> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM A705 Galaxy A70 - Informal firmware

Rep: (2180)
Samsung SM A705 Galaxy A70 - Informal firmware
PictureA705F, A705, A705GM
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Official firmwareпїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Party firmware images, and in general custom firmware "tiknet" counter KNOX, and it is irreversible
A ticked KNOX will deprive you of part of the functionality and (at least on part) of the guarantee.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Android 10
OneUI-2.5 A70 Infinityos
AOSP 10 from phhusson testGSI A / B
Android 9.0
Test betalos 16.0
ProjectTreble
In this unit, marking A-only System as Root, that is, images of GSI firmware need to use A / B
Topic onsavagemessiahzine.comProject treble
Page with all available for today (stable)GSI
Installation:
Unpack the archive and sews .img file in the section / system
Permissiver_v5 sewn or v4.zip
Attached filePermissiver_v5.zip(1.19 MB)

Attached filePermissiver_v4.zip(1.1 MB)

Reboot

Instructions
TWRP / Core / Modems
miscellanea
Survey Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedesleer - 09.01.21, 02:37
Reason for editing: Revision

Rep: (183)
Krymzkiy @ 11/22/19, 10:53*
More on HAVOC mine the same problem.

On Havok, I did not check Bluetooth, I didn't say anything about him. Only about the print, although everything can be. Declar settings are in Pixel Expirience? Or is it naked as elk?

Rep: (2)
Naruba @ 11/22/19, 12:00*
On Havok, I did not check Bluetooth, I didn't say anything about him. Only about the print, although everything can be. Declar settings are in Pixel Expirience? Or is it naked as elk?

Some settings are some, but there is nothing on the bluetooth.

Rep: (20)
On GSI assemblies in Bluetooth there are APTX-HD, APTX-LL codecs and how in general the battery keeps in comparison with the drain?

Rep: (1)
Write for inexperienced how to install the GSI firmware on the A70 in more detail, the NAVOC OS is installed, and the file image is in no way, nor A / B, nor ONLY, all the time reboot

AB.Mail @ 11/29/19, 12:05*
, NAVOC OS is installed, and the image image is in no way, nor A / B, nor ONLY, all the time reboot

I realized that the instructions for the firmware GSI universal no. Havok 2.9 and elk 16 are used normally (but they were squeezed under the A70), but all the others with dances. Although I tried and from the drain and from the same havoca, but or bootlup, or hanging on the logo. Havok 3.0 never managed to start. In the telega, people have the same movie ...
But if it will help youhereinstruction.

Post has been editednaruba - 29.11.19, 15:43

I managed to replace the bootloader saver where the unlock warning pops up, on the XDA the topic was the param.bin file to change but there is no such Snapdragon.

Rep: (164)
* Husam festus ,
Can you give a link at least some resource?

Flipped a bunch of topics, but no matter how hard it did not find anything so that you can flash from the recovery, everything just needs to be deleted and copy the necessary ... Therefore, I will lay out the instructions and files that you need to change to:
1. Put out the screenshot and screen record in the curtain
2. Make a screenshot of wallpapers in themes
3. Disable Application Signature Check
4. Add the ability to create a secret folder.

* renat64,
In the sense of GSI firmware or replacing boot pictures? I can write which GSI tried to run.

* Husam festus ,
I'm talking about the message about unlocking the bootloader at startup ...

* renat64,
https: //forum.xda-deve...splash-screen-t3983131
https: //romprovider.co...-on-samsung-sm-a705fd/
I pulled out the param.img section using the Lanthanum System Toolbox, but how to overpass now, all AIK unpackurser and other for System and Boot give an error.

Rep: (1)
LOS 17 was installed, only from the first firmware from 23 Oct.
And with Gappsami

With WiFay on the drain trouble, I have a 100MB channel and speed on the drain that at 5Ghz that at 2.4 it turns out 38MBPS, on LOS 16 Testing 5GHz on download and return 99 MBPs, that is the limit, Samsung intends to cut the power Waifa or the firmware bug, but after Ruta and on the custom, everything fell into place, well, as well as the responsiveness on LOS it is instant without microlags and thoughtfulness.

Dear owners of the rutted A70!
No one noticed when rebooting or cleaningDalvik / ART Cache In TWRP, does not fly the previously saved Wi-Fi password?

Post has been editedrenat64 - 04.12.19, 09:58

Rep: (45)
* renat64, It's just a cache cleans if Data reset to do, then everything will be reset and passwords, applications are not systemic too. In general, the factory will return, only with root.

Rep: (3)
Hi, Comrades. Work on some casteop firmware at the same time Ruth + Google Pey + Bluetz? I plan to buy, I do not want stock, the root of the right, pay the card and music on BT.
If castomes do not work, then on the drain how about this?

* Troll131,
LineageOS 16-17 Works GPAY with Magisk Shamanist, Bluetooth works LDAC, APTX codecs.

Rep: (3)
* Husam festus ,
Shamanism Type hid the root and yuzai or some permanent crutches?

* Troll131 Yes, you can hide, you can module, on the nine xposed you can use, a lot of solutions.

I asked in the offshore branch. But no one responds. Nobody renewed on extreme update 4Ask6, I installed the SWRP ... but it doesn't want to decrypt what kind of systems does not want. The sackup of the systems and the date does not create! With the firmware of the patch of the Madzhi file, goes to the bootlup. There is no possibility there, because the loader is already 4th. Is there anyone updated on her, and got the root?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 22:02