> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening | discussion game
Evaluation of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
We completed the game? Rate on 10-point scale:
10 [ 30 ] ** [50%]
9 [ 10 ] ** [16,67%]
8 [ 14 ] ** [23,33%]
7 [ 3 ] ** [5%]
6 [ 1 ] ** [1,67%]
5 [ 2 ] ** [3,33%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
1 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 60

Rep: (519)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Attached Image

Description:
Link caught in a storm, and he was thrown on the mysterious island Koholint, inhabited by strange creatures. To return home, brave hero must find the magical instruments and awaken from the slumber Fish winds. Wake her not so simple - to go through more than one dungeon to this link. Scour the underground room, solve puzzles, avoid tricky traps and destroy the terrible monsters. Traveling Link will collect equipment, explore the picturesque corners and reveal the secrets. Help him escape from a mysterious island!

Release date: 20.09.2019 Mr.
Publisher: Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo switch
Genre: Adventure
Russian language: there is
Number of players: 1

Game FAQ
What are the basic tips you give?
Do not rush - if you're somewhere you can not get or do not get to take something, then it's not yet time. Notice the strange moments on the map, not to forget to return to them. Perform tasks of local residents. Consider the words of the owl and the owl statue. Do not pass the grass, it may be the lives and hearts of the rupee. Buy a shovel in the shop - handy. Pay attention to the presence of cracks on the walls. Try different attacks in the battles with the bosses.

What are the shells and where to find them?
For a certain number of shells in the Mansion shells you get useful item, upgrade weapons and armor. A total of 50 pieces.
Shells are in different places all over the map. They can be buried in the ground, hidden under a bush or a stone, in the trees and wells. Also, you can get them in the "Hall of luck."
To search for shells, there Rakushkoiskatel, which can be obtained at the Mansion shells.

What are the hearts of the particles and where to find them?
The more particles you find the heart, the more lives will be, and thus will be easier to play.
Particles located heart in various places all over the map, they are usually visible to the player. Sometimes the heart can be hidden or fall out from the defeated enemies.
Complete guide to find -https://gamemag.ru/gui...-piece-locations-guide

For what the game telephone booths?
In a phone booth, you can get advice on the passage of the game from his grandfather Ulriry. If you do not know what to do next, including the final maze - call his grandfather.

How to find a hidden cave?
Quest called "Hidden Power of Colors", you can get it at the library in the village of Mabe, if you have Pegasova boots. Then it remains only to remember where five tombstones are located.

How many dungeons in the game?
The game has 9 caves, one of which is hidden. Each dungeon is one subject that will pass as the cave itself and find your way to the rest in other locations.

How many bosses in the game?
Each dungeon is usually one mini-boss, for the victory over which opens a portal to the top of the dungeon, and one final boss, for the victory over which you will receive a musical instrument.

How much time will it take to complete the game?
At least 15 hours. With the active assembly of shells and hearts - 20 hours. Complete walkthrough with the collection of all objects and the passage created in the shack Dampeya dungeons - 25-30 hours.

World map
Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews and Reviews

Cover
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Gameplay

P.S. As of December 31, 2019 sold more than 4.19 million copies of the game.

Post has been editedyan_d - 30.01.20, 12:37

Rep: (311)
I played a few hours at the dock. At 1.0 fps often-drops in a randomly places in one place is often not repeated.
A positive impressions as a whole)

Rep: (335)
A wonderful game; once again convinced of why and for what respect demiurges game Nintendo.
There are, of course, small friezes in the transition of the locations (with overclocking situation is better); infrequently, but there are quite sharp jumps framerate, and felt a little old-fashioned game design, but it's all nonsense - playing, unwittingly caught myself thinking that from the very start with the person all the time does not slip a big smile, and you become over 7 years and happy , just.
Immediately ordered a physical edition. : Wub:

Post has been editedb2626129 - 19.09.19, 01:22

Rep: (39)
And after I link between worlds in general as something in any way. Always liked Zelda with a top that can swing your sword at the speed with which he can press the button (just punch stops and starts first). This piece was removed. Unnecessary blur on the sides, which embarrass the first trailer. Rotate character spurts of 45 degrees. And of course the brakes) pancake, even lbw on old 3ds went in smooth 60fps. And I do not remember that they were lost when you run the 3d effect. A possible pastgennogo hospital and so on. In general, I expect to update to at least the brakes removed

Panoramic trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n67rxfbqfM4

Estimates of the gaming press:
- Destructoid - 9/10
- GamesBeat - 9.5 / 10
- IGN - 9.4 / 10
- RPG Site - 9/10
- Nintendo Life - 9/10
- Game Informer - 9/10
- GameSpot - 8/10
- USgamer - 5/5
- GamesRader - 4.5 / 5
- VGC - 4/5

First reviews:
GAMETECH overview -https://www.gametech.ru/reviews/1818/
Review from GoHa.Ru -https://www.goha.ru/ar...henie-k-istokam-4AqMLB
Plugged In Review -https://pluggedin.ru/o...2%80%99s-Awakening-439
Overview of Stratege -https: //www.stratege.r...wakening/article/93617
Overview of VGTIMES -https://vgtimes.ru/art...stro-letit-vremya.html

Post has been editedyan_d - 20.09.19, 10:34

Rep: (71)
Well, that on 20 September. I have already passed several missionsThe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and impressions are very positive. The game is colorful, convenient operation, easy to use menu and interact with objects and the world. There is enough good physics (clearly seen in action, with a repulsive enemies). There are some technical notes: soap on the screen edges in the village is really too much. Especially not prevent, but always pay attention to it. In the catacombs of all the rules. Even in the transitions between locations observed drawdown of personnel, especially in the transition to the village. In this case, briefly switch apskeyla noticeable and dramatic blur addition. In general, do not bother, possibly corrected patch. During the game console to the portable medium is heated. Battery consumption feels slightly lower (~ 20-30% ... 20 more) than in the leaves, Odyssey or Diablo. In general, it leaves a very good impression and the feeling that you play in "the very" classic, only more beautiful. Think carefully brings classics developers quite a success Given that not only improved the graphic part, but also the management and micromanagement.

My score 9.5 / 10, N masthev game lovers. : Good:

Post has been editedDyuss - 20.09.19, 12:33

Rep: (20)
How to pass the seal? In the desert.

Rep: (12)
Miles Prower @ 20.09.19, 16:53*
How to pass the seal

He needs a song to sing, remember where he was singing character;)

Post has been editedDomick12 - 20.09.19, 16:22

Rep: (20)
* Domick12,
Ahh, I found a pipe. Just do not remember who sings it: rofl:

Rep: (13)
Hello everybody. The game has many neponyatok. For example there are locations that will not allow without a dog, where to get a dog? How to read a book in the library of a magnifying glass, that not Know where to take. We crocodile traded bananas. The inventory figure won chao-chao. There is a guide for the passage of a thread somewhere. Super game.

Rep: (12)
Miles Prower @ 20.09.19, 17:38*
Just do not remember who it sings

If you're talking about the ocarina, then look for the right person nearby

* destonpc, the logic of the game typically zeldovskaya, and since the game is a remake of the game 90's, it is necessary to take into account this specificity, maybe then prompts the player is not allowed and have to understand yourself. The dog will appear later on the story, barter goods with nps also bring their buns. What makes collecting figurines and setting them on a pedestal in the houses I do not understand.

About leadership - I think it will be pretty soon, from experience I can say that for such iconic games guides written quickly, maybe the demand is quite high.

Post has been editedDomick12 - 20.09.19, 17:45

destonpc @ 20.09.19, 17:30*
There is a guide for the passage of a thread somewhere. Super game.

Guides for the passage of a long time there, play some 26 years already: D
http://arekuse.net/blo...%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5/

Post has been editedmatveynefedov - 20.09.19, 17:44

Rep: (8)
didn't like
Children too, the amateur

matveynefedov @ 20.09.19, 22:43*
Guides for the passage of a long time there, play some 26 years already

the game obviously added shells
in the passage of 20 total. and I have 24 and I just took the Pegasus Boots. I believe and half have not yet found

* Ilya6681 , Plot points have not changed, so it is for the situation with the passage of quite a good option. Search 100% of subjects need a little

Post has been editedmatveynefedov - 20.09.19, 20:48

Rep: (55)
GIGROBOT @ 20.09.19, 18:46*
Children too, the amateur

Her children, just do not pull. Although, of course, in spite of age and savvy children. The term "infant" graphics one big puzzle where wandering around the map you need to build for themselves the causal relationships (of dialogue), to come to understand what and how to do next. Personally, I went down. During drawdown eye does not cling.

matveynefedov @ 21.09.19, 00:10*
Ilya6681, plot points have not changed, so it is for the situation with the passage of quite a good option. Search 100% of subjects need a little

I agree with the plot
but in this game and did not find 100% of everything - the crime as for me. very cool game.
well, that is another 3ds. virtually untouched. say, there are also top Zelda

I played an hour, wandered around the village and the beach, fishing - all very cute and zabavnenko, it is a pleasure to play. From the country only soap - really do not understand why they do so is made. And time is still not released a patch, then so intended. For media accrued 45 gold points, generous)). For fun to download original game boy curious to compare)).

Rep: (55)
yan_d @ 20.09.19, 23:24*
Played an hour, I wandered around the village and the beach, fishing - all very cute and zabavnenko, it is a pleasure to play

Home - this is the most boring) Here on the heat goes when they start to appear abilities will first dungeon, and so on. ;)

yan_d @ 20.09.19, 23:24*
From the country only soap - really do not understand why they do so is made. And time is still not released a patch, then so originally intended

You mean the blur at the edges? I can assume that productivity everything outside the frame is cut in terms of resolution textures and blur need for "seamless" transition. But I could be wrong.

I find it difficult to name the reason that would justify the use of blur, the game is not some powerful graphics and a huge world to have performance issues. In this roller Nintendo blur too and not very noticeable. However, I was not floating.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 00:20