
Apple A13 Bionic
Clock Frequency (MHz):
-
System Neural Engine 3rd generation
Memory
RAM (MB):
Built-in memory (GB):
64/256/512
Communications
Model A2215 *
FDD-LTE (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66)
TD-LTE (bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48)
UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
Model A2218 *

FDD-LTE (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66)
TD-LTE (bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48)
UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
All models
Gigabit Class LTE MIMO technology with 4 Г— 4 and LAA4
Wi-Fi 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) 2 Г— 2 MIMO technology
Wireless technology Bluetooth 5.0
NFC-enabled reader mode
Express card with backup power
Multimedia
Supported audio formats: AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Dolby Atmos and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +)
spatial audio
Ability to adjust the maximum volume
Management and input
Touch screen:
capacitive
Expansion
Memory cards:
Not supported
Connectors:
Lightning
Additionally
Degree of protection
IP68
Features:
The system of three cameras 12 MP: extra wide, wide-angle and telephoto
Ultra wide angle: diaphragm Ж’ / 2.4 and a viewing angle of 120 В°
Wide-angle: Aperture Ж’ / 1.8
Telephoto: Aperture Ж’ / 2.0
The two-time increase in optical zoom; the double optical zoom to decrease; Digital zoom (up to 10x)
"Portrait" mode with improved bokeh effect and function of the "depth"
Portrait lighting (six options: Day Light, Studio Light, Contour Light, Stage Light, Stage light - b / w, Light Tone - B / W)
Dual optical image stabilization (wide-angle camera and telefotokamera)
Pyatilinzovy lens (extra wide angle camera); shestilinzovy lens (wide-angle camera and telephoto)
More bright flash True Tone function Slow Sync
Panoramic photography (with a resolution of up to 63 M)
Support Focus Pixels throughout the matrix (wide-angle camera)
Night mode
Autocorrect
Smart HDR function of the new generation for a photo
A wide range of colors for photos and Live Photos
Advanced system red-eye removal
Snap photos to the location shooting
Auto Image Stabilization
Burst shooting
Image Formats: HEIF and JPEG
4K video at 24, 30 or 60 frames / sec
HD-1080p video with a frequency of 30 or 60 frames / sec
720p HD-video at 30 frames / s
Extended dynamic range for video capture at up to 60 frames / s
Optical Image Stabilization case of a movie (wide-angle and telephoto camera)
The two-time increase in optical zoom; the double optical zoom to decrease; Digital zoom (up to 6 times)
Audiozum
More bright flash True Tone
QuickTake function to quickly switch to video mode with tracking your subject
Record delayed video with a resolution of 1080 and a frequency of 120 or 240 frames / sec
Mode "Taymlaps" with image stabilization
Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p)
AF tracking
Ability to capture 8 megapixel photos during video recording time of 4K
Playback Zoom
HEVC H.264 formats, and
Stereo sound
Camera 12MP
Aperture Ж’ / 2.2
"Portrait" mode with improved bokeh effect and function of the "depth"
Portrait lighting (six options: Day Light, Studio Light, Contour Light, Stage Light, Stage light - b / w, Light Tone - B / W)
Animoji and Memoji
Shooting 4K video at 24, 30 or 60 frames / sec
Shooting HD-1080p video with a frequency of 30 or 60 frames / sec
Recording slow motion videos with 1080p at 120 frames / s
Smart HDR function of the new generation for a photo
Extended dynamic range for video capture at 30 frames / s
Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p)
A wide range of colors for photos and Live Photos
Flash Retina Flash
Auto Image Stabilization
Continuous shooting
A photo:
[Attachment = "17327966: apple-iphone-11-pro-max-6.jpg"]
Attached Image
Additional Information:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMadfile - 04.09.20, 18:31
Reason for editing: Cap ...

Rep: (20)
Known whether the modem will - again from intel or qualcomm?

Rep: (465)
Of course xs back looks like a B / W television after 11: D (though I Haight these 3 cameras)

generally matte gray space looks bombicheski, still there are reputable designers
* Gordon shumway intel

Rep: (1)
Hello! Pre-order in Fe-Store 18 numbers on a dark green and gold at 64 GB, 20 took the morning
X sold for 40 thousand each.

Wow no effect, as the tactile sensation from 6,6s, matt 7. slightly heavier and thicker than H.
The camera is not particularly pleased, from the Samsung C10 is not much different in quality.
Parrots are not interesting.
Generally you can not buy) No novelty feelings such as from 6s to 7 (glossy)

Rep: (101)
* Mann42,
come on! Seriously? Camera no ice?
and I can ask for a photo on shirokoformat and general image quality look
it turns out that it makes no sense to pass XS?

Rep: (72)
Podverzhdaet-if there are X and above that no new sensations never will. It is rather a show-off, maybe now the iPhone back different from the previous ones. That's all), but of course the camera processed. In photo mode, if a long time to press the button that will record video at once, but before continuous shooting. Screen contrast one in a previous model

Rep: (261)
nesan2000 @ 20.09.19, 23:30*
In photo mode, if a long time to press the button that will record video at once, but before continuous shooting. Screen contrast one in a previous model

* nesan2000

welcome! That still renewed? ))

Keep speakers Shirikov how Shirikov (he in any phone - slag), I thought EPL will come up with something special, not just less quality, but the bigger the stage
night failed to test a mode, but I do not fotkayu delayed (I do not like to wait, and the results without a tripod in the 80% will be worse than a minute delay)
greatly improved frontalka + add to it Shirikov very interesting happened (although switched jerks)
the only plus Shirikov it work when recording video

Naturally the camera does not become worse, but so far there is nothing for me there (maybe for those who really need Shirikov makes sense to watch). waiting dip fusion

but I am pleased with the design of more than after 11 ka xs-looking dinosaur

and the color is divine. well, otherwise it could not, all the same designers are working there: D

change xs 11 about those who believe the money - it makes no sense (although, those who believe the money to take an iPhone meaning even less) (there is always a samsung / very cheap 1 + / Xiaomei, well, Huawei for representatives of different fauna)

Post has been editedKPOCAB4EG - 20.09.19, 22:26

DikAll @ 20.09.19, 23:17*
it turns out that it makes no sense to pass XS?

should move if your LDL cholesterol as well as the majority suffers from "battery degradation" and loosely holds. And also if you need a wide angle camera. And you know how, and you know that you will shoot at him ...;) In other cases, the big question for your money)

Posted on 20/09/2019, 20:58:

KPOCAB4EG @ 20.09.19, 23:54*
I thought EPL will come up with something special, not just less quality, but the bigger the stage

possible on more in detail? if not more difficult distribute some daily examples of the sky and the main expanse and place here. Thank.
Then moved to the chapter room, which will open later ..

Rep: (19)
One of the most inconspicuous start of sales - in the media fanfare there on the Internet too. Minor update - my wife even iPhone X, looked at the pictures and did not understand anything, this phone it is not necessary, even a 2 years has she)))
We are waiting for the comparative frame - with the Pro X, XS and some Samsung. At full resolution from a single point in the machine. The next topic of user posted Phone 11 2 frames, not in favor of the iPhone appeared. But this program finished, will not be worse!

Enter the password again @ 09/21/19, 00:13*
his wife even iPhone X, looked at the pictures and did not understand anything, this phone it is not necessary

I looked at the ring stove and thought, and so I see them every day in the kitchen? : Rofl:

Enter the password again @ 09/21/19, 00:13*
We are waiting for the comparative frame - with the Pro X, XS and some Samsung. At full resolution from a single point in the machine

so I join. Dark mode is nice, but I used to compare daily shots ..: yes2:
Well, the actual duration of the work.

aghostt @ 20.09.19, 20:55*
possible on more in detail? if not more difficult distribute some daily examples of the sky and the main expanse and place here. Thank.

https: //www.youtube.co...one+11+pro+camera+test

KPOCAB4EG @ 21.09.19, 00:52*

thanks for the link, I do not trust various bloggers and nedoblogeram. Much more I believe the real user site. Therefore my request is urgent.

Rep: (101)
the link above me more camera from Samsung like))

Rep: (15)
Guys, I have a question.
Here at the Samsung camera in low light conditions when you switch to x2 is not using the second camera, and just makes the crop from the main chamber.
This ayfon exactly? Or not?

very noticeable lack of 3D stitch, for those to whom it is important to
aghostt @ 20.09.19, 22:03*
thanks for the link, I do not trust various bloggers and nedoblogeram. Much more I believe the real user site. Therefore my request is urgent.

curve geometry Shirikov (still do not understand why you can not take Shirikov 140 degrees of geometry correction and trimming up to 120), worse quality (a little bit). in general - nothing special, as elsewhere
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Well, plus Shirikov smaller aperture and no autofocus

and about the reviews - there is no reason not to trust them, you can watch without sound, pictures and video in the reviews are true (at least review the bloggers from the US)

Rep: (2)
Yesterday acquired in MVideo IPhone Pro 11. Green. So somebody has a problem on the bottom (on the right if the screen) if you hold your finger or palm is a feeling that the metal which is unpolished feel that if the hand of the sharp edges of the metal frame.

Rep: (3)
IDOLE @ 21.09.19, 13:48*
Yesterday acquired in IPhone Pro 11 MVideo

In this same place, but only cuts the line rear window, it seems to be on a little bit out of the metal frame. On the eye can not see, and in a case do not care)))

Rep: (16)
It's like a disease all iPhones after x.

Rep: (3)
Not a great review about the screen. After iPhone XS is a difference, not only in the fact that it became brighter. Can of course in my XS has got a screen, but the sense of it was that all faded and slightly turbid, generally color does not seem to have enough eyes and because of that I constantly tired. In 11 pro colors became slightly brighter screen and became a kind of contrast. Eyes personally I felt it right away) do not know what they did with the screen there, but look at it was much nicer) way PWM become much lesshttps://twitter.com/an...75108258627039233?s=12

Rep: (2)
nyarlotik @ 21.09.19, 15:11*
It's like a disease all iPhones after x.

Strangely, having xs max no such notice. There, everything went smoothly. Those. this is not a marriage of fact? And yet, watching video vislakoma, he kind of talked about the original transparent cover on Proshka. He already left?

Post has been editedIDOLE - 21.09.19, 17:33

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/09/20, 22:47